Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

And just what exactly in your tiny bigoted mind has it got to do with this thread?

Just for once in your life READ my post that followed, I do not care if he did or did not receive LAWFUL COMPENSATION for being, (read your own link) FORCED to sell his property, the only evidence of this occurrence you have is contained in said link to a media source which you regularly tell us are lies.

In any case, are you saying that only Stanley Johnson should be excluded or is this bitterness extended to some other of the thousands of home owners due compensation? 

Perhaps you would be happy if the Government simply seized the land and property! Let’s extend that to the local authorities being allowed to seize your house, owned, rented or Housing Association because your local councillor would like to give it to his nephew or whom ever.

I would again point out, as others have repeatedly done on other ramblings of yours that the idea of HS2 originated in the Labour Party, including the compensation scheme, that scheme was further expanded and extended in 2013 by an early day motion by six Labour MP’s.

Blah blah blah pathetic man going round in circles I couldn’t give a flying hook about Boris Johnson’s old man because you know what he really doesn’t  give a flying hook about the average man in street he has proved  that  on more than one occasion on air so get your head out of your arse.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On a more important issue they only tell what they want you to know .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-trade-deals-us-trump-asia-boris-johnson-eu-a9336331.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Blah blah blah pathetic man going round in circles I couldn’t give a flying hook about Boris Johnson’s old man because you know what he really doesn’t  give a flying hook about the average man in street he has proved  that  on more than one occasion on air so get your head out of your arse.

Prat your the person who brought him up lol

If you dont give a **** why do so?

And then the obligitory link to lies by newspapers you hate ,so why do so?

Poor poor cod

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

41 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Prat your the person who brought him up lol

If you dont give a **** why do so?

And then the obligitory link to lies by newspapers you hate ,so why do so?

Poor poor cod

Which lies brexit lies promises promises which aren’t true have a read Chester’s brexit was supposed to about making our nation better off not worse off now that’s  lying on an industrial scale have a  read again just what have they got to hide just what have they got to hide it will all come out hide it from the people control the people lie to them yes for so long .

Brexit will be under full scrutiny the real **** is all to come .

Ever single trade deal will be analysed if we are worse off with brexit it will be classed as a failure sold to the British people by liars the biggest liar sits in number 10 .He has been sacked from his work on numerous occasions for doing exactly that lying and as god made little apples it will happen again that’s a gambling certainty.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-trade-deals-us-trump-asia-boris-johnson-eu-a9336331.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 2/13/2020 at 3:46 AM, Phone said:

HUGH,

I am retired, and a vociferous reader and researcher of non-fiction. I cannot fathom Big Cod being serious as his material gets more and more bizarre.  I understood perfectly from whence you come.  I read the article - you know - the one from 2016 about events in the past.

You reckon he is just pulling our chain or seriously demented

Phone

I’ve had that discussion with a few on here, I used to think he was just a troll, given his continued posting of bizarre links from years ago was a good clue supporting that assumption until you consider that he doesn’t even know them to be outdated!

I suppose you could say, as others have suggested, that he is following and repeating things posted on social media, I realise it is bad because others say but I have no personal knowledge about this as I don’t use it.

I don’t think he is joking or having a laugh, does that give an indication.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Which lies brexit lies promises promises which aren’t true have a read Chester’s brexit was supposed to about making our nation better off not worse off now that’s  lying on an industrial scale have a  read again just what have they got to hide just what have they got to hide it will all come out hide it from the people control the people lie to them yes for so long .

Brexit will be under full scrutiny the real **** is all to come .

Ever single trade deal will be analysed if we are worse off with brexit it will be classed as a failure sold to the British people by liars the biggest liar sits in number 10 .He has been sacked from his work on numerous occasions for doing exactly that lying and as god made little apples it will happen again that’s a gambling certainty.

I don't know what you read or saw but you obviously believed it, I didn't need to see or hear anything I used my logic to decide not other peoples opinion .

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

And just what exactly in your tiny bigoted mind has it got to do with this thread?

Just for once in your life READ my post that followed, I do not care if he did or did not receive LAWFUL COMPENSATION for being, (read your own link) FORCED to sell his property, the only evidence of this occurrence you have is contained in said link to a media source which you regularly tell us are lies.

In any case, are you saying that only Stanley Johnson should be excluded or is this bitterness extended to some other of the thousands of home owners due compensation? 

Perhaps you would be happy if the Government simply seized the land and property! Let’s extend that to the local authorities being allowed to seize your house, owned, rented or Housing Association because your local councillor would like to give it to his nephew or whom ever.

I would again point out, as others have repeatedly done on other ramblings of yours that the idea of HS2 originated in the Labour Party, including the compensation scheme, that scheme was further expanded and extended in 2013 by an early day motion by six Labour MP’s.

Most of us (Including Boris) will be dead by the time HS2 is operational - yet another diversion for today's Issues!! 

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Most of us will never use it lol

53 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Most of us will never use it lol

£6 bus fare or £18 Taxi to Leeds Train Station Then the Train Fare!!

National Express Coaches - A couple of hours extra travel time, Fill Ya' Boots!!

Buses will beat HS2 all day long for the rank & file!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

People dont seem to understand a high speed train doesnt have the time to stop so the majority of people along the complete railway wont be able to catch it .it will be used by a rich minority who get on one end and get off at the other all the rest will see it flash past ignorent to them being there!

Its a train for the few not the majority!