Should we have left the EU?

John S

Well well well Johnson brown envelopes everywhere.

The Prime Minister’s actions have already resulted in his brother Jo Johnson, a former Conservative minister resigning from the party as he no longer trusted Boris Johnson was acting in the “national interest.”

Now the PM’s sister, Rachel Johnson, has spoken out, warning she believes the PM’s bizarrely aggressive behaviour may be due to pressure “people who have invested billions in shorting the pound or shorting the country in the expectation of a no-deal Brexit

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/boris-johnsons-sister-warns-pms-reprehensible-behaviour-may-be-due-to-bets-on-pound-plummeting-in-no-deal-crash-for-uk/27/09/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brown envelopes are the norm ,why would they do anything without them ?

People who whine about leaving probably havnt sourced a big enough brown envelope to change their mind ,they dont care about the people only their pockets ,pretty standard in politics or commerce ,find an excuse and whine hoping for a handout to make you go away

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Nothing surprises me since atos was given billions to work for dwp and g4s was given vast contracts way outside their security origins

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Its all poker Phone ,trying to take away the power of the opposition even if its pretty pointless in reality. The animals running the EU probably said we would run out of food if we didn't give in to their demands in full ,they will do all in their power to make it true !

Bullying hasn't worked now starvation is their next step ,unfortunately for them its a big world full of food ,just eat bananas !

That reminds me must buy a sack of Canadian flour!

Any wise person reading my posts will now have months of food stock piled ,if they don't ,tough! I warned you ,you may think the EU are our friends they most certainly are not they are a bunch of gangsters in for power and wealth just like all despots all the time we are handing over money they are fine but once we remove it out comes the real EU! Nothing but a version of the mafia taking a cut on everything we do!

The pieces of **** the frogs never wanted us in so now whine and will do their best to stop any deal ,the Germans want us under their power in any guise so will punish us when they lose it ,surprised Holland isn't on our side we should remember that ,the iti's Greece and dagos give in to anyone so are great members and the rest owned by half the world in their history so used to taking orders from others ,we were never designed to join ,fewer voted to join than leave we are far better out of the EU's little scheme whatever the cost and I mean whatever the cost !

Flour bought ,bring it on! One thing that's certain if we get a no deal the EU won't be getting 3billion plus in vat from us!

Edited by chesters1

A post-Brexit trade and security deal could be sealed as early as this week after Boris Johnson made a key concession at the weekend but the pathway to agreement remains “very narrow”, Michel Barnier has told ambassadors and MEPs in Brussels.

The EU’s chief negotiator said the prime minister’s acceptance of the need to ensure that there is fair competition for British and European businesses as regulatory standards diverge over time had unlocked the talks despite difficult issues remaining

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

"Fair competition" = the EU dictates how we trade ,this means we are still in the EU but it has even more power ,not what leave means

Why are you not acknowledging the person who wrote your post for you?

Edited by chesters1

15 hours ago, Phone said:

ALL,

FINALLY - even COD can understand 

Boris Johnson's government has told UK supermarkets to start stockpiling food and other essential goods with just hours to go

Phone

As Chesters has repeatedly said Phone, there are few things we cannot purchase elsewhere that we currently purchase from the EU. Those few things, well that’s things such as French Wine and cheese or Spanish salad, Our loss is also their loss, our loss is perhaps losing a favourite red, theirs is a loss of revenue.

The U.K. has been blockaded before but the last time the krauts had a big fleet of subs, now they have none, well actually they have four but they are in a sad state of repair, not capable of putting to sea. Perhaps they could get one up and running but it could easily be taken out by our Royal Marines as Germany’s defence forces have to rely on broom handles instead of weapons.

Shame really, apparently all the fault of their incompetent Defence Minister a certain Ursula Von der layen, don’t know what happened to her, couldn’t arrange a **** up in a brewery.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

All,

ON OCCASION I DO THIS. MY POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SARCASTIC REMARK DIRECTED AT THE IDIOTS AT THE EU

GUESS I   MISSED THE MARK.

Phone

I thought all food was perishable. My custom is that once eaten food is GONE. I'm a little finnicky about recycling it