Should we have left the EU?

John S

COD,

It's the fishermen that determine when they are "essential". YOUR government only speaks for the lumpers. GOVERNMENT does not make you go to sea in time of peace.

I love your use of the word  "irrelevant" - I kind of believe you are catching on. Life in the UK seems to go on. BREXIT is irrelevant except it offers freedom of  choice

Phone

5 hours ago, Phone said:

COD,

It's the fishermen that determine when they are "essential". YOUR government only speaks for the lumpers. GOVERNMENT does not make you go to sea in time of peace.

I love your use of the word  "irrelevant" - I kind of believe you are catching on. Life in the UK seems to go on. BREXIT is irrelevant except it offers freedom of  choice

Phone

Brexit choice now that’s a good one a choice of what something that is worse than what we already had now that’s stupidity.But like I said phone I am only pointing out the facts on brexit which upto press are proving worse to UK. than better with brexit . And to hide The foes of brexit this government will stop at nothing .
You can kid the people some of the time but not all of the time .

Here is your choice ! Some choice .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Its not facts brexit hasnt happened yet ,most price rises will be made under the EXCUSE of brexit if you refuse to buy them the price will drop as the excuse didnt work ,simple supply and demand its imported because it was easier not because it was cheap to the end user ,it was actually more expensive because of EU regulations because the EU refuses to let their members undercut other members by letting them import from cheaper sources their "level playing field" they want to enforce on us

As to food theres hardly any food we import from the EU we cannot get elswhere and we are not forced to eat the ones we cannot get and wont die because of it

As to domestic electronics there little sold via the EU thats made in the EU

An idiot on my mrs facebook something or or other was whining that with a no deal nothing could be imported because dover harbour couldnt be used to import everything ,Dover is our biggest roll on roll off harbour but its tiny compared to the others its a fraction of what we import comes through dover .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Another choice The bulldozers are coming I wonder how residents near by voted brexit they wish they had never heard the word brexit .

Just beyond the ancient oaks and yews that surround medieval St. Mary's Church in the village of Sevington, bulldozers, dump trucks and cement mixers swarm noisily over a field. They are chewing up land to create part of Britain’s new border with the European Union — a customs clearance depot with room for up to 2,000 trucks.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Hopefully it shows someone knows that trade wont cease with the EU the EU will just do its best to punish us by putting more red tape in the way ,if as you keep insisting  theres a no deal then it will be a fine bit of concrete for car boot sales its win win

Or is it you would prefer them to park on the m20 and **** in the verges? Nice bit of job creation strange you dont mention the exact same thing happend when the channel tunnel was built but ofcourse you may want to use it to get your cheap fags and go on holidays etc

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

43 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Hopefully it shows someone knows that trade wont cease with the EU the EU will just do its best to punish us by putting more red tape in the way ,if as you keep insisting  theres a no deal then it will be a fine bit of concrete for car boot sales its win win

Or is it you would prefer them to park on the m20 and **** in the verges? Nice bit of job creation strange you dont mention the exact same thing happend when the channel tunnel was built but ofcourse you may want to use it to get your cheap fags and go on holidays etc

I wonder if the residents voted for bulldozers in there backyard articulated lorries banging up the streets  in 2016 Not a chance .

Whet did the Brexiteers say in 2016 a trade deal will be the easier thing  in the world .It is probably the biggest brexit lie told to the British people before the brexit referendum.

The EU aren't punish us we have punished ourselves all self inflicted.And you better get used to it  you voted for it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No reply to my channel tunnel reference and back without proof brexiters believed what was said and voted solely on what they heard ,poor poor cod round and round he goes same old rubbish ,its over grow up and face it YOU LOST

10 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No reply to my channel tunnel reference and back without proof brexiters believed what was said and voted solely on what they heard ,poor poor cod round and round he goes same old rubbish ,its over grow up and face it YOU LOST

? I lost you lost even more which brexit was it you voted for there was that many .As you said in your very own  words those who signed the treaty want flogging .So let just stick to that facts of this disastrous brexit .

And the headline of this topic is should we have left the EU !!!!!!

Four years after Britain voted to leave the European Union  Brexit can still seem abstract. But in the county known as the Garden of England, it is literally taking concrete form wagons,wagons,wagons thousands of them that’s brexit Britain .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes those that signed a treaty that gives the EU power want flogging not that the brexit was started

? And he is at it again another red lined crossed how many is that he is a corker is our Doris you cannot believe one word this man says a compulsive liar .

Boris Johnson has signalled he will not walk away from Brexit trade talks this week, despite the passing of his deadline for the “outline” of a deal. It comes as the PM is set to discuss the state of play with European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen on Wednesday. 

Doris Johnson no chlorinated chicken ? the man can’t lie straight in bed .

.  .   

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg