Should we have left the EU?

John S

We are back under the control of the EU ,masters have their dogs on chains

• Sad 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, Phone said:

ALL,

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

The UK left the EU at 11 p.m. GMT on 31 January 2020. 

There will be (is) an agreement and will not be a hard exit.

Phone

That’s 100% correct as long each of the two democrat parties endorse it .Then everybody who voted brexit will get exactly what they voted for .

And a minus -4% in the uk economy as a chief economist said yesterday the U.K. will have to get used to being a smaller economy as an independent state  , rather than being a member of single biggest trading block in world with over 500 million consumers .

In other words brexit makes the U.K. poorer .

And sorry  not one pence extra for the NHS with brexit ,

And the British people voted for this !!!!! the biggest con job ever in  the history of Great Britain.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Err the EU isnt a democracy! There were no sub boxes in the referendum it was in or out ,we are still in

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Try and vote the ruling elite out

17 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

We are back under the control of the EU ,masters have their dogs on chains

You voted for brexit and you got exactly what you voted for and you cannot change it , that’s unless the deal is vetoed by one of the parties .The man you put your faith in  has delivered?

Apparently there is a flood of bets with bookmakers being pledged when we will re-apply to rejoin the EU does somebody body know something .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Err the EU isnt a democracy! There were no sub boxes in the referendum it was in or out ,we are still in

The Electorate gets to vote for Members of the European Parliament, this is called a Representative Democracy.

Members of the European Parliament get to vote for only one Candidate as President, this is called China.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

But we can vote out every law maker in an election ,in an EU election all you do is vote for a mep who are not the law makers ,their role is limited and can be over ruled by the unelected elite above them

At least with china theres no pretence to be a democracy lol

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

The Electorate gets to vote for Members of the European Parliament, this is called a Representative Democracy.

Members of the European Parliament get to vote for only one Candidate as President, this is called China.

So by getting people to vote for something that’s makes the U.K. poorer is that democracy or brainwashing day in day out .

But why you worried about the EU you got your brexit that makes us worse off now that’s something to be really proud of , and Johnson did exactly what I said and sold the U.K. fisherman down the river .His name is mud in the commercial  fishing forums .True to form it’s was always the obvious outcome .Brexit was never ever about fishing it was a smokescreen for the public , suck them in and they fell for it like  lambs to the slaughter .The proof is now well and truly in the pudding .And £100 million to rebuild the fishing industry ?what’s  Johnson doing supplying a load of rowing boats, this sums brexit upto a  T it’s beyond embarrassing.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The vote was in or out ,we are still in, brexit is name only. You know like the word democracy when it isnt !

Two or more types of democracy ,one is voting in people to do as the masses tell them to ,they do not therefore its not democracy

The other is the people do it all ,not easy in the past but now you can have electronic voting you could have a referendum on all major decisions

Why dont we have the second option? 630+ rich powerful people will be out of a job

You could vote in the heads of the ministries and ofcourse kick them out when they **** up which at the moment we cannot.And despite thinking its the government who run the country its actually the ministries  the government make laws and hand out money to the ministries who spend a great deal on crap after its not their money its taxpayers money.

PS the nonsense the nhs dont get any money ,the nhs budget goes up every year stop talking remainer lies

Edited by chesters1