Should we have left the EU?

John S

What about the question i put to you ,the usual swerve when FACT comes up against your opinion

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

What about the question i put to you ,the usual swerve when FACT comes up against your opinion

So let’s get this right so this tailback on the sky news video has nothing to do with brexit ? It’s  not scaremongering is it ?

https://news.sky.com/video/kent-trucks-queue-for-miles-down-the-m20-12165809

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Still under the EU rules at the moment ,we go completely out end of this months and even if we completely leave  france and  EU still makes the rules in calaise ,any future hold ups will still be by the EU ,sorry to upset your little opinion

For your information the only time we have blocked the ports was in the seaman strike in 1988 and it didnt block the M20 it didnt exist until 1991 ,so there you are

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Still under the EU rules at the moment ,we go completely out end of this months and even if we completely leave  france and  EU still makes the rules in calaise ,any future hold ups will still be by the EU ,sorry to upset your little opinion

For your information the only time we have blocked the ports was in the seaman strike in 1988 and it didnt block the M20 it didnt exist until 1991 ,so there you are

??????

Untitled-1.jpg

The french again

10 hours ago, chesters1 said:

The french again

France’s Covid freight ban ‘will have devastating effect’ on UK supplies and we don’t really on Europe !!!!!  Mind so have Canada banned U.K. citizens travelling to Canada from Monday on top of another 30  countries and counting.

The french border closed last night  to Britain , but these massive log jams have been going on for days and days and days , food shortages etc  stock  piling because of the brexit deadline ,  Brexit Britain is here but as always with brexit it’s always somebody else’s fault ? that’s if your daft enough to believe it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

We dont import everything through dover whats so hard to understand ?dover isnt even in the top 10 uk ports

This has nothing to do with brexit

Edited by chesters1

29 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

We dont import everything through dover whats so hard to understand ?dover isnt even in the top 10 uk ports

This has nothing to do with brexit

?????

Call for Brexit transition period to be extended amid COVID crisis and border shutdown

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

??????