Should we have left the EU?

John S

I am happy being wrong and right if right is more?

I just used this ,cods blinkers would see anything anyway if i had researched further so why waste time on a fruitless task that will be ignored

https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/countries/detailed-country-information/turkey_en

The interesting scenario will happen mid 2022 when the present bribes run out ,turkey could pretty well demand everything or open the borders to millions of immigrants overnight cause conflict as the EU has no method of sending them back

For a country not in the EU they dont do badly from EU members money!

https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/news_corner/news/eu-signs-final-contracts-under-€6-billion-budget-facility-refugees-turkey_en

If i were turkey i would chuck them back to where they came from and use the facilities for turks  and build something usefull like igloos or spaghetti warships or settle their kurd problem once and for all time with the money once the cheque cleared ( i would insist on bank transfer the trusty payment option of the best scammers) but then the option of using them as collateral may make that premature even worthless foreigners in every other way have worth as money raisers for nice things like suites for donkeys or wardrobes for goats or slippers for snakes etc

Must be lovely being a despot ,if i were one i would kill everyone but my guards and servants and build a seaside ,not one like the bahamas one with penny arcades and rockshops ,maybe a beach volleyball thing and import naked girls to play ,the life of a despot must be very fullfilling i can see the attraction, Erdogan should use me as an adviser

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I just used this ,cods blinkers would see anything anyway if i had researched further so why waste time on a fruitless task that will be ignored

https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/countries/detailed-country-information/turkey_en

The interesting scenario will happen mid 2022 when the present bribes run out ,turkey could pretty well demand everything or open the borders to millions of immigrants overnight cause conflict as the EU has no method of sending them back

For a country not in the EU they dont do badly from EU members money!

https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/news_corner/news/eu-signs-final-contracts-under-€6-billion-budget-facility-refugees-turkey_en

If i were turkey i would chuck them back to where they came from and use the facilities for turks  and build something usefull like igloos or spaghetti warships or settle their kurd problem once and for all time with the money once the cheque cleared ( i would insist on bank transfer the trusty payment option of the best scammers) but then the option of using them as collateral may make that premature even worthless foreigners in every other way have worth as money raisers for nice things like suites for donkeys or wardrobes for goats or slippers for snakes etc

Must be lovely being a despot ,if i were one i would kill everyone but my guards and servants and build a seaside ,not one like the bahamas one with penny arcades and rockshops ,maybe a beach volleyball thing and import naked girls to play ,the life of a despot must be very fullfilling i can see the attraction, Erdogan should use me as an adviser

And what about new trade agreements who they going to give easy access  to very interesting.your Brexit goggles  never come off glued on with superglue.

image.png.c537c415791b25b2fa4fb41e0dc55988.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 1/30/2021 at 1:34 PM, leedafeeder said:

If you want to buy Chinese,that is your choice. I was hoping you might buy British to help our own economy.

If it's British you can be sure the Uigher  Muslims haven't been forced into making it.

Just a sweatshop in Leicestershire instead.

Do you have a TV? Is it made by Cello? If not why not?

Do you own a washing machine? Is it made by Ebac? If not why not?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

And what about new trade agreements who they going to give easy access  to very interesting.your Brexit goggles  never come off glued on with superglue.

image.png.c537c415791b25b2fa4fb41e0dc55988.png

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

21 minutes ago, Ken L said:

What’s the cost of the trade deals !!  are they going to be something very very special to be BETTER than the ones we already  had .Because  if they aren’t  better then brexit is a failure.We abided by 27 in the EU we now have to abide by 164 in the WTO out of the frying pan into the fire .

Brexit news - live: PM accused of ‘dereliction of duty’ on NI as trade from Ireland to GB slumps 50%

Those in charge in Northern Ireland are now stamping there feet spitting feathers everywhere  that’s what you get for jumping into bed with the devil .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

40 minutes ago, big_cod said:

What’s the cost of the trade deals !!  are they going to be something very very special to be BETTER than the ones we already  had .Because  if they aren’t  better then brexit is a failure.We abided by 27 in the EU we now have to abide by 164 in the WTO out of the frying pan into the fire .

Brexit news - live: PM accused of ‘dereliction of duty’ on NI as trade from Ireland to GB slumps 50%

Those in charge in Northern Ireland are now stamping there feet spitting feathers everywhere  that’s what you get for jumping into bed with the devil .

No membership fees, no commission, no loss of sovereignty, no free movement etc.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

It was just a small point Chesters because actually Arsenal beat Southampton 3 - 1.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Bugger ,i shall top myself in shame

Looks like the USA is after some of our hong kong beefstake ,they see a profit lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

HUGE,

THANKS, I didn't look up my date - my bad.  But Turks - real Turks are IMO not a major threat to the UK. TURKEY officially named the Kurdish population "Mountain Turks" They have been a problem since they have no nation state of their own

Really a silly non-problem

Phone

Not so sure phone turkey has promised if the Kurds get a homeland Turkey will go to war and they are a formidable force, just over the border is Iraq that's a bit of a problem for the middle east. isreal will get threatened and they will call on their puppets the yanks and off it goes again.Biden needs a war iran may help iraq with their kurdish problem from the opposite side (they despise the kurdish minority in iran aswell) and theres the excuse to go head to head with both most probably dragging us in with him .

No need to dream up lorries full of nukes the excuse will be helping the poor old kurds get a nice place to live after a hundred years of causing trouble after britain and france went wild with pencils on a map .

Edited by chesters1