Should we have left the EU?

John S

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I doubt millions watched it ,they have lives outside an agenda of finding faults with people they dont like and then bore people on a forum thread 

Why dont you do something amusing and update the corbyn at glasto thread?

Once you look up who he was ofcourse

Must be galling the only mp you have ever said anything nice about disapears ,you just cannot get anything right trump ,the speaker .total failure and on AN for all to see ,must be the laughing stock of whitby lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

20 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Must be galling the only mp you have ever said anything nice about disapears ,you just cannot get anything right trump ,the speaker .total failure and on AN for all to see ,must be the laughing stock of whitby lol

Trump bye bye trump how many days left to go , not as good entertainment value as Boris Johnson though he is daddy , He was left burbling to himself at the end of interview out of his depth completely when put in the spotlight .This is the  site for self possessed Brexiteers entertainment value but not on Boris Johnson’s  scale .?? Hey you  could be the laughing stock of Surrey lol.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I find it strange your continually trolling on here whilst your own web site is falling apart ,another strange thing is in your own "best skipper" poll you came top (boy thats weird coming top on your own website) yet 80% of the underlying replies didnt vote for you!

You seem not to post on the forums itself having peeked in in the past ,why? To many dark alleys to near home?

You really need to sort your life out before criticising others and yes trump is off but not impeached as you desperately hoped and prayed for ,and with a very nice pension aswell

Boris will get just as much aswell as 24/7 security for the rest of his life along with all the perks ex pm's get ,your whining is completely pointless  so why do it? I doubt very much he looks at AN ,i doubt very much he would change his ways if he did ,the only thing your doing is showing yourself up and letting me get fun watching it ,few others will be they gave up watching your bile long ago

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Trump bye bye trump how many days left to go , not as good entertainment value as Boris Johnson though he is daddy , He was left burbling to himself at the end of interview out of his depth completely when put in the spotlight .This is the  site for self possessed Brexiteers entertainment value but not on Boris Johnson’s  scale .?? Hey you  could be the laughing stock of Surrey lol.

Thanks for saying i "could be" in your case you most definately "ARE" the laughing stock of whitby

Hopefully you now see what words like MIGHT ,MAY and COULD really mean (a suggestion or even a question) to Are are ,a fact a truth in this occasion but also could be a question under other criteria .thats why your posts fall apart they are opinion ,you being the laughing stock is a fact as ARE tells you ,you ARE a laughing stock where i maybe 

Cue exit stage left to do website adjustments?

To bring it back to the brexit thread ,whilst posting i enjoyed a nice big slice of sourdough made from 40 year old english yeast not from the EU ,Canadian flour not from the EU and english butter from english milk also not from the EU spread and cut with steel made long ago so also not from the EU .

The plate though chinese out of part plant material ,which to all purposes is a poor relation to melamine and slightly easier to scratch but bounces when the mrs drops it unlike china ! And being from china also means its not from the EU ,why this dependence on a bunch of crooks called the EU ? FU EU!

Make a list ,go right through your house i bet the made in the EU pile is dwarfed by non EU stuff ,exclude anything from here although part of the EU in essence its home grown so excluded

The only bad point of point of origin is that every single part could be made abroad (or here and shipped abroad) and then assembled and where that happens can be legaly put on the product as being from the country who assembled ,built ,or if ingrediants mixed or cooked ,hopefully something with made in uk is actually 100% uk sourced in the future!

Edited by chesters1

Laughing stock of Whitby really ? no your the laughing stock of Surrey ?

Some very angry fishermen who voted for the turnip in number 10 my they now do not like Boris Johnson .Brexit betrayal they are calling it .

Brexshit Britain no other words to describe it ,but  he is a compulsive liar what did they really expect .All the grandstanding to public its was all  load of ****s  .

And the Whitby guy in the picture know him very well he runs quite a  few large whitefish boats out of Peterhead. Sold down the river exactly as i predicted 100% .But they were warned .

"What extra fish? There isn't any. Certainly not for the port of Whitby or Scarborough. We will be worse off in January than what we were when we started as a full member of the EU.

"If George Eustice thinks that's a good deal, I'd hate to think what he thinks is a bad deal. I think he should resign, that's my personal opinion

Whitby fisherman says 'crews will be worse off in 2021 than before they left the EU

And 99,9% of U.K. fishermen think Boris Johnson is total **** .

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/people/whitby-fisherman-says-crews-will-be-worse-2021-they-left-eu-3080831

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Off on your swerve again ,you can troll yourself

29 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Laughing stock of Whitby really ? no your the laughing stock of Surrey ?

Some very angry fishermen who voted for the turnip in number 10 my they now do not like Boris Johnson .Brexit betrayal they are calling it .

Brexshit Britain no other words to describe it ,but  he is a compulsive liar what did they really expect .All the grandstanding to public its was all  load of ****s  .

And the Whitby guy in the picture know him very well he runs quite a  few large whitefish boats out of Peterhead. Sold down the river exactly as i predicted 100% .But they were warned .

"What extra fish? There isn't any. Certainly not for the port of Whitby or Scarborough. We will be worse off in January than what we were when we started as a full member of the EU.

"If George Eustice thinks that's a good deal, I'd hate to think what he thinks is a bad deal. I think he should resign, that's my personal opinion

Whitby fisherman says 'crews will be worse off in 2021 than before they left the EU

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/people/whitby-fisherman-says-crews-will-be-worse-2021-they-left-eu-3080831

Brexit reality time it’s here ? let’s stick to the facts ?

The outcome of the Brexit trade deal has left him and many others bitterly disappointed.

Mr Locker, chairman of Locker Trawlers in Whitby, and former chairman of the National Federation of Fishermen's Organisations, believes Environment Secretary George Eustice should resign

Whitby fisherman says 'crews will be worse off in 2021 than before they left the EU

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Blimey that brexit is so bad unforeseen bad things are happening .

It seems some people's IQ has suddenly dropped to that of a 2 year old ,its so bad they are starting to troll sites they actually quote themselves thinking it makes it look like someone agrees with them !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfjxqxon50weyd5/Screenshot_20210103-135419.png?dl=0

I think because they have a double figure IQ saying the same thing over and over and over again will somehow persuade the more gullible amongst us they are correct ,unfortunately it just makes them look more foolish repeating someone elses opinion with out checking if it has truth behind it

Still not posted in his own thread corbyn at glasto ,i even moved it up the list incase he couldnt find it ,poor poor cod his crystal ball is just cheap plastic.

He quite happily posts away about mp's he doesn't  like who actually do something (what? is a thread that will be very contentious) but doesnt post on a thread about an mp he loves with all his heart (you can taste it in his post) who did absolutely nothing but support the mp who he doesnt like.
Very weird  

Edited by chesters1

COD,

Deloitte is one of  the many reasons you should have faith in the UK as a nation in the 21st century and beyond. Here's a bit for you.

"""""The international firm is a UK private company, limited by guarantee, supported by a network of independent legal entities. Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and legal services with approximately 312,000 professionals globally."""""""

They command respect beyond reproach (much unlike your sources?).

Phone

COD,

In my 80 year I have never seen a commercial fisherman that WASN'T BITTRELY DISSAPOINTED 24/7. If you recall Mr Locker called for Eustice's head before any deal. You can smell dead fish but the stench of fishing politics seems to elude you - why is that?

Phone