Should we have left the EU?

John S

Covering  up brexit failures to U.K. businesses ?

The Cabinet Office run by Michael Gove has been officially reprimanded by the UK Statistics Authority for using unpublished and unverifiable data in an attempt to deny that Brexit had caused a massive fall in volumes of trade through British ports.

The criticism follows a story in the Observeron 7 February that cited a survey by the Road Haulage Association (RHA) of its international members showing export volumes had dropped by a staggering 68% in January through British ports and the Channel Tunnel.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Bias again ,our exports to non eu countries are unaffected  ,dover is running fine the motorways fine and gove doesnt give a toss !Any reduction in exports through dover is down to france we are not (rightly) that bothered with things going out the uk thats down to the french to pick up on their imports into france so if theres holdups its down to the french or the ignorence of exporters not filling in forms correctly so down to hauliers not the government theyre not even at dover even dovers mp wont be sitting at the bording ramp in dover !

Who would trust what the haulage lot say theyre after handouts theyre members come bottom of the pile to what the association would like to get fron the government in handouts (just like unions) they would use anything for an excuse to get them ,one spokesman said we would be starved to death ,naked and homeless because of brexit , are we?

Covid is what they should be concentrating on not political point scoring and whining

Saw some tosser whining about the nurses pay rise go very quiet and start mumbling when it was pointed out some nurses had a 12% rise last year ,how facts interfere with bias and point scoring is amazing, he looked the prick he was

Yes nurses need money but their not poorly paid and the country is spending billions on keeping most of the rest of the country paid through the furlough scheme ! And as to people paying more in the tax where do they think the money is coming from to keep them at home some leprechaun with a big pot? Whats  has been paid out needs getting back just printing money has never ended wwell

Labour never even answered the question how much would THEY give and mumbled it was down to someone else ,i think in a known public worker pay freeze even 1% is better than the po!ice etc get ,1% is better than 0% 

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Bias again ,our exports to non eu countries are unaffected  ,dover is running fine the motorways fine and gove doesnt give a toss !Any reduction in exports through dover is down to france we are not (rightly) that bothered with things going out the uk thats down to the french to pick up on their imports into france so if theres holdups its down to the french or the ignorence of exporters not filling in forms correctly so down to hauliers not the government theyre not even at dover even dovers mp wont be sitting at the bording ramp in dover !

Who would trust what the haulage lot say theyre after handouts theyre members come bottom of the pile to what the association would like to get fron the government in handouts (just like unions) they would use anything for an excuse to get them ,one spokesman said we would be starved to death ,naked and homeless because of brexit , are we?

Covid is what they should be concentrating on not political point scoring and whining

Saw some tosser whining about the nurses pay rise go very quiet and start mumbling when it was pointed out some nurses had a 12% rise last year ,how facts interfere with bias and point scoring is amazing, he looked the prick he was

Yes nurses need money but their not poorly paid and the country is spending billions on keeping most of the rest of the country paid through the furlough scheme ! And as to people paying more in the tax where do they think the money is coming from to keep them at home some leprechaun with a big pot? Whats  has been paid out needs getting back just printing money has never ended wwell

Labour never even answered the question how much would THEY give and mumbled it was down to someone else ,i think in a known public worker pay freeze even 1% is better than the po!ice etc get ,1% is better than 0% 

So RHA are lying no sorry is Boris Johnson lying YES !!

Test and trace figure now boomed to the enormous figure of £39 billion good isn’t it .As for Labour they aren’t in charge what they say is irrelevant.

image.thumb.png.0ece5d3f3a22dba72ec466c26b22032a.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes RHA are lying if they are saying 68% of uk exports are effected by brexit and brexit alone ,if they mean 68% of exports to EU thats not so bad thats been dropping for years.

They are probably deliberately avoiding mention corona and its effect on trade so pinning down figures to brexit alone impossible except to winkle handouts from the government ,brexit is an excuse covid is probably the reason

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes RHA are lying if they are saying 68% of uk exports are effected by brexit and brexit alone ,if they mean 68% of exports to EU thats not so bad thats been dropping for years.

68% drop so what was it before brexit day was it 68% ? you cannot defend the indefensible. Brexit is a disaster .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Dover are operating at 98% of what it was the same month last year his figures are bullshit

_117001814_total_outbound_roro_freight_x

Edited by chesters1

38 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Dover are operating at 98% of what it was the same month last year his figures are bullshit

_117001814_total_outbound_roro_freight_x

Who figures are those and how many wagons are going empty back to Europe take your brexit goggles off .

The idea is that more of the lorries coming to the UK to drop off goods are going back empty, rather than returning laden with British products

Has Brexit put a dent in UK exports to Europe

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/has-brexit-put-a-dent-in-uk-exports-to-europe

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

It was one of your sources so if the bbc is good enough for anti brexit statements its good enough for this one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/56086926

And if foreign lorries are going back empty why dont you wonder why? France does its best to stop them going back full ,if you think the UK government is deliberately stopping our exports you must be the idiot we know you are!

On 3/7/2021 at 5:40 PM, chesters1 said:

It was one of your sources so if the bbc is good enough for anti brexit statements its good enough for this one

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/56086926

And if foreign lorries are going back empty why dont you wonder why? France does its best to stop them going back full ,if you think the UK government is deliberately stopping our exports you must be the idiot we know you are!

The government are stopping lorries going back full  they have created the problem since brexit day .

Very simple question was these problems there before brexit day NO they weren’t . Now if your taking about idiots or the better word is deceived .

As the fishermen said to the other on Social media crying about brexit and how Boris Johnson had shafted the industry the real brexit world ?

image.png.97fa5afd388850044f9a338994a3875e.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

How is the government stopping lorries going back its the french customs on this side handling our exports ,our government on the french side handle imports!

There is no uk customs at our side of the border we do little more this side than  check at the county border the lorries have the right forms !if the lorry fails to get them checked and turn up at dover then the french cusoms rightly turn them back!

The lorry parks you mocked were being built for that exact thing ,checking documents to stop tailbacks when useless drivers dont fill in the forms and get stopped at dover?