Should we have left the EU?

John S

46 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Belgium fruit producers say they will suffer without uk sales looks like the EU is now getting flack they cannot force the brits to a deal as they said they could .

Caritas running out of food for european food banks as the demand has risen 30%

EU nations desperately looking for legal means to force EU to get a deal with UK or go behind the backs of the EU to get one direct ,(crumble crumble must be serious if its on euronews!)

Plans for movement of HGVs across borders after a no-deal Brexit are “bonkers” and “a shambles”, according to a director of the Road Haulage Association (RHA).

“We feel we have been badly let down by the UK Government from beginning to end.”

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/scotland/no-deal-brexit-plans-branded-bonkers-by-road-haulage-association/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Looks like the road haulage asc are after some money from the government

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Looks like the road haulage asc are after some money from the government

Is this all a practice run for brexit ??

It also the duty of our government to look after those wagon drivers some stuck without food and water , exactly the same as if it was our drivers stuck in a foreign port it should be on the government of that country’s to look after our drivers .

More than 2,800 lorries queue in Kent as as drivers await update from Transport Secretary Grant Shapps

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/kent-dover-lorry-queues-water-toilets-b443538.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No its a warning if we dont give into france and its demands on our fishing nothing more ,it will get worse france doesnt need an excuse to close their ports and they will because they cannot stand us standing up to them

Germany france and brussels are very matey when we are tugging our forelocks to them but their real side comes out when we do not

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

At least 3000 lorry and cars stuck in Kent , and many other countries joining the growing list round the world blocking the U.K. out .

Supermarkets start rationing some foods in case of a no deal brexit .

NHS leaders have called on Boris Johnson to extend the Brexit transition period by a month, telling the prime minister that a no-deal exit could risk the health of patients during the Covid-19 crisis.

Faced with an alarming rise in infections, they said a month’s delay would take the health service out of “the immediate danger zone” and would “enable the NHS to continue to focus on fighting the pandemic without having to contend with disruptive changes brought about by a no-deal outcome”.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why would they ration  AH panic buying over covid ,not brexit poor poor cod posting his hearsay and opinion again

The supermarkets have huge stockpiles of basics what do you think all those lorries were delivering and thousands of containers coming in our big ports .The government advised stockpiling they know the EU animals will do their best to starve us into submission.

Fresh food is different ofcourse its not fresh if its canned or frozen but the EU major exporters are now declining not due to covid or brexit simply we start  buying it from south of the equator when winter hits north of it

We dont do salads this time of the year so cannot see where it comes from but probably holland ? Nothing to stop uk suppliers doing that if they can be arsed

The only other fresh food we have is oranges from the EU state of isreal ,pears from the EU state of south africa and mussels from the EU state of chile ,unfortunately the apples are English which is probably rare today they generally are from the member state of africa or south america aswell .this blockade is terrible i will starve!

OOOH my flour from the member state of Canada just arrived .(bag that up and store it later!)

PS NHS "leaders" (whoever they are?) The NHS is mostly run by the Ministry ,are after more cash for 60" tvs that do nothing and 'ART' but then they always are aren't they? They just need an excuse!

Also remember just because something comes from calaise (or holland) it doesnt mean its an EU product just thats its crossed the EU to get to calaise ,you know like those illegal immigrants do ,hey they probably **** on it coming over

Edited by chesters1

48 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why would they ration  AH panic buying over covid ,not brexit poor poor cod posting his hearsay and opinion again

The supermarkets have huge stockpiles of basics what do you think all those lorries were delivering and thousands of containers coming in our big ports .The government advised stockpiling they know the EU animals will do their best to starve us into submission.

Fresh food is different ofcourse its not fresh if its canned or frozen but the EU major exporters are now declining not due to covid or brexit simply we start  buying it from south of the equator when winter hits north of it

We dont do salads this time of the year so cannot see where it comes from but probably holland ? Nothing to stop uk suppliers doing that if they can be arsed

The only other fresh food we have is oranges from the EU state of isreal ,pears from the EU state of south africa and mussels from the EU state of chile ,unfortunately the apples are English which is probably rare today they generally are from the member state of africa or south america aswell .this blockade is terrible i will starve!

OOOH my flour from the member state of Canada just arrived .(bag that up and store it later!)

PS NHS "leaders" (whoever they are?) The NHS is mostly run by the Ministry ,are after more cash for 60" tvs that do nothing and 'ART' but then they always are aren't they? They just need an excuse!

Also remember just because something comes from calaise (or holland) it doesnt mean its an EU product just thats its crossed the EU to get to calaise ,you know like those illegal immigrants do ,hey they probably **** on it coming over

UK says it has reached a deal with France – but fresh food fears remain ? now who I do I believe Chester’s or the government probably non of them really .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Only a fool believes someone else me included

Looking at amazon prime all fresh food is available ,getting a delivery slot is another matter ,we had to wait 8 hours for ours!

Edited by chesters1

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Only a fool believes someone else me included

Looking at amazon prime all fresh food is available ,getting a delivery slot is another matter ,we had to wait 8 hours for ours!

Brits warned supermarkets will suffer food shortages in just under one week's time

Speaking in Parliament, Andrew Opie, chief of the British Retail Consortium, said without urgent movement, the current Dover to Calais border closure is likely to result in delays this weekend

Untitled-1.jpg

British Retail Consortium after money?

Theres shortages in post christmas every year its called christmas shopping! Most ends in the bin.

Cant they dream up something believable?

Edited by chesters1