Should we have left the EU?

John S

Have a tousi

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Off on your hols this year ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Off on your hols this year ?

Seen that video years ago Chester’s rather funny really , now I wonder how Surrey airlines would be portrayed ?.

Just getting back on track talking to a mate of mine who skippers a trawler out Peterhead over £30 million there company has invested in quota and boats amd worked all there life’s fishing and they are now tied up , can’t fish no cod quota Boris Johnson gave it away , and they are  now  not allowed to fish in Norwegian waters or Denmark either it’s utter madness created by Boris Johnson .

Brexit has turned the fishing industry on its head it is very very serious but the brexit press chose to ignore it not reporting the truth to its readers lying constantly, well the **** is very very  soon going to hit the fan .95% now find themselves worse off with brexit it’s utterly incredible with what Gove and Jonson promised them for years ,but there industry is not on there own with brexit they are lining up .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Back to the lies again cod ,go play by yourself after all the only person that sees them is you

Edited by chesters1

15 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Back to the lies again cod ,go play by yourself after all the only person that sees them is you

How is it lies no lies what so ever facts pure facts ,it’s total  denial on your behalf I can’t help it if brexit is turning out to be an utter disaster , and running under the cover  of covid but it won’t for ever .Fishermen promised the earth but face bankruptcy boats tied up no quota , all Boris Johnson’s doing his hands all over it they hate him for blatantly  lying to them for years , it’s not me Chester’s who faces bankruptcy it’s just the poor souls who were lied to constantly believing in the big brexit lie peddled to them , but fishermen are not on there own there is millions in the same position.

And the brexit press still patronising there readers lying to them day after day after day brexit is killing British businesses  ,trade deals worse than what we already had its endless bullshit from them.

This is  your brexit  ****ed thousands of livelihoods are being destroyed.

This is  the U.K. top fishing port just look what brexit has done to it .

Fish market like a ghost town: ‘Peterhead could become a garage for boats’ warns industry veteran

Pictures have emerged of the Peterhead Fish Market which shows the real impact of Brexit with only 400 boxes available for firms to purchase, out of a possible 6,500.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/lifestyle/food-and-drink/2825533/fish-market-like-a-ghost-town-peterhead-could-become-a-garage-for-boats-warns-industry-veteran/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No you  have  it all wrong old fruit it isn’t me who is  crying this is what YOUR brexit has imposed on those poor souls diabolical isn’t it , the brexit con job on the British fishing industry .

How is it lies no lies what so ever facts pure facts ,it’s total  denial on your behalf I can’t help it if brexit is turning out to be an utter disaster , and running under the cover  of covid but it won’t for ever .Fishermen promised the earth but face bankruptcy boats tied up no quota , all Boris Johnson’s doing his hands all over it they hate him for blatantly  lying to them for years , it’s not me Chester’s who faces bankruptcy it’s just the poor souls who were lied to constantly believing in the big brexit lie peddled to them , but fishermen are not on there own there is millions in the same position.

And the brexit press still patronising there readers lying to them day after day after day brexit is killing British businesses  ,trade deals worse than what we already had its endless bullshit from them.

This is  the U.K. top fishing port just look what brexit has done to it .

Fish market like a ghost town: ‘Peterhead could become a garage for boats’ warns industry veteran

Pictures have emerged of the Peterhead Fish Market which shows the real impact of Brexit with only 400 boxes available for firms to purchase, out of a possible 6,500 Boxes .

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/lifestyle/food-and-drink/2825533/fish-market-like-a-ghost-town-peterhead-could-become-a-garage-for-boats-warns-industry-veteran/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

No you  have  it all wrong old fruit it isn’t me who is  crying this is what YOUR brexit has imposed on those poor souls diabolical isn’t it , the brexit con job on the British fishing industry .

This is  the U.K. top fishing port just look what brexit has done to it .

Pictures have emerged of the Peterhead Fish Market which shows the real impact of Brexit with only 400 boxes available for firms to purchase, out of a possible 6,500 Boxes .

The brexit con job ? the lie of century by the Brexiteers to the British public and its all going to play out .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg