Should we have left the EU?

John S

Did you want a deal or no deal ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So you wanted the EU to have all the fishing and make up the rules about it aswell ,and you whine ?

No you can whine away and troll yourself ,your using fishing as an excuse to whine ,bye

Commentator on Euronews just put to sefcovic that uk could go for a no deal in the future ,he blustered away about cooperation!

He refused to say if EU would except scotland into EU ,political speak for not a chance?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, corydoras said:

Interpol is a French organisation. Why the hell do you want anything to do with dirty frogs?

No it’s not.

Because its HQ is in frogland does not make it French. It is a multi national organisation and has been led by numerous individuals from multiple countries.

It is no more French than NATO is Belgian.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

He refused to say if EU would except scotland into EU ,political speak for not a chance?

Scotland going independent because of Brexit that’s the real reality now , and the Union has more chance of breaking up than the EU what fantastic result they would be for  Great Britain with brexit .

As for the European Union excepting Scotland as a member why not they will have everything going for them 500 Million consumers to trade and sell there goods to just across the water and if Ireland go the same way what’s left is little England .Our economy by the governments  own economic predictions says a-4% with Brexit for years to come what hell is good about that madness . image.png.ec903dab6a191d301fc2e6a6fb839f36.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

COD,

Why YES - I BELIEVE MY JUDGEMENT IS AT LEAST EQUAL TO HIS. 

I NEVER CEASE TO BE AMAZED HOW MANY WAYS THERE ARE TO BE WRONG. THE PROBLEM IS IF I'M WRONG ON THIS TOPIC NO SKIN IS LOST. 

PHONE

34 minutes ago, Phone said:

COD,

I NEVER CEASE TO BE AMAZED HOW MANY WAYS THERE ARE TO BE WRONG. THE PROBLEM IS IF I'M WRONG ON THIS TOPIC NO SKIN IS LOST. 

PHONE

Your judgment is equal to his on security etc well that’s utterly amazing phone your a wasted talent ,  What you like at brain surgery phone . 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

29 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Scotland going independent because of Brexit that’s the real reality now , and the Union has more chance of breaking up than the EU what fantastic result they would be for  Great Britain with brexit .

As for the European Union excepting Scotland as a member why not they will have everything going for them 500 Million consumers to trade and sell there goods to just across the water and if Ireland go the same way what’s left is little England .Our economy by the governments  own economic predictions says a-4% with Brexit for years to come what hell is good about that madness . image.png.ec903dab6a191d301fc2e6a6fb839f36.png

The SNP was formed in 1934 through the merger of the National Party of Scotland and the Scottish Party - well before the EU, much less Brexit was a thing, and they have been the majority party north of the border since 2007, again, well before Brexit or even a referendum on Brexit were a thing.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

12 minutes ago, Ken L said:

The SNP was formed in 1934 through the merger of the National Party of Scotland and the Scottish Party - well before the EU, much less Brexit was a thing, and they have been the majority party north of the border since 2007, again, well before Brexit or even a referendum on Brexit were a thing.

Brexit has sealed the Unions  fate ,independence  for  Scotland is just a matter of time it’s not if but when .And they know it the country is now fully behind it , they didn’t want brexit so the country has come together for independence, and to rejoin the European Union ,that’s the objective and that’s what will eventually happen with a lot of egg on a lot of faces south of the border .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

COD,

THE REASON SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO YOU. IF I AM WRONG AND HE IS WRONG OUR OPINIONS ARE EQUAL. HE IS WRONG FOR A FAR MOR SERIOUS REASON THAN ME BEING STUPID. HOWEVER, WRONG IS A FIXED OUTCOME - IT IS WRONG 

PHONE