Should we have left the EU?

John S

Why does it have to be a success?

,just getting away from these animals at ANY cost would have been better!

Actually what IS success? No deal is success any deal will benefit the EU so its a failure for us

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why does it have to be a success?

,just getting away from these animals at ANY cost would have been better!

You got it one at any cost and that is exactly what brexit is but who in there right mind votes to leave something that made you more prosperous that’s insanity .But if you throw enough mud it eventually sticks but can rapidly wash off .When the dust settles that’s when the penny will drop.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We didnt get out at any cost ,the EU got a deal ,do you really think they gave us anything ?

Hopefully its kicked out !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

We didnt get out at any cost ,the EU got a deal ,do you really think they gave us anything ?

But it all boils down to which brexit you want ? from the very beginning  that was the six million dollar question .And the leave side never ever said which brexit they wanted because quite simply they didn’t know , that’s the best about this whole fiasco.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What part of leave the EU dont you understand?

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

What part of leave the EU dont you understand?

I think it’s the other way round ? even farage is rubber stamping this deal ? somebody must a bunged him  a few quid to keep quite .?? He must have television deal or something or maybe a film on how made us all poorer .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I suspect "bungs" were flying to get this deal ,people make money out of bad deals as well as good ones

Farage may surprise you ,when the next election comes the tories will get a kicking because they refused to do as they were told ,labour will get the remain votes if all remainers got something out of this deal if not their votes will drop .

The liberals will split the vote so it leaves farage ,if enough leave voters vote for whatever party he sets up and the remainer vote is split ........

Edited by chesters1

1) I cannot see it ,firefox for android update stopped vids working from yesterday

2) i never watch or click any links, i dont need anyone elses opinion to form mine. Not just yours anyones ! My only ignoring of my rule is the odd vid in the joke section or the fishing section and only if i am in a good mood lol

Generally its far easier not to look than look and turn it off 5 seconds later

I made the mistake of watching mulan for 5 whole minutes because someone said it was good!

Edited by chesters1

20 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

1) I cannot see it ,firefox for android update stopped vids working from yesterday

2) i never watch or click any links, i dont need anyone elses opinion to form mine. Not just yours anyones !

The guy  who put together the video is in total agreement with me ?? so what you saying is Johnson has sold you down the river .But its boris in the video making a complete fool  of himself again ??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg