Should we have left the EU?

John S

Misuse of  non white diesel has been a problem in NI for years ,despite people not realising it there is a border in ireland and its well enforced ,any diesel vehicals going north (or south?) are stopped and the fuel tested for green diesel and All NI vehicals going south are stopped to ensure they have a certain certificate so its not some non existant thing ,all that's changed is the British army isn't controlling it.

Theres some that think there is no border and having one will be some huge disruption ,there is one and its only an inconvenience! NOW with the EU demands it will be noticed!

Green diesel was banned in boats since jan 2020 nothing to do with brexit but an EU directiv 95/60/EC unfortunately because idiots wanted a deal with the EU its being upheld

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Fishing and now farming ? let’s just throw the country under the bus .

We are getting some proper  brexsick and only just beginning the brexit alarm bells are ringing very very loud .

Boris Johnson warned not to strike Australia trade deal that could 'decimate' British farming

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/05/20/politics-latest-newsno-10-accused-heavy-handedness-warning-amber/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Chlorine dipped wallaby? Yum

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Fishing and now farming ? let’s just throw the country under the bus .

We are getting some proper  brexsick and only just beginning the brexit alarm bells are ringing very very loud .

Boris Johnson warned not to strike Australia trade deal that could 'decimate' British farming

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/05/20/politics-latest-newsno-10-accused-heavy-handedness-warning-amber/

Remind me again, is it trade deals or the lack of trade deals that is the problem post Brexit?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hmmm oz trashing the uk agricultural scene ,try the EU! in 1973 we output 46 billion £! in 2017 26.3 billion.

In 73 agri imports were 30.9 billion ! In 2017 46.2.

Food self sufficiancy in 1973 62% in 2017 60%.

Farmer numbers in 73 294,000 ,farmers in 2017 141,000.

workers in 73 300,000 in 2017 180,000 (most by then probably from the EU)

Total farming Profit 1973 10.1 billion in 2017 5.8 billion

All financial figures are in real terms at 2017 prices

And you think oz is a problem!

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Chlorine dipped wallaby? Yum

Brilliant let’s bankrupt our industries  one by one dumber and dumber you couldn’t make this **** up !!! It’s the exact the opposite to what was promised  with brexit .this clown wants locking up how long can this circus go on.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round you go

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round you go

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: I am embarrassed for ya brexit is a bigger farce then you could have ever imagined.

Brexit good news zero !!!!!!   

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round the troll goes ,shown facts replies with opinion