Should we have left the EU?

John S

Obviously you don't recognise them, I gave 3 examples the last from your chums the EU

All the government do is provide money to the NHS they dont dictate who is employed theres lots of vacancies showing money is available to employ people.Boris and your hated tories put more money in every year its up to the various trusts how its used (hense my remark about art)! perhaps the government cannot provide free educationunder some discrimination dictat from the EU it would be discrimination to single out a set of people and not the rest?

Anyway here's your vacancies the NHS is looking for staff the numbers are not restricted whatever opinion you think supports the opposite.

Theres several layers below the government who dictate the rules and condition boris isnt doing the interviews personally except in your delusions

Fhttps://www.nhsjobs.com/job_list?JobSearch_q=+nurse&JobSearch_d=&JobSearch_g=&JobSearch_re=_POST&JobSearch_re_0=1&JobSearch_re_1=1-_-_-&JobSearch_re_2=1-_-_--_-_-&JobSearch_Submit=Search&_tr=JobSearch&_ts=1553

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don’t think people realise anything Chesters, some cannot expand their understanding otherwise than blindly following the propaganda spouted out from papers selling headlines to the gullible.

On Meridian news tonight was a story which eloquently proves your point.

A certain NHS trust (Winchester area) has been given a grant boost of FIVE MILLION QUID by the Govt.

Now, just what are they going to spend the money on? I suppose to the staff employed there the list would be substantial!

So a ‘Manager’ proudly tells us that they will spend the entire five million on a ‘consultation’ exercise over the next two years involving medical staff, patients, management and general public to find out what the trust should spend money on.

Yep, the NHS is in crisis and it’s all Boris Johnson and those bloody conservatives fault.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Finding who is who in the NHS levels shows just how many (many many!) Organisations are leeching money from the NHS pile before it reaches the hospitals and then how many levels there are leeching whats left before it gets to the front line ,

Boris could empty the treasury and borrow enough money from the tax payers for a decade and still it wouldnt get to the front line theres far to many levels sucking all the cash.

I will repeat again a story told to me involving surrey cc ,the chap was one of a few that marked the holes in roads for filling . He decided where to concentrate his visits knowing where the roads wore out most! Everything was fine until a 'manager' was employed above him who instantly employed an assistant . The assistant then puffed up with his new power forced my informer to follow his instructions where to go each week and the roads suffered the chap wasnt going to the right places but going down roads that rarely needed work .

It got so bad the assistant was fired (should have been the manager he was in charge) the manager instantly employed another ,'assistant' the manager was wasting tax payers money on a buffer that could be blamed instead of him . My informer is still being told where to go the manager is rarely seen if at all . if thats happening all over the councils and civil services it surprising there any money at all to go to the NHS and other front line services!

The money is there its being given out but i suspect most is wasted long before it gets to where its needed

The tv i rant about in the waiting room at farnham hospital with its attendant pc still sits switched off (switched on showing 4 pages of what will happen when you get blood taken for about 4 months) its sat switched off for over 3 years now ,some manager obviously had the bright idea to buy it despite a clone ten feet away and as they (the manager) are not punished for wasting money it will probably stay off until its replaced with a new one which will suffer the same fate!

The crazy thing about the tv is you would find out exactly what will happen when you get your blood taken as thats the waiting room for the phlebotamist services! Pointless excercise imho! The other one went from NHS and health related pages to adverts with the health bits in a corner so small you couldnt read it from 6 feet away in the front row!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My brother sums it up quite well every time he says “The NHS is a non arse kicking employer”.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

What I do know we have NO A+E here at Whitby open on a night anymore now closed during this Tory reign an utter disgrace putting it mildly putting life’s in danger as any ambulance had to try travel over the North Yorkshire moors to get to Scarborough any snow they are hooked .

We now have no police station here at Whitby closed due to Tory cuts anybody arrested on a night off they go to Scarborough leaving NO officers on duty in the town It’s deplorable the list is endless and people want more of the same let them have it they deserve all they get .

But when they wing each no A+E anymore on a night no police when they have to go to Scarborough due to cuts  so who did vote for in the last 10 years !!!!! Yes silence with there  tail between there legs .

And this is just the tip of the iceberg brexit will cost this country hundreds and hundreds  of billions of pounds  in the end end better off  with brexit ****s it’s a  lie .

Millions and millions of tax payers money given to a ferry company by this incompetent government that didn’t actually have any ferry’s ? incredibly all in the name of brexshit .

Wait till 2021for the real fun to begin.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/revealed-how-much-has-brexit-cost-in-kent-223441/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Can't wait ?

? spend spend spend a Tory left wing chancellor squawking like a headless chicken cash for all anybody got any ideas where all the cash is coming  from !!!!!!

? Suckers !!!!.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/budget-rushi-sunak-treasury-figures-brexit-dividend-a9395476.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you would rather continue not flashing the cash?

Anyone wishing to read what the OBR actually says rather than snippets and sentences pasted together to fuel the misery of some can find it Here .