Should we have left the EU?

John S

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

And in our new post Brexit world, we have the lowest level of unemployment ever recorded.

And with record low wage levels to go with it  and if this is the case as the spokesman for the NFU said just who is going to fill the vacuum when there is nobody to fill the jobs required to work for the farmers etc pensioners !!!!!! old people  !!!! just who !!! Any volunteers off here .

And you forgot to mention the record National dept under this government and this government in the last 10 years have borrowed more money than every single labour government combined in history some record .

And it has been announced under this government life expectancy is now falling why is that I wonder public services cut etc ,etc etc .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-news-live-brexit-trade-deal-eu-labour-leadership-election-latest-a9356571.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Still putting in your bias lying links cod .

PS when you inherit huge bills and huge PFI contracts and an empty kitty from the previous government (remember that letter) belts have to be tightened ,you cannot tax the former government so you tax the only people left joe public

Here it is incase your blinkers and bile stop you acknowledging its existence

image_update_d71393d536e5b575_1372092401

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

50 minutes ago, big_cod said:

And with record low wage levels to go with it  and if this is the case as the spokesman for the NFU said just who is going to fill the vacuum when there is nobody to fill the jobs required to work for the farmers etc

Wow, it's almost as if cutting off the endless supply of migrant workers has created a sellers market for labour that will drive up wages for British workers at the bottom of the pile and address the very concerns about low wages that you raise.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

I downloaded the life expectancy data set. It will take you  approximately 12 seconds to see the correlation between native and immigrants. It is a 3 legged frog issue that will pass with the headline.

Cod, you do make some valid points. You tatter "this government" with the outrageous national debt.  I agree, brexit is not going to be cheap.  The question you and your chums can't seem to put a finger on - "what would the debt be with a labour government?"

Phone  

re-read Ken's last post

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Wow, it's almost as if cutting off the endless supply of migrant workers has created a sellers market for labour that will drive up wages for British workers at the bottom of the pile and address the very concerns about low wages that you raise.

Its that strange phenomenon supply and demand cod refuses to accept!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Highe

21 hours ago, Phone said:

All,

I downloaded the life expectancy data set. It will take you  approximately 12 seconds to see the correlation between native and immigrants. It is a 3 legged frog issue that will pass with the headline.

Cod, you do make some valid points. You tatter "this government" with the outrageous national debt.  I agree, brexit is not going to be cheap.  The question you and your chums can't seem to put a finger on - "what would the debt be with a labour government?"

Phone  

re-read Ken's last post

Brexit is not going to cheap correct phone and not one whisper of that before the referendum and  just today the previous chancellor has today warned the PM and his chancellor against increasing  taxes , higher taxes more higher taxes under the tories  they already hold the ACE  card on that one a perfect con job on the British people and hell of a lot more to come .

And phone what would the debt  be under labour just one slight problem with that phone we aren’t under a  labour government we are under a Tory government  and have been for years and  With over 10 years of Austerity which failed very very badly  and starved growth the  tories are 100% to blame on that one they are getting away with murder .

Just a quick reminder of our National debt clock under this Tory government a record now behind belief £5,170 per second !!!!!! 

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Don’t you just love it brexit  immigration !!!!!.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/migration-immigration-eu-highest-level-brexit-ons-figures-work-a9362531.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So why are you continually whining we wont get labour? They are already here they know where they are best off!

You and every other person has been told they will retain any rights they have already .If britain is doomed why are people flocking here? They obviously know britain is the place to be not the rest of the EU ,funny that!

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

So why are you continually whining we wont get labour? They are already here they know where they are best off!

You and every other person has been told they will retain any rights they have already .If britain is doomed why are people flocking here? They obviously know britain is the place to be not the rest of the EU ,funny that!

Best off under the tories ? Jesus wept there record of this government over the last 10 years is appalling you can con some of the people some of the time but not all of the time this government is on the biggish prohibition  period of any government in the history of the United Kingdom .

Don’t you think it’s great how non EU migration has overtaken EU migration I think it’s utterly hilariously crack on brexit :bigemo_harabe_net-163: .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/migration-immigration-eu-highest-level-brexit-ons-figures-work-a9362531.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg