Should we have left the EU?

John S

46 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor bitter and twisted cod ,no wonder politics is banned in your pub they are probably sick of your bias version of it!

How do you provide links there to back up (or hope to) pointless outbursts on the dart blackboard? i doubt the landlord lets you use his 'specials' board for your propaganda and bile

It could get really embarrassing couldn’t it  brexit not being what you were all promised we are already heading down as that road as I speak , Brexiteers  not wanting to talk about it it’s coming so brace yourself .

As the heading on this topic says should we have left the EU the proof will be very soon in the pudding .

Brexit is supposed to be about being better off not worse off the fruits will very soon be laid to bear for all to see .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And what were we promissed ?.reality please not front page **** or mps opinion what we (as in those that voted out) want .

Have you done a poll asking brexiters what THEY want re brexit ?

Mine was simple i dont want foreigners telling ME what i can do (i despise anyone in the UK doing it) so my "want" is easily met ,i would also like every single person in power to die screaming in pain drowning in their own blood but eccept that wont happen (unfortunately) so i am happy with brexit and all expectations will be met once it happens

So produce your link to the poll asking why people voted out so i can see A what they expected and B will that happen

As to "promisses" if fools believe them then they deserve to lose out and thats on both sides ,why do idiots believe people especially politicians?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

And what were we promissed ?.reality please not front page **** or mps opinion what we (as in those that voted out) want .

Have you done a poll asking brexiters what THEY want re brexit ?

Mine was simple i dont want foreigners telling ME what i can do (i despise anyone in the UK doing it) so my "want" is easily met ,i would also like every single person in power to die screaming in pain drowning in their own blood but eccept that wont happen (unfortunately) so i am happy with brexit and all expectations will be met once it happens

So produce your link to the poll asking why people voted out so i can see A what they expected and B will that happen

As to "promisses" if fools believe them then they deserve to lose out and thats on both sides ,why do idiots believe people especially politicians?

What you voted for Chester’s was Lies lies lies that’s what you voted for you For compulsive liars enjoy .

Whatch the second video with Andrew Neil on boris Johnson a walking disaster as London  Mayor utterly incredible the clown is in charge of this country and of course brexit , going by his form  as London mayor god help us the man is not fit .

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/suella-braverman-boris-johnson-cabinet-reshuffle-attorney-general-brexit-a9336616.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No i didnt i voted to stop foreigners telling me what to do ,if just one loses that power i am happy!

As to the rest ask them or consult this imaginary poll where you get your 'facts' from

I am not going to watch any video,i have told you countless times i do not need other peoples opinion to form my own ,fools like you do that!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

No i didnt i voted to stop foreigners telling me what to do ,if just one loses that power i am happy!

As to the rest ask them or consult this imaginary poll where you get your 'facts' from

So if that’s the case what exactly in your life can you do now what you couldn’t do before Brexit , and what were these foreigners were robbing you of then but not now .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

We havnt had brexit yet ,that hopefully comes in a few months time if these stinking foreigners let us

Edited by chesters1

56 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

We havnt had brexit yet ,that hopefully comes in a few months time if these stinking foreigners let us

According to phone we have had brexit it’s done and dusted , now if your talking about immigration that’s a very sticky wicket with brexit eu migration down non eu migration up but we will be able to buy New Zealand lamb ? and sell to African which combined has an economy something like the size of the Netherlands something to look really forward to .

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/name-one-thing-you-can-do-after-brexit-cant-do-now/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Alll,

Big Cod,

To denigrate the will of the people with “brexit is failing”  or "brexit will fail" denies the will of the people of the UK the most fundamental rights.

Magna Carta, meaning ‘The Great Charter’, is one of the most famous documents in the world. Originally issued by King John of England (r. 1199–1216) as a practical solution to the political crisis he faced in 1215. Magna Carta remains a cornerstone of the British constitution and has proved highly adaptable in future centuries.

