Should we have left the EU?

John S

2 hours ago, corydoras said:

Why should I but any inferior product just because it is made here?

If you want to buy Chinese,that is your choice. I was hoping you might buy British to help our own economy.

If it's British you can be sure the Uigher  Muslims haven't been forced into making it.

Just a sweatshop in Leicestershire instead.

Edited by leedafeeder

Home grown Uigher Muslims only the best ! LOL

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

looks like getting rid of your cheap labour with brexit is just a fallacy Chester’s,here is your replacement with benefits included free health care ,housing on top all  for good measure just exactly what brexit wasn’t supposedly  to stand for ?

You really have to **** yourself with laughter when you see this how the public were brainwashed by the Brexiteers.Boris Johnson in particular.:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

And so it begins the millions of Hong Nationals will very soon be on there  way to Britain free housing health care , benefits millions of them in next few years , they could be coming to live near you ..Immigration  being a very big topic during the brexit referendum it surly now makes a complete sham of it .But don’t worry Boris Johnson knew exactly what he was doing moving Hong nationals to replace the EU workforce that has left or now won’t be coming here .Hospitality , construction etc  needs these workers and you will now be able to tell very clearly the receptionist and cleaners in your hotel aren’t from Europe .? .

No need for boats to cross the channel these will be flown straight in .

Daily express before brexit referendum what it should have  read millions of Hong Kong nationals coming after brexit , the Turks was just a pack of lies to deceive the public .    

Sunday Express page 1 on 22 May, left, and yesterday’s page 2 ‘clarification’.Show captionGreenslade

Sunday Express admits '12m Turks coming to UK' story was inaccurate

U.K. Opens Its Doors to Five Million Hong Kong Residents, Starting Sunday

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-targets-u-k-s-hong-kong-passports-over-citizenship-plan-11611917418

Brexshit ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Thats great ,mostly educated unlike the dross that came from romania ,most speak english unlike clods cheap labour and most will pay their way unlike the scum of the earth coming in lorries and ribs.

You should be grateful clod some could be setting up more hire boats in whitby ,they are great seafarers and love fish ,you will have lots of chums to talk to ,are you excited?

Luckily now 12 million turks wont be coming unless they ask nicely first ,just like the rest of the EU now

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

26 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Thats great ,mostly educated unlike the dross that came from romania ,most speak english unlike clods cheap labour and most will pay their way unlike the scum of the earth coming in lorries and ribs.

You should be grateful clod some could be setting up more hire boats in whitby ,they are great seafarers and love fish ,you will have lots of chums to talk to ,are you excited?

That’s great really !!!!! ? cheap labour coming in and benefits include No way Chester’s you are now being severely hypocritical in the highest manner   Is Chester’s cryptic for hypocritical , Polish , Eastern European mad anglers and they  spend or did spend vast sums on the angling in the U.K. but I don’t take to many as I have an excellent regular U.K. clientele who have fished with for  years .So I doubt very much I won’t be needing any of those new gentlemen you talk about they will probably be better setting up a new Chinese restaurants near you to keep you company.I hope you like Chinese food there is going to be masses of it  ? ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No ,you didnt read it ,they are seafarers not chippies ,they buy boats and catch stuff ,you had better watch out every backwater port will be full of them catching  cod and chips to sell to chinese fish bars round the country.this could be seen in whitby next year

https://youtu.be/SqxM8X64PAU

They are very skillfull you should look at youtube they can suck up every fish they come across ,i cant wait for mine ,i like a bit of haddock not keen on cod it tastes of catfish ?

As invited guests quotas wont be applied to them for a while (we cant upset paying guests)so prices should be reasonable ,they will probably build more processing plants to keep up ,whitby sclampi could be very popular and come in many varieties so watch out for tiddles the chinese enjoy cat meat in some areas ,if its cheap enough i may buy some

They are also infatuated with sport fishing so once your boats are full they will buy some and join you more to chat to as they beat you to your favourite marks life will become very entertaining  learning chinese on the radio

Edited by chesters1

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No ,you didnt read it ,they are seafarers not chippies ,they buy boats and catch stuff ,you had better watch out every backwater port will be full of them catching  cod and chips to sell to chinese fish bars round the country.

They are very skilled full you should look at youtube they can suck up every fish they come across ,i cant wait for mine ,i like a bit of haddock not keen on cod it tastes of catfish ?

Seafarers interesting  the worst I have ever seen anybody or body’s been sea sick was 3 Chinese people mother father and son all violently sea sick and it was literally flat clam , I had to take them back to Whitby they were so bad .They are better on dry land if you ask me .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Hundreds of UK companies could switch operations to countries inside the EU in what is threatening to become a dramatic exodus of investment and jobs caused by Brexit.

The Observer can reveal that by 1 January this year some 500 businesses – mostly UK-owned, or UK-based with overseas owners – were already making inquiries about setting up branches, depots or warehouses in the Netherlands alone, for “Brexit-related reasons”. Since then the number of inquiries from UK companies has increased further.

The figures have been compiled by government unit the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency, , which said that while most of the firms were already based in the UK, a minority were new companies from the US and Asia which had investigated a UK move, but had decided against investing here because of Brexit

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The last time Chinese labourers came to Morecambe Bay, they all drowned. Terrible incident but if that's how dodgy British people want to make maximum profit, that's what they have to do in the fishing industry.

Or we could do it the Scandinavian way.

Scandinavian skippers only use Scandinavian seafarer's.

Good luck to them ,better than putting all your eggs in one basket ,thats exactly why thousands of EU based companies have set up here ,makes sense to me