Should we have left the EU?

John S

You wouldnt know a fact if it hit you in the face but round and round you go

What part of "people dont care" dont you understand ,if they did they would be rioting and if the fishermen really cared they would be blockading the ports until the government cared

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Nice to see HMS Severn (NOT 7, clue in the fact it’s a river class warship) off the coast of Jersey, fishery’s protection vessel back to doing its job in U.K. waters, not nicked by the EU.

Another of Clod’s predictions proved wrong.

Putin threatens to restrict gas supply to Ukraine and most of the World demonise him, Frogs threaten to restrict electricity supply and, according to the remoaners it’s the U.K. at fault.

Winge Winge Winge.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Nice to see HMS Severn (NOT 7, clue in the fact it’s a river class warship) off the coast of Jersey, fishery’s protection vessel back to doing its job in U.K. waters, not nicked by the EU.

Another of Clod’s predictions proved wrong.

Putin threatens to restrict gas supply to Ukraine and most of the World demonise him, Frogs threaten to restrict electricity supply and, according to the remoaners it’s the U.K. at fault.

Winge Winge Winge.

And your brexit how’s it going ? yes shite !!!!! Infact it’s  worse than that it utterly embarrassing that’s unless your STILL in fantasy brexit world .

Let’s check what you promised fishermen and then let’s look at boats now tied up on mass with brexit .And listen the so called fishing expert saying about all the prawns being sold here from the dykes in Vietnam .?

Hows brexit going on a scale 1-10 10 being the worst 8 is her answer !!! It’s what you call a massive con job to be in a worse position  after brexit than we were before .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How ironic ?

Jersey’s fishermen say they are suffering considerably more than their French counterparts in the ongoing row over fishing rights and claim their trawlers are being turned away from port by a “mob” of aggressors.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jersey-fishing-rights-france-mob-b1843879.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round.

Yest another lovely day in this post brexit world

I went outside this morning and the air smelt of FREEDOM!

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

53 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I went outside this morning and the air smelt of FREEDOM!

Only a hint here theres sheep infront and cows behind ?