Should we have left the EU?

John S

24 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why are you so convinced by what people say? Why are people so gullible who hang on other peoples words? No-one but you and the media ofcourss to suck idiots in appear to give a crap about what a politition says!

I have said it ,you have said it THEY LIE thats what they are employed to do ! Peole want them to they vote them in knowing it!

So let’s look at the facts this  government pushed brexit , implemented brexit now  so is there judgment appalling ,  England has the worst death rate in the world Britain has had the worst death than all of Europe The other day with Covid 19 judgement so  just what does that tell you , so what exactly  are we expecting with brexit it’s a very frighting  prospect all I can say is  god help us all with the biggest buffoon in charge this country has ever seen .

Boris he is in a word useless .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

They didnt "push" brexit they did the opposite by sending every house in the UK a pamphlet telling us how bad the idea was!

Brexit has nothing to do with covid so why bring it up in this thread?

Yes ALL politicians are useless so why do people keep relying on them and not make decisions for themselves? People are using politicians as scapegoats because they are to stupid to make decisions for themselves

We will never know why the border was left open perhaps in the background their hands were tied by the rest of parliament ,we are never going to find out so why bother trying ?it will be hidden away and anyone involved rewarded to keep their mouths shut ,thats what voters employ them to do

I said the air ports (not even invented but will be shortly after) should be closed in 1903 because logically the airplane will kill every person on earth! But ofcourse the people like yourself like using them for holidays and meetings and importing flowers from africa and other selfish things so its not governments but users

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

They didnt "push" brexit they did the opposite by sending every house in the UK a pamphlet telling us how bad the idea was!

Brexit has nothing to do with covid so why bring it up in this thread?

They didn’t  push brexit so The  Sun ,Express, Mail, Telegraph etc, etc all the right wing Press  who support the Tory party rammed it down people’s throats day In day out , not a lot on brexit now because there is no good news  to report .But it is all going to come home to roost they promised the earth now they have to deliver on Their promises remember we hold all the cards  which is actually fantasy but people’s actually  believed it  but for  how much longer .

And with our great buffoon in charge it doesn’t look promising.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, big_cod said:

They didn’t  push brexit so The  Sun ,Express, Mail, Telegraph etc, etc all the right wing Press  who support the Tory party rammed it down people’s throats day In day out , not a lot on brexit now because there is no good news  to report .But it is all going to come home to roost they promised the earth now they have to deliver on Their promises remember we hold all the cards  which is actually fantasy but people’s believes  it .

Dont read them ,it seems gullible idiots like you do though ,you link to them everytime you post!

PS the end of the month will be interesting ,behind the scenes hopefully the EU is realising they are not the boss!

If you dont want to listen to lies dont listen its very simple but seemingly far above your ability

You obviously dont like those "far right" newspapers so wont be putting in links to them when it suits your case ,

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Dont read them ,it seems gullible idiots like you do though ,you link to them everytime you post!

PS the end of the month will be interesting ,behind the scenes hopefully the EU is realising they are not the boss!

Interning must have been all those guilable  idiots who do read them that voted brexit because  that’s exactly how brexit got over the line .
And now it’s time to deliver .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

51 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So let’s look at the facts this  government pushed brexit , implemented brexit now  so is there judgment appalling ,  England has the worst death rate in the world Britain has had the worst death than all of Europe The other day with Covid 19 judgement so  just what does that tell you , so what exactly  are we expecting with brexit it’s a very frighting  prospect all I can say is  god help us all with the biggest buffoon in charge this country has ever seen .

Boris he is in a word useless .

Why do you keep spouting the same crap when you know it's not true?

This government didn't push Brexit, The British people did.

Britain (not England) does not have the highest Covid death rate  (Belgium, San Marino and Andora are all higher) but in a couple of weeks time, it'll be higher given the actions of the loony left this weekend.

I've seen social distancing ignorred in mosques, in Asian supermarkets and on demos and do you know what? I didn't see Boris there once - so the high death rate is hardly his fault is it?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Interning must have been all those guilable  idiots who do read them that voted brexit because  that’s exactly how brexit got over the line .

And now it’s time to deliver .

Show the evidence those that voted brexit all read these publications ,show the evidence remainers didnt read them please

He keeps spouting the same old crap because his 10 minute memory forgets its all been proved incorrect the last time he spouted the crap and really cannot think of anything better to post ,you know like facts or reality etc

Edited by chesters1

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Show the evidence those that voted brexit all read these publications ,show the evidence remainers didnt read them please

So the majority of the mail readers  voted remain ? come on Chester’s what about the express the sun , there Facebook adds all for brexit 

Untitled-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So the majority of the mail readers  voted remain ? come on Chester’s what about the express the sun , there Facebook adds all for brexit 

Evidence please not facebook opinion not that i look at facebook and its opinion

Are you saying all remainers dont have a facebook account? I dont but wait i voted out! Whoops

Edited by chesters1

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

All apples are fruit but not all fruit are apples.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.