Should we have left the EU?

John S

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit is over the problem is the deal and the EU

OH no clod ,production climbs but demand falls dear me znd no mention of brexit back then ,covid is mentioned because thats the real problem in the world

"Imports to fall further, as COVID-19 related disruption limits demand"

https://ahdb.org.uk/pork-market-outlook

Its that old supply and demand thing again ,better knock it off cheap to uk buyers ,better that than nothing but china will take it at bottom dollar to get it off your hands

Even america is suffering  that damned brexit gets everywhere!

https://www.agri-pulse.com/articles/14821-us-pork-prepares-for-falling-demand-as-china-rebuilds-herd

OH no clod it was even happening in 2018

https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2018/09/21/Analysing-UK-pork-exports

OH no clod even the Philippines  is suffering .

https://www.pig333.com/latest_swine_news/philippine-pork-production-expected-to-decline-in-2020_15976/

The industry here are using brexit as an excuse to cover their own over production ,theres to much pork its simple ,its that naughty supply and demand

Whats next surely not nissan (mind you anything is possible ) the red bus? Those welders? Cheap labour? Scallopers surely not! AH that good old staple we were lied to ,there we are off you go again (and again hoping saying it enough will make it correct)

Nissan got an £80 million bung of Johnson to stay here after brexit .And all your logic against state aid goes to complete ratshit there , and as Nissan never tend to be non political and stay out of politics announce 176 redundancies today strange how Boris Johnson only last week  said how great Nissan was and Brexit.  funny old month January with  brexshit and all the bankruptcies.

Yes brexit will be associated with bankruptcies and job losses a far cry from all shite from the Brexiteers.and a a god made little apples there is a hell of a lot more doom and gloom to come with brexitshit strap yourself in the  brexshit game has only just begun .

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: It’s all the EU fault it’s always the EU fault ?

Brexiteer claims Brexit deal 'so bad we'd be better off staying in EU.  ??
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/john-ashworth-on-fishing-6873450

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Nissan got an £80 million bung of Johnson to stay here after brexit .And all your logic against state aid goes to complete ratshit there , and as Nissan never tend to be non political and stay out of politics announce 176 redundancies today strange how Boris Johnson only last week  said how great Nissan was and Brexit.  funny old month January with  brexshit and all the bankruptcies.

Yes brexit will be associated with bankruptcies and job losses a far cry from all shite from the Brexiteers.and a a god made little apples there is a hell of a lot more doom and gloom to come with brexitshit strap yourself in the  brexshit game has only just begun .

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: It’s all the EU fault it’s always the EU fault ?

Brexiteer claims Brexit deal 'so bad we'd be better off staying in EU.  ??
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/john-ashworth-on-fishing-6873450

No i predicted the brexit excuse would be used to get government handouts ,i was right

Its not my brexit its the brexit some people with loud voices had ,my brexit would have been no deal ,i dont know why this hasnt entered your brain i have said it enough ,this is the deal people wanted live with it

I see you swerved away from pigs once your silly links were shown to be ****sAnd your first swerve was nissan which i predicted ,whats next red bus? Welders? The same crap youve been spouting for 4 years ,brixit is done your not going to change that no matter what shite you post

And its not my brexit its the majority of voters brexit but i think the deal part wasnt wanted

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

55 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No i predicted the brexit excuse would be used to get government handouts ,i was right

Its not my brexit its the brexit some people with loud voices had ,my brexit would have been no deal ,i dont know why this hasnt entered your brain i have said it enough ,this is the deal people wanted live with it

I see you swerved away from pigs once your silly links were shown to be ****sAnd your first swerve was nissan which i predicted ,whats next red bus? Welders? The same crap youve been spouting for 4 years ,brixit is done your not going to change that no matter what shite you post

And its not my brexit its the majority of voters brexit but i think the deal part wasnt wanted

Brexiteer sat on the end of a branch saws the branch off behind him and falls down into a pile of  cow **** , then blames  the branch for snapping .

I did notice you swerved on coronavirus thread on Boris Johnson’s verdict from the NHS workers .embarrassing ain’t it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I didnt swerve i didnt read it ,i dont need other peoples opinion to form my own

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I didnt swerve i didnt read it ,i dont need other peoples opinion to form my own

So you don’t take notice from the professionals in there  profession thought so .that would then leave your comments totally irrelevant 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why would i? I dont need other peoples opinion to form mine , you seem not to remember that despite me repeating it endlessly.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phone said:

COD,

Curious - do you always take the advice of a "professional bookie"?

Phone

No phone you mean professional gamblers ?my nieces partner works all over the world especially in the EU doing stage events and they have been hammered by brexit and red tape there industry alone gives billions to the U.K. treasury with tax alone .

The £9billion we gave the EU net is seriously looking like peanuts compaired to what the U.K. is loosing in business with brexit and it’s only just started as it stands brexit is an utter disaster to U.K. business. The people in the business are raging with anger at the stupidity of what’s being imposed on them .That’s along with many other  businesses since   January 1st 2021.

Industry figures pen letter to government warning of 'devastating consequences' for touring after Brexit

As noted in the letter, the performing arts in the UK are a major global export, contributing £10.8bn a year to the economy and £2.8bn to the Treasury

The Who frontman Roger Daltrey has responded to criticism labelling him a hypocrite after signing a letter supporting visa-free travel for musicians. Daltrey, who previously offered public support in favour of Brexit, brazenly stated in 2019 that the decision to leave the European Union it would not affect the music industry.

This backlash arrived following the announcement that Daltrey had joined over 100 artists, including Liam Gallagher, Ed Sheeran, and Elton John in condemning the UK Government for having “shamefully failed” the music industry. This letter comes after Boris Johnson failed to secure visa-free touring for artists in his Brexit deal, despite an offer being on the table from Brussels. Conservative MP Caroline Dinenage acknowledged the situation earlier this week.

https://www.whatsonstage.com/london-theatre/news/theatre-industry-pens-letter-government_53261.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

OH no foreigners cant hear our music live ,better still we cant hear theirs!

The problem is the EU is demanding nothing changed regarding ease of access IE no restrictions on people travelling from EU to here (half the problem that started brexit off!) The UK gov said hold on we control our border so you now have to ask ,the EU got sulky and clamped down so again its the huffy EU stopping it ,all the UK ask is they ask before coming a perfectly reasonable request for a sovereign country.

Anyway why should boris get visa free access for musicians  do they consider themselves more privilaged or better than everyone else?

Edited by chesters1