Should we have left the EU?

John S

Welcome to the deal people insisted we get

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

26 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Welcome to the deal people insisted we get

The people didn’t Sign the deal the conman did .

Brilliant serves  you right .Brexit MEP of all people a proper turkey voting  for Christmas your wishes have all come true clown !!! All these problems started  from brexit day one the 1st January 2021 .So many businesses now saying they wish they had never heard the word brexit .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Heres you saying the majority wanted a deal ,they got one live with it ! the overwhelming opinion was we leave, nothing mentioned about deals on the ballot paper ,thats in the heads of remainers.Anyone with brains knew the EU wouldnt do a deal unless it was a 100% favourable deal for the EU ,no deal was a far better option than the bad deal you wanted and the bad deal you got.Everyone knew from day 1 trying to deal with the EU was an impossibility so why try? Boris excepted this deal because the remainers forced him to take a deal ,any bloody deal at any cost,they got their way i hope they like it!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

19 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Heres you saying the majority wanted a deal ,they got one live with it ! the overwhelming opinion was we leave, nothing mentioned about deals on the ballot paper ,thats in the heads of remainers.Anyone with brains knew the EU wouldnt do a deal unless it was a 100% favourable deal for the EU ,no deal was a far better option than the bad deal you wanted and the bad deal you got.Everyone knew from day 1 trying to deal with the EU was an impossibility so why try?

So people voted to be poorer worse offbusinesses going bust I do not think so , what they were promised is nothing to what they have now they were sold something written on the back of a cigarette packet, the rest of the the world cannot understand our logic vote to make yourself worse off !!!  but I don’t need to tell you that because it’s all there for all to see , Brexiteers crying because there businesses are going to **** , well as they say be very careful what  you wish for the grass is always greener is it really ? how long till the public start to revolt that’s the interesting bit .Boris Johnson brexit is on the same par as handling the coronavirus pandemic it’s horrendous , 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No they wanted to get away from the gangsters you see they are ,if we are poorer its well worth it !

You see what these people are like and you still want to be ruled by them are you a moron?

I suggest you bugger off to china its how the EU are going to turn out ! Even germany is starting to realise it and going its own way ,others are further ahead !

They dont want unelected people telling them what to do ,i can see why merkle want to leave the german ruling party so she doesnt get blamed when it dawns on the masses

Edited by chesters1

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No they wanted to get away from the gangsters you see they are ,if we are poorer its well worth it !

You see what these people are like and you still want to be ruled by them are you a moron?

I suggest you bugger off to china its how the EU are going to turn out !

Me bigger off to China it isn’t me they voted to make the U.K. poorer that’s your doing !!!! Gangsters so by telling the British people we will be better of with brexit and are actually worse off , so who are the gangsters really !!!!    Lying to business say all will be ok when it isn’t .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The EU who do you think made up the deal? Its the deal to deal with the EU not the other way round .

I hope it all goes so bad theres riots when people realise how the EU stitched them up .

We should have left with no deal then started on trade deals ,the EU would then have their members moaning about billions of lost income ,it is two sided you know their side isnt benefitting from the EU's actions either ,hopefully they riot aswell a few EU bureaucrats  being stoned will get their attention pretty quick.

I cant see the fuss about the new rules we use the same dealing with every country outside the EU the difference being the EU made them far more complex to use ,why? Because they want to use us as an example to the rest and hat will happen if they dont do as the EU tells them to do. All those foreigners that used to get uk fish from uk fishermen wont be sitting idle they will be complaining to their mps to sort it out!

I cant see the big deal we cant get food from spain when we can deal with this list (minus the 27) i am sure like Egypt selling me those onions last week someone will be very happy to send us theirs and more importantly options to buy it from home now the opportunity has arisen Turkey for one will flog us lots of stuff my jvc tv comes from there they have evolved from the slopeheads of ww1 but dont ship it overland the EU will slap tarriffs on it ,stick it on a ship and come round the wet way

https://www.worldometers.info/geography/alphabetical-list-of-countries/

Edited by chesters1

59 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The EU who do you think made up the deal? Its the deal to deal with the EU not the other way round .

I hope it all goes so bad theres riots when people realise how the EU stitched them up .

We should have left with no deal then started on trade deals ,the EU would then have their members moaning about billions of lost income ,it is two sided you know their side isnt benefitting from the EU's actions either ,hopefully they riot aswell a few EU bureaucrats  being stoned will get their attention pretty quick.

I cant see the fuss about the new rules we use the same dealing with every country outside the EU the difference being the EU made them far more complex to use ,why? Because they want to use us as an example to the rest and hat will happen if they dont do as the EU tells them to do. All those foreigners that used to get uk fish from uk fishermen wont be sitting idle they will be complaining to their mps to sort it out!

I cant see the big deal we cant get food from spain when we can deal with this list (minus the 27) i am sure like Egypt selling me those onions last week someone will be very happy to send us theirs and more importantly options to buy it from home now the opportunity has arisen Turkey for one will flog us lots of stuff my jvc tv comes from there they have evolved from the slopeheads of ww1 but dont ship it overland the EU will slap tarriffs on it ,stick it on a ship and come round the wet way

https://www.worldometers.info/geography/alphabetical-list-of-countries/

No deal brexit every single economic analysis says it would be a disaster .

And on top of everything else our national  security is at risk that’s on top of the  economic downside of brexit.

Brexit leaves UK and EU diminished in fight against international crime

https://www.ft.com/content/187b2559-f6bc-4a8a-8610-d9802fd80f17

And this Brexiteer thinks the taxpayer should bail  out brexit ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Interpol (again) you have already used this failed excuse

"EX"  brexit mp kinda shows no-one wants his opinion ,any thing else or just more hearsay and opinion

Should we go WTO and use the billions we give / gave to the EU and pay the tarriffs incurred ,the WTO itself is far cheaper to run .

People get the impression trading with the EU gets rid of tarrifs, it doesn't just mean we stump them upfront to the EU, something free doesn'tcost bbillions

We paid those tarriffs to the EU not the individual country who strangely dont realise they are losing out AND paying more on top

Edited by chesters1

Perhaps we can all go on a friendly white-water rafting day once Covid is over. Cod can be skipper and we can all have a friendly debate about the benefits of leaving the EU.

No spitting or hair- pulling