Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, leedafeeder said:

Who cares about roaming charges?

I still want to buy a Miele washing machine without huge tarrifs.

The average Miele washing machine lasts 23 years.

Mine is 21 years old and has never had a engineer out to repair anything.

Of course, we have Hotpoint. Oh yes, its not even British anymore. A new one wouldn't even last 6 years.

If peasants can't afford Miele that's their problem. But I will always buy German.

Incidentally, VW's are overrated. The VW group sells 10 million cars a year,they are doing something right.

Our fridge was built in 1958 ,unfortunately the company went down the shute when british leyland did ,strange that time was in the EU ,so much for the opinion joining was good for the uk lol

You can still buy your miele! if you want quality its only right you pay for it .If theres huge tarriffs it will only be a response to EU tarriffs so blame them

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, leedafeeder said:

Who cares about roaming charges?

I still want to buy a Miele washing machine without huge tarrifs.

The average Miele washing machine lasts 23 years.

Mine is 21 years old and has never had a engineer out to repair anything.

Of course, we have Hotpoint. Oh yes, its not even British anymore. A new one wouldn't even last 6 years.

If peasants can't afford Miele that's their problem. But I will always buy German.

Incidentally, VW's are overrated. The VW group sells 10 million cars a year,they are doing something right.

Who cares about roaming charges ?you maybe don’t but  millions will be when get there £300-£400 phone bills for  the month .What is plain and simple is  this is because of brexit nothing else , and those whopping great bills lay right at the feet of brexit .Were the public warned about this coming of course they weren’t and they just announce it now brilliant deception ??oh those  juicy health insurance premiums to pay as well it’s just gets worse but they got what they voted for happy days ?.

A bit like the fishing industry **** on from a great height and deceived into something that makes you poorer .

It comes as Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove called on businesses and individuals to prepare for the new procedures that will apply in just three days time, warning time was “very short” and acknowledging there will likely be some “bumpy moments” as the new arrangements come into effect  ? it’s reality time  !!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why would they get a bill ,are you insinuating everyone is as thick as you and using their phone abroad?

Theres a little switch on your phone it stops roaming charges !

Roaming charges were changed in 2017 its not as if it was a human right from joining the EU!

You can do your narcissistic  needy photos of your breakfast using wifi!

Quote from the government website you fail to notice to continue your remain agenda

I quote :

"From 1 January 2021 onwards

Surcharge-free roaming when you travel to EU and EEA countries will no longer be guaranteed from 1 January 2021. This would include employees of UK companies travelling in the EU for business.

The mobile operators (Three, EE, O2 and Vodafone) have have stated that they have no current plans to change their mobile roaming policies"

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why would they get a bill ,are you insinuating everyone is as thick as you and using their phone abroad?

Theres a little switch on your phone it stops roaming charges !

Roaming charges were changed in 2017 its not as if it was a human right from joining the EU!

You can do your narcissistic  needy photos of your breakfast using wifi!

So nobody will get caught out ? how daft are you Chester’s there will floods of them ,  or course they can pay an extra £70 for the  privilege to have free minutes and and free internet access where it was all free before brexshit . Which ever way you look it’s lose lose lose with brexshit . But they got what they voted for ?

image.png.52337d037e179f8f51063eab20597b4e.png

Untitled-1.jpg

Look at my last post again.

PS wifi is free in many places including foreign countries ,use that!

Do you have any grandchildren ? Ask one about 5 (we dont want their IQ to be that far above yours its embarrassing for you)

that can read to help you understand reality

Edited by chesters1

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Look at my last post again.

Yes it did change in 2017 saving U.K. tourists millions of pounds they have now lost there privilege and now burdened with heavy charges .

Chester’s thick as me it’s you who is thick 99.9% of U.K. tourist will use there phone abroad but you wouldn’t know because  you don’t go no hooking  where ,you can do whatever  you like with your phone with free WiFi but once you move away from that it’s game over Charges apply in everything on phone that’s unless you turn your roaming off , then it’s a waste of time having a phone unless you want to pay where it used to be free .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Read it again you have been shown more than once phone companies have no plans to change their charges ! So why persist posting lies

If you do find a country the roaming charges apply buy a local sim and put in your phone next to the other one and use that for your calls ,its not difficult it was the norm in 2016

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Read it again you have been shown more than once phone companies have no plans to change their charges ! So why persist posting lies

Anyway what do you know about tourism abroad and there phones you never go abroad ????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Unlike you i have a brain and research such things to make you look stupid! I dont really need to your proficient in doing that by yourself but i find it amusing.

19 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

If you do find a country the roaming charges apply buy a local sim and put in your phone next to the other one and use that for your calls ,its not difficult it was the norm in 2016

You seem to know some much Chester’s when you really don’t .So you buy a sim abroad and then you find your provider has locked your phone to there network easy is it ,? most of the big providers lock your phone to them even if you have bought the phone yourself . The sim in then useless till your provider allows you to use the sim .

You  better do a bit more research ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg