Angling Direct

wotnobivvy

Anyone else had problems buying today using coupons . I have been told they have system problems and the phones are almost impossible to hear. I have asked if the discount supposedly finishing today will be extended but told no. The promised call back has not materialised. Bit **ssed off

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

To be honest I avoid them like the plague.

I had a look around the one in Wroxham and found the staff rude, chairs where above shoulder height and getting them to stop talking about how much beer they had drunk the night before was hard enough, asking them to lift down a chair to look at was impossible. One glanced up and snapped, why can't you get it down. I walk with the aid of a stick and my left arm is difficult to raise. I told them what I thought of them and left.

Several months later my daughters partner was going to the one in Dronfield for quite a lot of moneys worth, asked me to accompany him. Looking at chairs again, he moved a chair from the display for me to try. An assistant rushed over and said they're not for sitting in. Trying to stand up quickly, I fell over backwards and ended up flat out. The assistant found it hilarious,  had I been fitter he would have been hospitalised. Other customers helped me up.

We left.

Never will I use them again

Found a chair elsewhere and the shop did a better deal on it. I'll stick with the local little tackle dealers now.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Tigger. you should have had an email explaining that your points have changed to a cash voucher to spend

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

1 hour ago, wotnobivvy said:

Tigger. you should have had an email explaining that your points have changed to a cash voucher to spend

Thank's Wotno, i've noticed some say the same thing on another forum but they've not sent me an email.  

I'm not too concerned anyhow as it's not likely that i'll ever buy from them again.  

I saw them mention on Twitter that their loyalty scheme has ended. Not sure what that means to those of you with point accumulated.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I got an email with subject line "‼️ Important Announcement for 2020 ‼️"

Which said about 2/3 of the way down

• AD Rewards will be ending, effective immediately
  • To recognise your loyalty we're giving away vouchers to all AD Reward members who have an outstanding balance, worth more than your current points total. 
  • To claim your voucher code, please simply click below

Mat