Should we have left the EU?

John S

Perhaps he employed by the samaritans to get more work ,hopefully theres enough phones!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Yet another perfect post from cod! No whining

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, gozzer said:

Paul, I have no problem with the truth. I defend your right to have your own version of it. But you are like a dripping tap, on and on and on, just repeating yourself. Anyone with even half a brain can see that not everything is the fault of brexit, you apparently can’t see it. You fit in well with your hero Corbyn, all I’ve heard from him are attempts at cheap point scoring. Ffs, there are people dying from something that is unprecedented in modern times, and all you can do is nit pick over bloody brexit. Grow up, and open your biased, closed mind to the real problems facing the world. That’s the REAL world, not the twisted personal one you seem happy to wallow in. Every post of yours should carry a health warning, and a link to the Samaritans. 

John

The real world John that’s exactly right not a load bull being fed to the people .

And onto the coronavirus it’s unprecedented  as you just mentioned  on should we have left  the EU topic do you think  Johnson is doing a good job has he handled it well  or is  he just muddled giving all the wrong signals last  nights performance was well absolutely shocking putting it mildly

It’s  looking like Johnson is going to buckle under public anger and give the self employed a decent payment to get by on till this crisis is over not that he really wanted to to be fair,  but  he knows so many will turn against him so  he has no choice in the matter and all new fresh Tory MPS are being bombarded with emails regarding this injustice.

.And with all the dummy’s coming  to Whitby over the weekend 1000s and 1000s of them it’s plain to  see how  the tories got voted in in the last election.

And just who is spreading the virus the people or it’s leader .

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/sadiq-khan-boris-johnson-overruled-construction/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Let’s gainfully employ our time during isolation, how about all of us idiots and dummies (plural so no requirement for a possessive apostrophe) give that great intellect clod spelling and grammar lessons.

Could be our greatest gift to the people of Whitby.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

19 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Let’s gainfully employ our time during isolation, how about all of us idiots and dummies (plural so no requirement for a possessive apostrophe) give that great intellect clod spelling and grammar lessons.

Could be our greatest gift to the people of Whitby.

It’s  the narcissist the Walter Mitty man ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Perhaps he employed by the samaritans to get more work ,hopefully theres enough phones!

Didn’t you hear Chesters, he got sacked from The Samaritans after a caller committed suicide after talking to him on the ‘phone for five mins. His argument was that he couldn’t save everybody but they pointed out the caller had got the wrong number, he wanted to order an Indian takeaway.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

35 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Didn’t you hear Chesters, he got sacked from The Samaritans after a caller committed suicide after talking to him on the ‘phone for five mins. His argument was that he couldn’t save everybody but they pointed out the caller had got the wrong number, he wanted to order an Indian takeaway.

It’s Mr navy man ?  who doesn’t know the bow from the stern ? all the gear and no idea .:help: You want insults pal you can have as many as you want I deal with retards like you every day .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Let me try to get this through to you in simple terms, all factual as can be proven as within the knowledge of certain members of this forum. Please indicate if there is any part of it you do not understand or find ambiguous.

I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE SERVED IN THE ROYAL NAVY.

I HAVE SERVED IN THE ARMY AND THE RAF.

I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED THAT I HAVE A SON WHO IS OR WAS OR IS EQUIVALENT TO A COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN THE MILITARY, ONE OF MY SONS WORKS WITHIN THE MOD. HE IS A CIVILIAN. (That being said, he is a departmental team manager at a Navy base I suppose that makes him a fecking Admiral!)

ONE OF MY NEPHEWS HAS RECENTLY RETIRED FROM THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT, HE WAS A MAJOR, O.C. PATHFINDER COY.

ANOTHER STILL SERVES IN THE RAF, HE IS A WING CO. 

I HAVE OWNED A BMW, BUT DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE ONE.

I DO NOT PART OWN A RACE HORSE.

That’s just a few I can think of, if you have evidence to the contrary please quote it otherwise you are pathetically and childishly name calling for nothing other than self satisfaction, that makes you a troll as I have suggested in the past, which point rather makes this post superfluous but I’ve written it now but won’t be repeating the mistake.

2 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Let me try to get this through to you in simple terms, all factual as can be proven as within the knowledge of certain members of this forum. Please indicate if there is any part of it you do not understand or find ambiguous.

I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE SERVED IN THE ROYAL NAVY.

I HAVE SERVED IN THE ARMY AND THE RAF.

I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED THAT I HAVE A SON WHO IS OR WAS OR IS EQUIVALENT TO A COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN THE MILITARY, ONE OF MY SONS WORKS WITHIN THE MOD. HE IS A CIVILIAN. (That being said, he is a departmental team manager at a Navy base I suppose that makes him a fecking Admiral!)

ONE OF MY NEPHEWS HAS RECENTLY RETIRED FROM THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT, HE WAS A MAJOR, O.C. PATHFINDER COY.

ANOTHER STILL SERVES IN THE RAF, HE IS A WING CO. 

I HAVE OWNED A BMW, BUT DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE ONE.

I DO NOT PART OWN A RACE HORSE.

That’s just a few I can think of, if you have evidence to the contrary please quote it otherwise you are pathetically and childishly name calling for nothing other than self satisfaction, that makes you a troll as I have suggested in the past, which point rather makes this post superfluous but I’ve written it now but won’t be repeating the mistake.

But you did say the military  hadn’t  been run down which it has and you’ll also said that my son who serves in the navy and has for 19 years  is not an officer which he is ,my other son served 9 years  in navy before he came out after doing  a tour of Iraq during the conflict so let’s get things dead right .

You assume ****s I person know and ex SAS officer what does that make me nobody really you are retard in the first degree .

Oh and I forgot your **** stinks exactly the same as mine .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg