Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So brexit has happened and now it’s looks like Scotland is now going all out for independent and Northern Ireland looks more like going to a United ireland even Gibraltar could very likely end up being given back to Spain .

So all in all brexit has been a disaster to U.K. it has created a disunited kingdom which by the day will result in a place called little England what a world from Rule Britannia brexit has diminished our standing in the world in so many ways but not to worry you can still ware your Union Jack T-Shirt ? .

And this is what you get for selling your soul to the devil .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

United ireland ? Yes please NI is the big drain even bigger than scotland ,give it back!

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

United ireland ? Yes please NI is the big drain even bigger than scotland ,give it back!

Little England then world domination heading down down down .

Mastercard will increase its transaction fees for British shoppers purchasing from an EU-based company on October 15.

Credit card fees will increase from 0.3 to 1.5 percent of the value of the purchase, and debit card fees will increase from 0.2 to 1.15 percent, the Financial Times reports. Since Brexit, cross-Channel card fees no longer fall under an EU cap on transaction levies.

MP Kevin Hollinrake, who chairs the all-party parliamentary group on Fair Business Banking, called the move “alarming,” adding that it “smacks of opportunism” and has called on regulators to make sure similar companies do not use Brexit for economic gain.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Lovely jubbly bring it on ,will you be off on holiday this year?

As Cod likes videos:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Brexit good news ? there isn’t any nothing just more and more damage limitation that’s all we hear .

Fish meat etc etc etc the cost of brexit is staggering and it will go on and on and on frictionless trade gone and the brexit bills are arriving in droves and it’s only just beginning.

People are seeing brexit for what it really is not all the hype that was promised and it isn’t nice .

And the hype about fishing :bigemo_harabe_net-163:I have never seen so many disillusioned people in all my life flabbergasted at the  lies that was peddled to them by the Brexiteers day after day after day ..turkeys voting for Christmas and Christmas has come big style !!!!!!!!

Brexit thought through its the joke  of the century ? seriously incompetent Brexiteers the public will eventually turn on them it’s coming .You can lie to the public some of the time but not all of the time .

Britain’s port chiefs have warned Boris Johnson’s government that new border infrastructure needed to manage post-Brexit bureaucracy is still not up to scratch because of inadequate funding

Port owners warned that the importation of livestock for breeding into the UK could be completely halted within months, unless ministers provide more money to help set up new animal checks.

Brexiteers let’s get rid of all the red tape ? we are now bombarded with it idiots !!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-live-boris-johnson-vaccine-update-b1792673.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Welcome to the deal people insisted we get

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Welcome to the deal people insisted we get

Wrong Chester’s the public  did not vote for this fishermen, and exporters to the EU they were not told of any of this they were tricked into voting for something they were not promised.They did not vote for  this brexit .Nobody in the right mind with a business that’s exports would vote for what they have now unless they are completely mad .The penny’s dropping now and it’s brexshit showtime .

It comes as the leading financial analysts at Moody’s said the UK economy is set to become “significantly smaller” because of the Brexit trade deal – pointing to “significant negative consequences” ahead because of all the new barriers to trade.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg