Should we have left the EU?

John S

7 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So which papers do you get all your information from the non  biased Ones please tell me I can’t wait .

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Prat you cannot even read!

So where are these non biased sites come on last have them all you can’t just have one otherwise it’s bias .

You look at the Mail , sun , express , telegraph, mirror , Independent etc,,etc they all spin the same story differently which ever side of political spectrum you are on .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So where are these non biased sites come on last have them all you can’t just have one otherwise it’s bias .

Why on earth would i use news papers ?

Try looking at non UK sites for info about the outside world even some of the facts (which i have checked) about the UK havnt been aired in the uk ,its called checking ,try it!

Most of the world ran out of ppe and there was civil disturbances about it but the UK media didnt mention that ofcourse because it hampers their bias only we did! ,try ditching opinion and bis and look deeper you wont look so foolish every post you make

Theres been riots in france about nurses condition but not a word in the UK press because it differs from their bias its only the UK with problems

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why on earth would i use news papers ?

Try looking at non UK sites for info about the outside world even some of the facts (which i have checked) about the UK havnt been aired in the uk ,its called checking ,try it!

Your words !!! ? No i look at non biased sources ??

So which sites or sources do you use to come to your expert opinion which in your head is never wrong it’s a very simple ask Chester’s old fruit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

7 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Your words !!! ? No i look at non biased sources ??

So which sites or sources do you use to come to your expert opinion which in your head is never wrong it’s a very simple ask .

Now use your head ,if i dont use newspapers and i dont use the BBC and i have 10,000 channels on my satellite box and it can move to cover foreign news channels which i can then check against the sources they use ,where do you think i get my info?

If i talk about the EU i use their database to check not some newspaper opinion .

Its called research ,try it!

My posts are from me after checking  not opinion from a newspaper based on hearsay and other peoples opinion and resulting bias,a newspaper can be wrong ,it can be deliberately wrong then apologise on page 23 and most wont spot it but still believe it ,i suspect you believe it even when its been proven wrong ,you have all the symptoms of bias confirmation its in every single one of your posts ,you desperately need help

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Now use your head ,if i dont use newspapers and i dont use the BBC and i have 10,000 channels on my satellite box and it can move to cover foreign news channels which i can then check against the sources they use ,where do you think i get my info?

If i talk about the EU i use their database to check not some newspaper opinion .

Its called research ,try it!

How do you know there information is correct these foreign channels  and foreign sources it could well  be all biased information you are getting any proof of there authenticity, on the other hand those dodgy boxes plenty of coverage for very little outlay ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Because i CHECK their sources ,are you thick? I told you earlier

Dodgy box? Are you a cretin what are you waffling about?

Edited by chesters1

Now your deliberately being being stupid (i hope) work it out stupid!

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Me being stupid ? !!’

Correct!