Should we have left the EU?

John S

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

EU upset northern ireland royalists telling them to stick their border up their arse

I know where I would tell them to stuff it. I have no time for them either. Wuckfits that think the planet is only 6,000 years old.

I'd have the billion quid back of the old hag. F@ck the DUP. The political wing of the Old Testament.

• Haha 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

1 hour ago, corydoras said:

I know where I would tell them to stuff it. I have no time for them either. Wuckfits that think the planet is only 6,000 years old.

I'd have the billion quid back of the old hag. F@ck the DUP. The political wing of the Old Testament.

I can see a United Ireland  and an independent Scotland then little England , now who would have thought brexit would destroy the United Kingdom .But who would have thought fishermen and there industry face bankruptcy because of brexit well it’s here and it ain’t  going away .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Your right theres a silver lining of brexit ,if we can get shot of wales aswell think how much money we will keep and how much they would lose! They can all go to the EU with their begging bowls but i can predict the outcome! Well if sturgeon survives!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Perfect ,why should they get our shellfish ,better rot ! You see theres always a silver lining now crabs and worms get more food

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Perfect ,why should they get our shellfish ,better rot ! You see theres always a silver lining now crabs and worms get more food

Shellfish it’s a lot more than shellfish rotting , Why should they get our shellfish ?????  

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Who ,the EU? The crabs? Or the worms?

18 hours ago, big_cod said:

UK-EU trade falls sharply as Brexit disruption starts to bite

https://www.ft.com/content/5b8028a7-edaf-4488-8e96-3761ba8b015f

Meanwhile, trade with other countries gets easier.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

16 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Who ,the EU? The crabs? Or the worms?

Why should they get our shellfish ????firstly it’s not your shellfish  so you have no say and if you hadn’t noticed it’s somebody in the uk  trying to make a living.But because of th  lies they were told by king rat billy liar Johnson they are now struggling .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

They had 4 years to sort an alternative buyer out and you didnt answer my question and where did i say it was "my" shellfish?

"My " shellfish has to come from chile because "our" stocks appear to be sold elswhere! Perhaps if our fishermen didnt put their eggs in one basket they might sell some to this country and make a living

All they appear to do is like you whine and whine and do **** all to help themselves ,if you cant ****ing flog it abroad flog it here!

You agree fishing is a minute part of gdp so if its that tiny why even mention it except to whine and snivel about nothing! If they cant be arsed to flog it here **** them! Let them get a real job like 99% of the rest of the country.They CHOOSE to do what they do no-one forces them to so they CHOOSE to take the consequences of that choice if it doesnt work out,no-one is garanteed a job for life anymore join real life like everyone else

Edited by chesters1