Should we have left the EU?

John S

Poor poor cod ,time for beddie byes ,sleep tight dont let the remainers bite

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 minutes ago, Phone said:

COD,

NOT TRUE

The reality of YOUR SOURCES is the "deal push" to get more Scots moving towards support for independence.

Fishing itself is irrelevant since few EU quotas are filled.

PHONE

I willingly read the whole article published by all concerned. You would be surprised what motives prompt politics.

If Scotland do go independent our fishing industry is in big trouble the majority of whitefish caught in the U.K. is caught in Scottish waters.

The fishing agreement within Boris Johnson's landmark Brexit trade deal was a "lost opportunity," according to the National Federation of Fishermen's Organisations (NFFO). The NFFO's Chief Executive Barrie Deas told BBC News there was "a lot of frustration and disappointment right across the British fishing industry". He said the EU "played hardball" and won out in the talks, with the deal "very, very close to the status quo

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1377193/Brexit-news-fishing-fisheries-Barrie-Deas-BBC-Boris-Johnson-EU-deal-latest-vn

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Phone said:

All,

A plethorara of sources SCOTS and non SCOTS  are in agreement (other than fishing and independence politicians)  SCOTLAND received a kick-ass, brown envelope good deal.

Phone

The CEO of the NFFO obviously doesn’t know what he is talking about then? he is god in the fishing industry .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod we will just buy it from sainsbury ,if its to expensive and doesnt sell the price will drop ,its that old supply and demand you fail to understand .i prefer canadian frozen fish it tastes better than that week old fresh stuff it goes well with my chilean mussels and thai mackeral

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod we will just buy it from sainsbury ,if its to expensive and doesnt sell the price will drop ,its that old supply and demand you fail to understand .i prefer canadia frozen fish it tastes better than that week old fresh stuff

But it from Sainsbury’s really Have you  had a windfall . You can buy the **** stuff being frozen for months dry as old stocks , no I prefer fresh skinned and boned  just the loin  , white as snow no worms and it depends what that fish has been feeding on that  gives it it’s taste.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What part of i dont like week old fresh stuff dont you understand ,we all dont spend the cost your are taking the price of red diesel and insurance you pay and the trip up to whitby probably fairly expensive so i am quids in even if it were the price of salmon!

Edited by chesters1

Bloody laughable...

I remember Clod’s many many posts blaming the Tories (who else) for the damage being done to the fishing industry.

‘Slipper Skippers’ was the term he used for some.

On and bloody on like the Duracell Bunny, despite pointing out to him that Quota leasing and sale was allowed by EU legislation it was still the Conservatives’ fault.

Now the reports are saying that the Scots fleet get less quota, not because of the deal that actually increases their quota in increasing amounts over time but because an end has been put on quota trading just like he was asking for.

I suppose it’s still the Tories fault then?

Of course it is.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

5 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Bloody laughable...

I remember Clod’s many many posts blaming the Tories (who else) for the damage being done to the fishing industry.

‘Slipper Skippers’ was the term he used for some.

On and bloody on like the Duracell Bunny, despite pointing out to him that Quota leasing and sale was allowed by EU legislation it was still the Conservatives’ fault.

Now the reports are saying that the Scots fleet get less quota, not because of the deal that actually increases their quota in increasing amounts over time but because an end has been put on quota trading just like he was asking for.

I suppose it’s still the Tories fault then?

Of course it is.

We were  the only country in the European Union to sell quota as commodity orchestrated by the tories sell your granny a tenner , but they sold off  water, gas etc etc etc yes everything else off what’s the difference with fishing quota .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Everything is the tory fault ,hes a tory hater ,they could give him twice the amount of tax free diesel and he would still whine ,hes an idiot through and through he even blames the tories for what the labour party do .

It looks like either his heroes  the reds will vote for the crap deal ,(meaning they are just as bad as the tories) or vote against it causing a no deal ,hes laughable !he even overlooks the reds voted to enact artical 50 poor poor cod

Edited by chesters1