BREXIT, created under similar circumstances, was when the United Kingdom left the European Union and engaged in the tortuous process of ‘Brexit’, which began with a clear democratic mandate in 2016, BREXIT NOW comes to an end.  The decision has been confirmed by a succession of popular votes, and is now law.  Democracy has been upheld, the legitimacy of the UNITED KINGDOM system of government has been restored, and your independence as a nation reaffirmed.

BREXIT is based on the 63 Points of the MAGNA CARTA and if carried to its successful conclusion BREXIT will be equally important to future generations. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has spoken in favoUr of an EU trade agreement that builds on the deal that Canada has. Should you like to read it use the internet.

The UK stopped being a member of the European Union (EU) after 23:00 GMT on 31 January 2020. Following Brexit, the UK became free to strike new deals for selling goods and services around the world. In 2018, the total value of UK trade was £1.3 trillion and almost half was with the EU.

BREXIT IS OVER.  The EU has agreed to allow the UK to participate in transitioning until December 2020.  That is by mutual request.  The UK is under no obligation and can stop using EU rules and regulations any time they choose. The EU doesn’t want world chaos with EUROPE in a state of utter confusion or disorder with a total lack of organization or order. The transition benefits ALL involved.

Phone

Edited by Phone

Sorry Mr Bush if your insinuation the magna carta gives any rights to the english people you are mistaken ,it was brought about by the then lords of this country (most if not all foreign heritage) to protect themselves from the king also from foreign stock ,the masses still lived in **** and were slaves the artical destinctly mention "free men" ie not the rest who were villeins or slaves the masses didnt get fully to vote until 1918 that gave them the right to sack mps but not lords so nothing has changed in a thousand years except theres far more in power than back then!

The "election" bit especially has nothing to do with the masses it gave more freedoms to the church to have more power over the masses and shaft them aswell!

It briefly gave the king fewer rights to punish the ethnic stock and the lords more power to do it in his stead

What is the use of power if you cannot punish the weak ,it still goes on hopefully brexit means a few lose that power ,unfortunately the void will quickly be filled its how it works dirty scheming scum animals like power over people and the other goodies that brings

The majority live hard lives with little supporting a elite core with everything ,its bad enough we are giving the life of riley to our own lot but why the **** in the 21st century are we giving it to a bunch of foreign scum? Didnt we learn anything when the magna carta was written?

Edited by chesters1

14 hours ago, big_cod said:

And !!!  did he get millions in compensation yes so what has hooking date got to do with it you idiot !!!

And just what exactly in your tiny bigoted mind has it got to do with this thread?

Just for once in your life READ my post that followed, I do not care if he did or did not receive LAWFUL COMPENSATION for being, (read your own link) FORCED to sell his property, the only evidence of this occurrence you have is contained in said link to a media source which you regularly tell us are lies.

In any case, are you saying that only Stanley Johnson should be excluded or is this bitterness extended to some other of the thousands of home owners due compensation? 

Perhaps you would be happy if the Government simply seized the land and property! Let’s extend that to the local authorities being allowed to seize your house, owned, rented or Housing Association because your local councillor would like to give it to his nephew or whom ever.

I would again point out, as others have repeatedly done on other ramblings of yours that the idea of HS2 originated in the Labour Party, including the compensation scheme, that scheme was further expanded and extended in 2013 by an early day motion by six Labour MP’s.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:14 AM, Huge_Vitae said:

Phone, you have got the wrong end of the stick, having said that your reply is correct to the other parts.

My reply above was concerning his last post, it somehow, obviously exclusively known only unto him, references an old joke regarding Irish homosexuality again proving his bigotry.

He referenced an article alleging that Boris Johnson’s father had been paid out by a system that was available to every householder in the effected area, presumably in his tiny mind that ‘proves’ that the decision to allow HS2 was solely or ultimately influenced by said payment or to get said payment for his Father, despite the fact that said payment was made or offered years before he became Prime Minister let alone giving the go ahead.

As said, In actual fact the decision to allow HS2 was taken years AFTER that payment was authorised, if it ever was made.

Somehow that means to him that Boris only made the decision to approve HS2 so his Father could make money.

Neither you, me or any other person can contradict the thoughts of a bigoted or biased mind.

And yes, I can predict his reply.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."