Should we have left the EU?

John S

20 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Correct!

Look in the mirror ? ?

On a more serious note the drinks industry verdict on brexit **** ain’t it .

Miles Beale, Chief Executive of the Wine and Spirit Trade Association, said the measures are “another blow to wine importers, independent wine merchants, pubs, and restaurants at a time when so many are already worried about their businesses and making finances go further.”

“It will not increase choice for consumers, but instead will add an unnecessary barrier to trade.

Ger brexit done , Get the consumer done .

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2020/05/what-the-uks-post-brexit-tariffs-mean-for-the-wine-industry/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I dont read your opinionated headlines ,i rarely drink except english cider so it is meaningless .wine exporters are not going to lose millions so your post is most probably nonsense ,things will still get sold after January fear not

What your headline means is we will use an excuse to hopefully get something from the government ,its all over the place now ,hopefully they dont get a penny the NHS is no doubt sick of drunks and liver transplants because of booze

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

18 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I dont read your opinionated headlines ,i rarely drink except english cider so it is meaningless .wine exporters are not going to lose millions so your post is most probably nonsense ,things will still get sold after January fear not

What your headline means is we will use an excuse to hopefully get something from the government ,its all over the place now ,hopefully they dont get a penny the NHS is no doubt sick of drunks and liver transplants because of booze

You don’t drink but millions and millions of brexit voters do a home goal were they told about all this of course they weren’t , we hold all the cards ?  , loads more of this to come .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

You don’t drink but millions and millions of brexit voters do a home goal  , loads of them to come .

You made my point ,thanks

PS i said i do drink ,read past the first line ! OH you cannot even read the first line correctly and you whine boris makes mistakes !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

11 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You made my point ,thanks

PS i said i do drink ,read past the first line ! OH you cannot even read the first line correctly and you whine boris makes mistakes !

It’s me me me again Chester’s but the public won’t look at it that way ord lad  they will not be happy at all when they realise brexit has shafted them and sent there tipple  up flying  in price , remember we hold all the cards ?   what a load of rubbish that is the public were  lied  to ..

This country will be on its knees with brexit it’s going to horrendous with the economic fallout l through Covid 19 brexit will wipe us out .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It’s me me me again Chester’s but the public won’t look at it that way ord lad  they will not be happy at all when they realise brexit has shafted them and sent there tipple  up flying  in price , remember we hold all the cards ?   what a load of rubbish that is the public were  lied  to ..

This country will be on its knees with brexit it’s going to horrendous with the economic fall through Covid 19 brexit will wipe us out .

There we go again same old broken record ,same old opinion ,same old excuses

Perhaps you may realise its only me and occasionally Ken who reply to your crap ,most dont feed trolls ,i like playing with them ,ken occasionaly gets trapped lol

Look at your posts ,its just the same words over and over ,it doesnt matter change is happening ,brexit has come some will lose some will gain the rich will get richer the poor poorer ,it happened going in it will happen going out

Edited by chesters1

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

There we go again same old broken record ,same old opinion ,same old excuses

Perhaps you may realise its only me and occasionally Ken who reply to your crap ,most dont feed trolls ,i like playing with them ,ken occasionaly gets trapped lol

Broken record broken economy.good old brexshit ??

The country is in the middle of an economic disaster and a health crisis. The Bank of England has predicted that the United Kingdom is heading for its worst economic crash in more than 300 years, while its death toll from Covid-19 is the highest in Europe.
Yet the United Kingdom is also racing toward a self-imposed deadline to construct a post-Brexit trade agreement with the European Union, its single biggest market for exports, by the end of the year. Talks are not going well — raising the possibility of another major shock just as the expected economic recovery gains momentum.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/economy/uk-economy-coronavirus-brexit/index.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Your believing your own posts now ,i said no-one cares what silly links you provide the thing is done !

The only person believing lies is you !

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Your believing your own posts now ,i said no-one cares what silly links you provide the thing is done !

The only person believing lies is you !

? Stick to the facts ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

? Stick to the facts ?

I am