Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

The brexit con job ? the lie of century by the Brexiteers to the British public and its all going to play out .

Poor poor cod so desperate to post your even quoting yourself ,those lies only you see again just keep going round and round ,my advise ...dont believe them old chap ,need anymore help?

I had to put a bag over a pile of boxes i couldnt cram into the bins ,all that food from those empty shelves and couldnt be imported ,trouble is it was all in your head ! That's what gullible people believe reading headlines

Now back to why you're posting about fishermen on here and not on the Whitby forum full of fishermen? Afraid of what will happen when you go off on one of your rants telling them they are idiots for voting brexit or gullible believing what others say ?youve pretty well labled them as morons !Too many dark alleys around you? People know your address?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod so desperate to post your even quoting yourself ,those lies only you see again just keep going round and round ,my advise ...dont believe them old chap ,need anymore help?

I had to put a bag over a pile of boxes i couldnt cram into the bins ,all that food from those empty shelves and couldnt be imported ,trouble is it was all in your head ! That's what gullible people believe reading headlines

Now back to why you're posting about fishermen on here and not on the Whitby forum full of fishermen? Afraid of what will happen when you go off on one of your rants telling them they are idiots for voting brexit or gullible believing what others say ?youve pretty well labled them as morons !Too many dark alleys around you? People know your address?

The only lies are those going round in your head with brexit, I can’t help it if people were told a lack of lies just face up to it Chester’s it’s not that  hard  you will get over it in the end .

As for morons you have labelled fishermen exactly that on many many occasions how bad is that .

Being In denial  all the time and  presented with the facts oh dear ,brexit is an utter disaster to the fishing industry ,fishermen facing  now bankruptcy because of the brexit lie, l the lies  fishermen were told with brexit are incomprehensible .

Whitby forum there you go again which Whitby forum it’s all in your head again !!!’ there is no Whitby forum ?  there is fishermen on Facebook calling Boris Johnson a pig to a dog because they are actually worse off now than before brexit !!!!!!!!!!!   so do you fancy going on defending him !!!!!  They  were lied to again and again and again but I did predict he would  **** on them from a very great height and i was 100%  right from the very beginning ,  the great big brexit lie they now call it . And if Scotland get there independence it will be the end for the bulk of the English whitefish fleet and the blame lies right at the foot of the door with brexit but how sad is that !!! fishermen were sold a red herring and they now know it.

Oh i forgot to mention all the money that came off the  EU for training and safety and  boat improvements all gone now history , but Boris is going to build a fleet of rowing boats it’s laughable utterly laughable 

The result for crews is that three weeks into January they’re making hundreds of pounds less every day they go sea. It’s left many in this staunchly pro-Brexit sector questioning their vote.

“I think, if we knew this was going to happen, I honestly think things might have been different, people would have voted differently, fishermen would’ve looked at things in a different light,” says fisherman Simon Driver.In other words !!!!

https://www.euronews.com/2021/01/26/brexit-regrets-for-uk-fishermen-as-catch-values-halve-due-to-border-delays

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Hopefully those on twitter or facebook dont spot you calling british fishermen idiots for voting brexit ,that nasty cancel culture will quickly go from Big ? cod to no cod and the dole queue pretty quick its pretty merciless  to people with big mouths and small brains who use social media today . not poor poor cod it will be like corbyn who? Cod?

Just trying to help mate ,take the pills ,go to the meetings and chill out ,all that internal hate and bile against the tories and brexit could make you ill ,i would say mad but i think its gone beyond that now.poor poor cod!

I completely understand why you do it ,being billy no mates like yourself makes you want any attention even negative attention  to make you feel wanted ,i think with the right medical help you could get over it ,please try and i am sure by the time this covid is over you can get your cheap fags once more ,see we really care but its really down to you

No good just quoting this then going on another rant its time to do something positive and your only mate chesters1 will just keep reminding you of your sickness until you take the first step ,its what a mate does with my help you could recover even to the stage your little weiner works again but that may take years its not easy to go back to being a pleasent and humane chap like i am sure you once was before the problem started ,cheer up think positive ,love chesters1 your only true mate in this world ❤

PS all those people on forums treating you with disrespect i come across in the fishing fraternity dont really mean it i am sure ,they are just jealous your so brave to live like you do with your little "problem" ,they will like you one day i am sure ?

I tell you what ,everytime you post negative things i will pop up to calm you and stop those voices in your head that tell you to do bad things ,its what a mate does ,i will give you hints every i mean every time just to help! I know you by now so if you post anything after this i know your secretly pleading for help so i will be here for you ,for ever thats what mates do ,you remember mates you know from long long ago ,yes that one well inwont go that far but you know what i mean

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Hopefully those on twitter or facebook dont spot you calling british fishermen idiots for voting brexit ,that nasty cancel culture will quickly go from Big ? cod to no cod and the dole queue pretty quick its pretty merciless  to people with big mouths and small brains who use social media today . not poor poor cod it will be like corbyn who? Cod?

Just trying to help mate ,take the pills ,go to the meetings and chill out ,all that internal hate and bile against the tories and brexit could make you ill ,i would say mad but i think its gone beyond that now.poor poor cod!

I completely understand why you do it ,being billy no mates like yourself makes you want any attention even negative attention  to make you feel wanted ,i think with the right medical help you could get over it ,please try and i am sure by the time this covid is over you can get your cheap fags once more ,see we really care but its really down to you

No good just quoting this then going on another rant its time to do something positive and your only mate chesters1 will just keep reminding you of your sickness until you take the first step ,its what a mate does with my help you could recover even to the stage your little weiner works again but that may take years its not easy to go back to being a pleasent and humane chap like i am sure you once was before the problem started ,cheer up think positive ,love chesters1 your only true mate in this world ❤

PS all those people on forums treating you with disrespect i come across in the fishing fraternity dont really mean it i am sure ,they are just jealous your so brave to live like you do with your little "problem" ,they will like you one day i am sure ?

I tell you what ,everytime you post negative things i will pop up to calm you and stop those voices in your head that tell you to do bad things ,its what a mate does ,i will give you hints every i mean every time just to help! I know you by now so if you post anything after this i know your secretly pleading for help so i will be here for you ,for ever thats what mates do ,you remember mates you know from long long ago ,yes that one well inwont go that far but you know what i mean

You see Chester’s like many many people in thy U.K. they were conned by the Brexiteers but they know that  now but the horse has Bolted it’s just financial  ruin now ,what a brexit result hey to be promised  the world and be **** on well there is only one outcome , they should have voted remain which many many fishermen like on the video are saying exactly that  brexit  was a mistake bit  late now the brexit pain is hitting  home .And Billy no mates :bigemo_harabe_net-163: really Chester’s are you sure that  isn’t you seriously you do make me laugh I? but never mind you still have your brexit  Union Jack t-Shirt what’s probably shrunk  in the wash a bit like brexit really it’s credibility what little it has gone .

Now people who are constantly in denile do have mental problems you do realise that  Chester’s.Like I said have I cannot help it that brexit is turning into. Nightmare for you and U.K. businesses ,most of those poor people probably will have voted brexit on The understanding that there world would better but sadly it isn’t and many now find themselves in the **** just like fishermen ? severely bogged down in red tape ( and brexit wash supposed to be less red tape  ) which they weren’t told about or sorry lied to by Brexiteers to get them to put the X in the box , how sorry they must be now but hey they won’t forget I can guarantee you that for certain.

Sums it up? and this picture is all over social media.

image.png.a8132472ec6d732e09237a42fed1daf9.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod cod cod ,stop listening to those little voices ,i am here to help remember .

Dont worry rolling about on that floor wont hurt you the walls are padded aswell ,we cant have our patients hurting themselves can we ?

Now you once listened to those naughty voices and told that nice doctor Huge whitby scampy wasnt made in whitby ,you went to the trouble of even linking to a company you said made them but that Dr Chesters1 showed you a link to the real company in whitby your naughty little voices said didnt exist despite being right next door so to speak ,would you like a reminder? Dr Chesters1 will be happy to if it cheers you up .

Now you say this website doesnt exist (those naughty naughty voices ,what are are they like tsk) yes its a little old but here it is ,http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/

Recognise the handsome young man ,hes your son remember ,from before your problems started ,fine specimen  of manhood you should be proud .

Now if you need anything else just respond and Dr Chesters1 will be happy to respond  ,we dont want those naughty voices to keep making you look like an idiot do we? Love Dr Chesters1 your only friend  in this world you think you live in

Now i will be back later i am starting off a loaf made from EU flour ,no wait its canadian you know that country not in the EU so they have no control over us importing it ,i will post a picture just for my good little patient to show you what reality is

I am back phew this bread making is exausting ,i decided to use 25% British rye flour ,we cant have your whining farmers saying no-one supports them ,its not very good flour but there we go DR Chesters1 hopes it helps your little paid imported (now resident) cheap labour so in his way hopes it makes you happy in your blighted miserable life ,cheers

PS brexit for me is great ,not one but a few less foreigners telling me how to live ,my brexit was win win thanks i could also buy if i wished T55 french flour cheaper than last year ,strange that! Still cannot see these empty shelves you swear exist perhaps your little voices are telling bigger lies? Dover isnt even in the news boy you will have to spend even more time to find something to whine about

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Cod cod cod ,stop listening to those little voices ,i am here to help remember .

Dont worry rolling about on that floor wont hurt you the walls are padded aswell ,we cant have our patients hurting themselves can we ?

Now you once listened to those naughty voices and told that nice doctor Huge whitby scampy wasnt made in whitby ,you went to the trouble of even linking to a company you said made them but that Dr Chesters1 showed you a link to the real company in whitby your naughty little voices said didnt exist despite being right next door so to speak ,would you like a reminder? Dr Chesters1 will be happy to if it cheers you up .

Now you say this website doesnt exist (those naughty naughty voices ,what are are they like tsk) yes its a little old but here it is ,http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/

Recognise the handsome young man ,hes your son remember ,from before your problems started ,fine specimen  of manhood you should be proud .

Now if you need anything else just respond and Dr Chesters1 will be happy to respond  ,we dont want those naughty voices to keep making you look like an idiot do we? Love Dr Chesters1 your only friend  in this world you think you live in

Now i will be back later i am starting off a loaf made from EU flour ,no wait its canadian you know that country not in the EU so they have no control over us importing it ,i will post a picture just for my good little patient to show you what reality is

I am back phew this bread making is exausting ,i decided to use 25% British rye flour ,we cant have your whining farmers saying no-one supports them ,its not very good flour but there we go DR Chesters1 hopes it helps your little paid imported (now resident) cheap labour so in his way hopes it makes you happy in your blighted miserable life ,cheers

PS brexit for me is great ,not one but a few less foreigners telling me how to live ,my brexit was win win thanks i could also buy if i wished T55 french flour cheaper than last year ,strange that! Still cannot see these empty shelves you swear exist perhaps your little voices are telling bigger lies? Dover isnt even in the news boy you will have to spend even more time to find something to whine about

Seriously Chester’s are you losing it it’s an age thing it could be you know you or you must be severely bored writing that rubbish .

Now on a more serious note  if you want something to laugh about this should do it for you :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Dominic Raab says people should wait 10 years before judging Brexit problems

Now I have heard it all absolutely brilliant from. a Leading wrexiteer  you really couldn’t make it up ? there must be businesses pulling there hair out listening to this clown ,but there is Just one problem Dominic RABB how many businesses will be left in 10 years the brexit delusion continues. ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The proof is in the pudding clod ,non EU bread ,a collaboration  of british and canadian flours and a chinese breadmaker ,who needs the EU?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrukstj22fvcsdd/20210215_124019.jpg?dl=0

No idea where the beans come from nor the wire tray but the bread isnt from the EU in any form even the yeast is english as is the butter and water

As to ten years look at our entry it wasnt working from the start you know ,probably took more than ten before we got on our feet then downhill from then

Now i see your hearing those little voices again ,do you want the nice warden to eat your pudding in front of you again ,or should nurse give you a pill to make them go away for a while in your sleepy hour?

Now how about you telling doctors chesters1 why you didnt aknowledge both the company and website you say dont exist but in reality do? Dont worry  it wont be mentioned to matron so long as your a good boy and admit it

Heres your words : (the bit about" fisherman" ((no indication of numbers ))calling boris is a pig is highly amusing hardly a industry wide rising up of fishermen as you try to put across lol)

"Whitby forum there you go again which Whitby forum it’s all in your head again !!!’ there is no Whitby forum ?  there is fishermen on Facebook calling Boris Johnson a pig to a dog because they are actually worse off now than before brexit !!!!!!!!!!! :

But heres that non existant forum

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/

Its old i admit but it exists!

And heres the other one you said didnt exist and even supplied a link to another company to hide that fact :

https://www.whitby-seafoods.com/

You really want to get help , let Dr Chesters1 help he's your only freind he really likes to show people the sad excuse of a human you are ,thats what freinds do show you reality! Not lies like you

Edited by chesters1

no swerving cod

Now how about you telling doctors chesters1 why you didnt aknowledge both the company and website you say dont exist but in reality do? Dont worry  it wont be mentioned to matron so long as your a good boy and admit it

Heres your words : (the bit about" fisherman" ((no indication of numbers ))calling boris is a pig is highly amusing hardly a industry wide rising up of fishermen as you try to put across lol)

"Whitby forum there you go again which Whitby forum it’s all in your head again !!!’ there is no Whitby forum ?  there is fishermen on Facebook calling Boris Johnson a pig to a dog because they are actually worse off now than before brexit !!!!!!!!!!! :

And heres the other one you said didnt exist and even supplied a link to another company to hide that fact :

You really want to get help , let Dr Chesters1 help he's your only freind he really likes to show people the sad excuse of a human you are ,thats what freinds do show you reality! Not lies like you

Edited by chesters1

34 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

no swerving cod

Chester’s for hooks sake stop being so stupid dear dear me ,that site is an old  angling forum not a commercial fishermen’s forum which you were insinuating. I was a moderator on that forum my cousin run the site it’s literally dormant now no new content.It was at one one of the biggest  angling forums in the uk  with stacks of information etc .

Oh dear not that scampi thing again how many times !!!!!! Whitby seafood exist Whitby scampi isn’t Whitby prawns they could be even french ? ( would you still buy them?)you do know that  it’s not always what it says on the packet ?? 

Do they sell kippers I haven’t looked I wonder where they are caught , is it Surrey cod in your chippy or Russian cod get it could be french  cod now that would be something ??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg