Should we have left the EU?

John S

Because the companies cannot be arsed to do something ,all they have to do is employ someone who worked pre EU and use them as an adviser ,its not hard we trade with companies not in the EU all the time ,just do what is needed for them !

Germany has just started waking up if the EU put export duties on exports it destroys the german car industry in the uk and Germany loses millions, it applies to any company exporting to the UK their companies go bust!

The EU can stop it in an instant by dropping their rediculous red lines which is demanding we cannot compete and needing 100% of our fish ,its up to them if they want to destroy themselves its their petty actions trying to use us as an example what will happen if other countries realise what the EU is trying to do that will do it .

No country should have restrictions on it by a another country ,thats exactly what the EU is trying to do ,even after we leave ,they want us to follow their rules not just trading with the EU but trading with anyone in case it effects the self protection of the EU ,not the members the EU itself !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters, The German car industry is not starting to wake up to the potential losses, including 18,000 jobs, that comes with no deal, they have been shouting about it for some time. It just never gets through the EU funded propaganda machine.

Deloitte have published a series of projections over the last four years, interesting reading if you want a link.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

All,

This, for the most part, a tale I have written and is certainly subject to opinion.

Tariffs have a long and contentious history, and the debate over whether they represent good or bad policy rages on to this day. I tend to believe ultimately this is the crux of British BREXIT policy

Mercantilism is BRITISH economic system of trade that spanned from the 16th century to the 18th century.  The British government demanded that our trades were to be conducted using gold and silver bullion, ever seeking a positive favorable balance of trade. The colonies often had insufficient bullion left over to circulate in their home markets, so we issued free market credit instead. Thus, the appearance of the mighty dollar. Otherwise we would all be BRITISH.

I hope somewhere along the line you realize mercantilism is an 18th century bully system.

Phone

disclaimer: may have no basis in facts - but I liked it when I wrote it

Any anybody thought there is more chance of Union breaking up with brexit than the other 27 EU country’s in the Eu  what  a result that would be for Great Britain .

There might even be independence in Cornwall ☺️

And if Scotland goes independent say goodby to the bulk of U.K. whitefish  fishing fleet what a result on brexit that would be to the U.K. fishing fleet .Plus practically all the fresh whitefish consumed in Britain comes from Scotland , So Great Britain suddenly becomes little England with the blame right at the feet of brexit .

And wow it’s being fun listening to all the brexit voters on social media shouting about super Eu trawlers , the express pushing its poison not telling  the facts what actually goes on in U.K. waters ,what most don’t know we have our very own super trawler fleet capable of taking 1000 tons of fish a day , but some how the express forgot to mention these vessels like they don’t exist how convenient !!!!!! And when this is pointed out the silence is deafening..       

https://www.spsg.co.uk/boats/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Does it matter if we lose scotland ,it has a gdp and population of less than london and we would save money not giving it to them to fund free stuff scots get but we dont ,getting rid of NI would save us a fortune aswell.

I really really hope scotland leaves GB then goes with its begging bowl to the EU i am sure they really dont want another poor country to pump money into.even funnier would be the land border between england and potentially the EU it would drive them insane lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There is NO way the EU will accept an Independent Scotland into membership unless they really wish to cut of their nose to spite their face!

As you say Chesters they cannot afford to support their own spending without the Barnet Formula and the idea of recouping North Sea oil revenues has no legal basis.

As for chucking the Royal Navy out of Faslane, yes, brilliant idea except it’s called Crown Land and they have as much chance as Diego Garcia.

But MOST importantly for the EU, if they support and condone an independent Scotland they will spur on the Catalonians and Basque seperatives to name just two.

More propaganda from the EU supported media, eagerly drooled over by the prophets of doom. 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Euronews is full of it ,france 24 ,RT and DW have a different viewpoint.

Alex salmond and edwina curry are having a chat on the subject at the moment lol

Edited by chesters1

12 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Does it matter if we lose scotland ,it has a gdp and population of less than london and we would save money not giving it to them to fund free stuff scots get but we dont ,getting rid of NI would save us a fortune aswell.

I really really hope scotland leaves GB then goes with its begging bowl to the EU i am sure they really dont want another poor country to pump money into.even funnier would be the land border between england and potentially the EU it would drive them insane lol

If Scotland goes independent there fishing industry will be very happy , the English fishermen will have buckets of tears .they still have large oil and gas fields which they could take fully charge of all the revenues just like Norway does but where we gave it all away , and investment could well pour into Scotland in droves especially if it rejoins the European Union yes it could well be a plus plus plus for Scotland as the EU is the biggest trading block in the world with over 500 million consumers. English companies flooding over the border setting up to trade with such a vast trading block as the the European Union yes it’s a real reality .Independence for Scotland could be boom time beyond all expectations and Tourism could well increase as well .England could go from the once British empire to a little England in no time  and it’s not a fantasy it’s a real reality in the next 10 years with brexit .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg