Should we have left the EU?

John S

19 hours ago, big_cod said:

So in the 2016 referendum people voted on what .

Less immigration with brexit  - untrue 

Saving money With brexit -untrue 

And the biggest lie wrote on that big red bus with brexit more money for the NHS bullshit utter bullshit .

Better trade deals than what we have now  with brexit- untrue

And we currently have 750 trade deals with the rest of the world how many will we have in jan 21 ?

The  bullshit with Brexit is staggering and the as pack of cards start to collapse watch them start to run for cover as blame game stats and now the biggest brexit   bullshitter here he  is caught out again. 

No they didnt they had two boxes leave or remain ,no box for stopping immigration ,no box that says shopping bills would drop.

I and anyone else with a brain knew (and i say it continually) we cannot stop immigration except from the EU and i know perfectly well prices will rise NOT because we leave the EU but leaving the EU would be an excuse to raise prices .

There is no food the EU produces we cannot source elswere in the world we trade more outside the EU than within it and its becoming larger

Stop bringing up all these scare tactics the remain idiots keep telling us and open your eyes ,and stop putting in other people opinion  thats all it is not fact just opinion yes  opinion! Wheres WW3 ? If you believe remainers dig a bunker !

Farage like him or loath him is about the only person doing anything ,without him we would still be paying billions to those animals far into the future and he highlighted and got the mainline press to report on illegal migration ,not a word until he opened his mouth

I bet with another referendum even more people will vote brexit in a futile attempt to stop illegal immigration ,the government really dont want to they NEED a few million grateful foreigners to vote for them once the gov give them citizenship  behind our back ,the need the grey workforce to stop industry whining more is good in government eyes i bet most people dont mind immigration but they want them to ask first ,we cannot ask EU migrants to ask while we are in the EU we dont bother with the non EU ones its time we shamed the government into action and they will have to they have lost the excuse the EU forces us to take migrants hiding behind the fact we have always had the power to stop them but couldnt be bothered ,bugger knows why i type this you will just put up some link from a biased remainer who uses opinion not fact ,there are no facts its not 2021 yet!

Still waiting for the evidence brexiters only voted out because their choice was only based on lies told to them ,none? Stop frickin using it then its nonsense just as it is if i say remainers voted to remain only on the lies told to them their own opinion wasnt considered

How come i dont see you trolling on the whitby forum with your crap ,to afraid others will find you and prove they are not the idiots you insist brexiters are ?

Just for you :

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

The real brexit is coming public unrest it wasn’t on the ballot paper in 2026 

The Government is preparing for power outages, economic chaos and public unrest if a second wave of coronavirus coincides with a disorderly no-deal Brexit, according to leaked emergency plans. 

A classified Powerpoint presentation delivered to ministers warns of food and fuel shortages around Christmas if lorries get stuck at Dover, while 1,500 soldiers are already on standby – ready to hit the streets to help police deal with potential disorder.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

The real brexit is coming public unrest it wasn’t on the ballot paper in 2026 

The Government is preparing for power outages, economic chaos and public unrest if a second wave of coronavirus coincides with a disorderly no-deal Brexit, according to leaked emergency plans. 

A classified Powerpoint presentation delivered to ministers warns of food and fuel shortages around Christmas if lorries get stuck at Dover, while 1,500 soldiers are already on standby – ready to hit the streets to help police deal with potential disorder.

So which is it?

Are the government a bunch of bumbling incompetents or are they considering a wide rage of possible future crises and putting contingency plans in place to deal with them?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

HAHAHA, somebody is becoming increasingly deranged.

There is a contingency plan for a fecking great Asteroid plummeting towards the U.K.! I don’t think it relies on Bruce Willis but if you believe everything you are told you might be stupid enough to say it did.

I know I ask you not to quote him Ken but occasionally is fine when I need a laugh. 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 hours ago, Phone said:

ALL,

IS COD THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CORRECTLY PREDICTING 2026?

BOLD MOVE

PHONE

Nope, I believe the Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Scientists, Moonies and a few other looney cults have similar rantings in the pot.

But at least that lot of loonies believe the teachings of some sort of ‘Leader’, to Clod it’s anything in the papers.

Mind you Phone, Tom Cruise MIGHT save us all if an asteroid does appear... Who knows...

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Nope, I believe the Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Scientists, Moonies and a few other looney cults have similar rantings in the pot.

But at least that lot of loonies believe the teachings of some sort of ‘Leader’, to Clod it’s anything in the papers.

Mind you Phone, Tom Cruise MIGHT save us all if an asteroid does appear... Who knows...

How this sick bastard escaped jail but he did vote brexit .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mark-lerigo-spared-jail-child-images-paedophile-conservative-campaign-manager-a9682596.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

So which is it?

Are the government a bunch of bumbling incompetents or are they considering a wide rage of possible future crises and putting contingency plans in place to deal with them?

So Is brexit going well ? lions being led by donkeys comes to mind it’s a hooking disaster not long to go to fill those lorry parks .? But we are getting our water back ? But I have just remembered we export 80% of the produce we take from sea around the U.K. to the EU or at least we did ? you have heard the saying all dressed up and nowhere to go  that sums brexit upto a T .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

We import many more fish than we export ,about 70- 80% is imported ,had some nice chilean mussles today

Would prefer british ones ,they will come crawling once their EU customers are cut off by the EU ,will i buy uk mussels? If ofcourse they are cheaper than chilean ones if not they can go broke and i will buy chilean ones

It would be interesting to know how much of the fish we import is UK fish landed in the continent then imported  back here at a higher price ?

Bugger knows why the uk fishing industry thinks its inflential its influence on gdp is minute ,our waters though have a much greater interest hence the EU wanting it at any cost

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Currently, our fish are being hoovered up by Russian supertrawlers fishing on Dutch licences.

Looks like there is a nearby market for UK fish hat isn't in the EU.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.