Should we have left the EU?

John S

I really dont know why we keep answering his shite it just goes round and round on here and every other thread he has ever posted in ,care in the community i guess out of kindness by us helping the inflicted ,saints we are lol

Its sad now hes posting yet another link to opinion ,poor poor cod

I wonder if he trawls the headlines to decide what colour underpants to wear? Cant see him deciding for himself

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I really dont know why we keep answering his shite it just goes round and round on here and every other thread he has ever posted in ,care in the community i guess out of kindness by us helping the inflicted ,saints we are lol

Its sad now hes posting yet another link to opinion ,poor poor cod

Shite what the sun won brexit over what fantastic achievement for Britain that  is ?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

13 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Shite what the sun won brexit over what fantastic achievement for Britain that  is ?

Still spouting you crap cod ,try doing it down the pub they may actually be kind and pretend to care!

I think as our resident troll keeps forgetting everything he posts is just someone elses opinion based on opinion and hearsay i wont be helping him post it by not replying to it . let him relish a fairly quiet online presence he deserves it lol

My last thing to cod is as ever ,brexit is done ,watch the end of the month and no deal is FAR better than ANY deal the EU insists we have

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

29 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Still spouting you crap cod ,try doing it down the pub they may actually be kind and pretend to care!

Crap what the sun won brexit for you it did get over it .

Now whats  really interning with brexit is it’s not how Britain is doing is doing with brexit it’s how bad the the EU is doing which is complete pile of ****s what a diversion .Why do we want to know what the EU is doing  we aren’t a member any more so why all the concern but the real concern is  are we doing badly with brexit but they are doing it with Covid 19 lie after lie after lie .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

These yorkshire tomatoes are not bad ,looks like all the lies about workers were just to get government help! Oh and an excuse to raise prices (a whole 1p wow!)

About 2 months for mine to get to the table the cold put them back a bit in my unheated greenhouse

Whos to bet we will still be eating dutch ones long after brexit is a distant memory ,perhaps the EU will be ?

If the EU slaps on export charges then yorkshire will become the tomatoe king of europe if they have the gumption to expand ,brexit could be a great thing for british produce if we get rid of the british disease and government get rid of aid for everyone but ourselves !

If they split up the EU paments 50/50 with the nhs and using it to improve british owned companies great things could happen ,unfortunately because politicians are not punished for failure bar losing their jobs but getting better ones because of it little will happen until they change!

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Clutching at straws again.

The conservatives still have a 10 point lead on voting intentions.

While Boris's personal popularity may have taken a little dip to 39%, the same poll shows Starmer stuck at 15%.

Best off all, all the indicators show that we are heading for a no deal Brexit.

You need to get it into your head Paul that the British people have come to HATE the EU and we will never be going back.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Why bother he will just bring out a red bus to divert attention away from him being found out

You cannot argue with a fool! In their head your agreeing with them indirectly and all they need is another headline to prove it ,and on it goes!

Edited by chesters1

30 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Clutching at straws again.

The conservatives still have a 10 point lead on voting intentions.

While Boris's personal popularity may have taken a little dip to 39%, the same poll shows Starmer stuck at 15%.

Best off all, all the indicators show that we are heading for a no deal Brexit.

You need to get it into your head Paul that the British people have come to HATE the EU and we will never be going back.

Hate the EU some might but a lot don’t hate anybody ken they go with the flow but brexit now has  to deliver us into a better place or brexit will have been a lie .We will very soon know if we are  better out or better in and that goes For agriculture fisheries etc , and even one Of the biggest single  employers Nissan at Sunderland, a no deal could well spell disaster for them and the thousands of suppliers.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg