Should we have left the EU?

John S

Yes but they were invited to come they didnt flood the market like they do (hopefully did) at the moment !

Halway through finding links but regarding your continual whining about your mrs waiting for her pension ,the laws were made under labour to fall in line with the EU !

Need a link (not newspapers like you) the tories are following laws labour put into the statutes

Fhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Act_2010

IE you cannot discriminate sex or age so women cannot get their pension at a lesser date than men (sex) and (age)blame harman not the tories their just following labours rules ,sucker!

PS mine and many others wives are effected but only you continually whine and whine and whine about it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A post of mine from seven months ago Chesters when you replied to a similar post.

You are correct Chesters but there is more to the story.

European Law says that pension rights should be equal, it did not specify on ages. Back in, I think, the mid 1990’s a challenge was made in the ECHR by a male who, quoting the guidance requested that the retirement age for males to be reduced to 60 to make it equal, obviously this causes a worry to any Government due to costs.

Strangely, coincidentally or perhaps even by chance, a certain human rights lawyer by the name of Cherie Blair found a client, female of course who did not wish to retire at 60. The ECHR decided that this was far more important than the earlier challenge and obviously in public interest they accelerated the claim to the top of the pile.

I suppose they could have been of the opinion that a female does not HAVE to stop working at 60! She could claim her pension and continue working, whereas the male has no choice but work for another 5 years.

Instead they ruled and the consequences of that ruling continue.

Please don’t worry about the Lawyer’s costs, that came from legal aid.

But let’s all blame the Conservatives or perhaps brexit.

Round and round we go where he will stop nobody knows!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

A post of mine from seven months ago Chesters when you replied to a similar post.

Round and round we go where he will stop nobody knows!

Blah blah blah blah all the gear no ****ing  idea ,

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/royal-navy-does-not-enough-3737440

Round and round we go nobody knows RAM IT !!!!!

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/royal-navy-could-face-cuts-3792467

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Yes but they were invited to come they didnt flood the market like they do (hopefully did) at the moment !

Halway through finding links but regarding your continual whining about your mrs waiting for her pension ,the laws were made under labour to fall in line with the EU !

Need a link (not newspapers like you) the tories are following laws labour put into the statutes

IE you cannot discriminate sex or age so women cannot get their pension at a lesser date than men (sex) and (age)blame harman not the tories their just following labours rules ,sucker!

PS mine and many others wives are effected but only you continually whine and whine and whine about it

So I am the only one whining don’t talk so stupid you might not care but 1000s and 1000s do so what was all the court cases that took place Scott mist ,it affected a great deal of woman who are not happy  It’s the way it was introduced  it isn’t the fact that men or woman should discriminated  with age its the way it implemented .

The WASPI campaign supports the principle of equalisation of the state pension age, but says it does not agree with the way in which the changes were implemented.

Campaigners have said that “many women” and their families are suffering huge financial difficulties, claiming this is because of the way in which the changes in the 1995 and 2011 Pension Acts .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, big_cod said:

Campaigners have said that “many women” and their families are suffering huge financial difficulties, claiming this is because of the way in which the changes in the 1995 and 2011 Pension Acts .

you missed out 2007, why, was it a deliberate 'mistake'?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

58 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

you missed out 2007, why, was it a deliberate 'mistake'?

The WASPI campaign supports the principle of equalisation of the state pension age, but says it does not agree with the way in which the changes were implemented.

Campaigners have said that “many women” and their families are suffering huge financial difficulties, claiming this is because of the way inwhich the changes in the 1995 and 2011 Pension acts 

Now bas crack on don’t hold back !!’

Coastal communities  massive boost promised on first day of Boris ? Johnson’s job ?  bas where is it where is the breakdown on it you have dodged this every single time I have presented this  to you it’s rubbish utter rubbish exactly the same as your link to Nisan THEY MIGHT close there Barcelona  plant etc etc etc now if I was Nissan employee I would be very wary of what awaits with  Brexit  it is very likely to  come and bite you up backside just when least expect it .

No reply from you on the skippers in the clip they do  expect Johnson to sell them down the river do you think they might know a little bit more than you the vibes they are getting Tory sellout AGAIN yes it’s real and could be could be coming  your way very soon 

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has pledged his support for ‘forgotten’ seaside communities – on his first day in the job.? ?

https://www.coastalcommunities.co.uk/latest-news/boris-johnson-pledges-support-for-seaside-towns/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

It doesnt change the fact it was labour who introduced it captain bugwash ,if people want equality then it has consequences on both sides of the coin

Or would you rather women knew their place and were treated differently to men you cant have it both ways

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

22 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

It doesnt change the fact it was labour who introduced it captain bugwash ,if people want equality then it has consequences on both sides of the coin

Or would you rather women knew their place and were treated differently to men you cant have it both ways

The argument wasn’t about equal changes to retirement age  it was the way it was implemented and if you don’t care your Missis was robbed out of many £1000s of pounds that’s your choice which seems very strange but many thousands are still very angry and rightly so .

And labour the party of high taxation no the tories the party of high taxation how the public are fooled keep voting Tory you know it makes sense .

While the top end cream it off the bottom end  pay for it it’s all there in black and white .

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/economy/2019/11/how-conservatives-increased-tax-take-near-record-high

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Stop squrming  never said labour were the party of high taxes the fact is it was labour who introduced the laws not the tories
Another one of your links to lies dont you ever learn

12 hours ago, chesters1 said:

labour started the ball rolling but the tories put the knife in .
Your the minority all on your own you don’t care well crack on ord lad .But if some miracle happens and the woman do get compensated would you take the cash that’s the six million dollar  question Chester’s don’t tell me you wouldn’t because I wouldn’t believe you .  A rapid change of heart  would come into into force in a flash the cash would hit you and back of head before it could hit the floor .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg