Should we have left the EU?

John S

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

How is the government stopping lorries going back its the french customs on this side handling our exports ,our government on the french side handle imports!

There is no uk customs at our side of the border we do little more this side than  check at the county border the lorries have the right forms !if the lorry fails to get them checked and turn up at dover then the french cusoms rightly turn them back!

The lorry parks you mocked were being built for that exact thing ,checking documents to stop tailbacks when useless drivers dont fill in the forms and get stopped at dover?

The  poor RHA haven’t a clue what they are talking about ?

? metro , daily fail etc etc brexit booming all written by you guessed who ?the  government ??Only fools and brexit .

Michael Gove provide the figures ER ?er?er?er !!!!!! Liar .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The RHA will say anything to try and get handouts ,just as farmers will ,its a con brexit is being used as an excuse not a reason!

This is how much people care about your hauliers 33 views! And another one from the head of the assotiation 161 views ,they lie and people know they lie

https://youtu.be/J7d7sf7452M

This one 59 views in over a year!

https://youtu.be/n99vK5W6Iso

People dont care about the hauliers association

Sorry clod if exports are 98% of the same last year then all the trouble you desperately need to justify your pointless posts just isnt there!

Lets wait for the fun seeing if the EU ratify the deal ,i guess the members are desperate by now ? If they dont its no deal? And you get all your valueless fishing back ? And still the frogs wont let you flog it via dover?

Poor fishermen from 30% of our fishing to 100% and still they will whine!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, chesters1 said:

The RHA will say anything to try and get handouts ,just as farmers will ,its a con brexit is being used as an excuse not a reason!

This is how much people care about your hauliers 33 views! And another one from the head of the assotiation 161 views ,they lie and people know they lie

https://youtu.be/J7d7sf7452M

This one 59 views in over a year!

https://youtu.be/n99vK5W6Iso

People dont care about the hauliers association

Sorry clod if exports are 98% of the same last year then all the trouble you desperately need to justify your pointless posts just isnt there!

Lets wait for the fun seeing if the EU ratify the deal ,i guess the members are desperate by now ? If they dont its no deal? And you get all your valueless fishing back ? And still the frogs wont let you flog it via dover?

Poor fishermen from 30% of our fishing to 100% and still they will whine!

Seriously take your brexit Goggles  off , you certainly are in this delusional  denial brexit is costing U.K. businesses unbelievable amounts of money not extra money going to the businesses  no  LESS money for there businesses which will lead to job losses that’s inevitable.     
People don’t care about Hauliers might be in your head do they care about fishermen !!! You don’t you don’t care about anybody apart from yourself , So the Government wants to rip up your the  brexit agreement  which was supposed to be the oven ready deal :bigemo_harabe_net-163:now why is that I wonder , let me think for  half a second got It ??? The brexit dodos didn’t know what they were signing the Brexiteers who said all will be great , fantastic billions of pounds extra for  the NHS etc , etc , etc all fantasy bullshit we are the laughing stock in the world , our credibility wiped out by this government who goes back on its word  can’t be trusted . That’s what brexit and this circus of a Government have made Great Britain a ****ing embarrassment.

Keep feeding them turnips ????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit isnt costing companies billions ,companies are ,if they cannot be arsed to sort themselves out in 4 years and fill in forms the EU demand being filled in they only have themselves to blame ,all those foreign lorries coming here have no problems doing it!

Now ofcourse you have a dillema either the exporters here are idiots or theres a problem with the french at the border ,obviously the foreign exporters to here fill in their forms correctly OR our border control doesnt deliberately look to stop imports and the french do!

So your saying we havnt given billions to the nhs over and above what they were getting?

Your carpet must be filthy your so full of **** it must be over flowing

We have been fully out for a couple of months and yet the EU still hasnt ratified the splendid deal they got and you wonder why things are not back to normal ! They could just ditch the deal and we go no deal or the EU demand an even better one for the EU and start threatening us again ,your potty

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Oven ready deal :bigemo_harabe_net-163:over ready disaster !!!!!

NHS extras money with brexit please don’t go there it’s beyond embarrassing.

https://www.ft.com/content/55f116d8-6f3b-400a-825a-94be4d379db0

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Hopefully oven ready chlorine dipped chicken coming soon?

I dont know where you read your **** but NHS spending rises every year ,including this one which you may have noticed is post brexit

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-8798/assets/447b1833-76fb-46cb-ac81-f24259fb5be0.pn

And note thats minimum ,the NHS has been bunged billions extra last year and will be this year due to covid.

Luckily we had a decade of austerity or the countries coffers would have been as empty as when brown the clown was kicked out when covid was deliberately let in

Edited by chesters1

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Hopefully oven ready chlorine dipped chicken coming soon?

I dont know where you read your **** but NHS spending rises every year ,including this one which you may have noticed is post brexit

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-8798/assets/447b1833-76fb-46cb-ac81-f24259fb5be0.pn

And note thats minimum ,the NHS has been bunged billions extra last year and will be this year due to covid.

Luckily we had a decade of austerity or the countries coffers would have been as empty as when brown the clown was kicked out when covid was deliberately let in

Extra money to the NHS  because of Brexit , lies lies lies nothing more .

So 1% pay rise  for NHS workers no sorry pay cut with inflation extra council  tax etc etc , not a pay-rise at all a pay cut  let’s get this clear .But don’t worry the dodos who keep swallowing it can’t see the wood for the trees .

Now here is a man who campaigned for brexit ??

Brexit free ports lord almighty this is unbelievable create a thousand jobs and lose thousands of jobs !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Who the hells going to pay for covid? Fairies? you need counselling mate your anti tory hate is getting to you ,i hope when labour get in you'll criticise them just as much after all they voted for both Brexit and the covid spending!

Perhaps if labour didn't keep getting their way with amendments both Brexit and covid would have gone easier ,after all what you see wrong with brexit was the demand for any deal ,now you have one its down to remainers and whiners like yourself ,enjoy your deal ! I repeat YOUR DEAL ,not brexiters they didnt want one they wanted out!

Edited by chesters1

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Who the hells going to pay for covid? Fairies? you need counselling mate your anti tory hate is getting to you ,i hope when labour get in you'll criticise them just as much after all they voted for both Brexit and the covid spending!

Perhaps if labour didn't keep getting their way with amendments both Brexit and covid would have gone easier ,after all what you see wrong with brexit was the demand for any deal ,now you have one its down to remainers and whiners like yourself ,enjoy your deal ! I repeat YOUR DEAL ,not brexiters they didnt want one they wanted out!

£37 billion test and trace !!!! and the worst economic hit in Europe, the U.K. ; the 4 th worst death rate in the world come on it’s all being handled very badly . Spin it  much as you like this government have performed badly economically and clinically .

And then brexit the great brexit Millions deceived lied to I to voting brexit , an economic disaster orchestrated by the Tory right well its here its real and it’s  a disaster,  but dont worry your retired you have just  ****ed Millions of other peoples lives up , and the billions in waste  with covid and brexit , they can’t blame labour like last time no they are not   at the helm it’s captain pugwash Johnson steering the ship onto the rocks foundering grab your life jacket your going to need it .

Brexit free ports the job destroyer can brexit actually get any worse !!! U.K. manufacturing put at a disadvantage with free ports you couldn’t make this **** up !!!!!!!! It’s  Impossible !!!! Brexit is a home goal on a biblical scale ..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round you go about track and trace i repeat again NOT ONE track and trace system ON THE PLANET has worked all have failed so all are not worth the billions pumped into them

As to bad handling yes it has but where are we compared to your idiots the EU in vaccine rollouts? Some EU countries are still waiting for the EU to hand them over never mind get enough! IF we were still in the EU no doubt we would be at the end of the queue and our production stolen !

Half our problem is the government listed to whining people like you who compain about our "rights" and go about deliberately infecting people to get even

Bugger knows why you snivel and whine not one of the government will notice your childish tantrems and suddenly change,look after yourself stop blaming other people if they want to die let them.

You love whining ,the only ever post you made being nice to someone was corbyn and look where he is ?

France ,Ist version Failure ,second version Failure ,same all over the world either the tech is no good or the people just refuse to use it so money down the drain

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20200623-france-s-covid-19-tracing-app-fails-to-engage-chalking-up-roughly-1-5-million-users

Not one track and trace system will work unless its mandatory and 100% are using it ,its not and its not so no track and trace system will work no matter how much is thrown at it!

Edited by chesters1