Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Who did we vote for?

I would certainly vote to make me poorer if the animals in the EU lost some control

Why not offer  a £50 a week reduction in your pension  to help pay for -4% in our growth because of brexit making the uk poorer , Infact I wonder if everybody could   do  that who voted brexit like hell they would .It’s only money not to those on the bread  line who were convinced into voting for this rubbish .

Wait till they eventually they get back on those airplanes and go to Europe and then get there £500 phone bills ? when they check there bank accounts the following month , can you imagine the screams they will be inhuman.?

Its hard to work out who they will hate the most Johnson or farage probably both .Yes brexit is about duck over the working man as they say you are going to get everything you voted for .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Can you prove were not already paying £50 more because we were a member of the EU? Remember under their control we cannot compete with the members of the EU and the EU controlled who we dealt with outside of the EU ! What do you think the level playing field is ?

PS your own post said 2% i expect you 'forgot' to post any that said less than that

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

38 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Can you prove were not already paying £50 more because we were a member of the EU? Remember under their control we cannot compete with the members of the EU and the EU controlled who we dealt with outside of the EU ! What do you think the level playing field is ?

PS your own post said 2% i expect you 'forgot' to post any that said less than that

The U.K. governments own figures says it we will be -4% they could be taking crap it could be -6% so we aren’t 100% sure .

Here is the NFFO  on Boris Johnson’s performance on Brexit the commercial fishermen’s bible well the millionaires bible in the fishing industry.

“MINISCULE, MARGINAL, PALTRY, PATHETIC”

Funny old world I know loads and loads of fishermen but I don’t know any poor ones , but things could change.

http://nffo.org.uk/news/miniscule-marginal-paltry-pathetic.html?fbclid=IwAR22l3X1j-YwNttLlhJpDB1vAAracUmG0W1-b6GZ_2hi1QNRT5Zh63dkjYw#.X-dtNLhcWgI.facebook

Yes boris they have ??? But if you promise the earth !!!

image.png.36892c956f2f27950c5c9849d2cab3df.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont do opinion ,you said 2%

And i am still waiting for you to tell me who we voted for in relation to 'him'

Not really bothered if roaming fees comeback after all people "choose" to go abroad its their hard luck

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Brexit didnt happen ,we just went back in !

As for me i always knew we couldnt shake off the EU because our government are weak hense my expectations were not high and always said if one foreigner lost the ability to tell me how to live thats enough for me ,still not sure if one has lost that control or more have joined ,we will see when parliament vote

The tories have been clever if theres a 5 year transition ,labour will demand we rejoin and libs have never wanted to leave so if they play clever in they stay ,BUT some people do remember so farage will appear and promise we go completely out and grab the votes the tories hoped to get and then things will get interesting .

Farage didnt put up competition last time as the tories said they would leave ,their lies now lie before us!

Edited by chesters1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit didnt happen ,we just went back in !

As for me i always knew we couldnt shake off the EU because our government are weak hense my expectations were not high and always said if one foreigner lost the ability to tell me how to live thats enough for me ,still not sure if one has lost that control or more have joined ,we will see when parliament vote

Which brexit are you on about there are so many brexit scenarios, which one was  it that Boris Johnson promised when he said get brexit done ???? Whether we are in or out of the EU we will always have agreements on security etc like we do with the USA it will be  exactly  the same with European Union it will be no different.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The ballot had no scenarios it said in or out ,agreements do not cost us billions ,do the EU charge america for "security"?

All being in the EU did was have us paying tarriffs up front ,nothing more it may have been cheaper out!

Edited by chesters1

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The ballot had no scenarios it said in or out ,agreements do not cost us billions ,do the EU charge america for "security"?

But we won’t be charged when we leave but we will still have agreements with the EU and many more agreements to sign in the coming years .Thr U.K. will still be intertwined with EU well forever ? and Britain could soon become little Britain very soon if those north of the border  have there way and they could well have the last laugh .And if they rejoined the EU well boom time for Scotland.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

We will be charged ,you dont think the EU are doing it for kindness hahaha

When north of the border go we will be better off hopefully NI follow and we will save even more

Edited by chesters1