Coronavirus

Elton

Glad to hear that Elton, tell her to take it easy for a while. Those who I know that have recovered from it, have taken a few weeks to get anywhere near back to normal.

John. 

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Looks like Mat Hancock fiddler the figures any surprise his incompetence is staggering and the shouts for an inquest grow stronger by the day into the  handling of this pandemic.

Our insider said: “When the inquest happens, and it will – he’s toast.” Today we trace Hopeless Hancock’s hat-trick of mishaps.

As early as March 16, the World Health Organisation’s advice was: “Test, test, test.” Yet by the end of that month the UK was testing fewer than 5,000 people a day compared to Germany’s 100,000.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Let’s hope one of them breaks through, some **** media reporter on daily briefing asked if the U.K. should concentrate on one of the vaccines being researched in another country, I don’t think the idiot understands it’s not a race to see who wins first, we all win! Countries are following different paths in the hope one leads to the treasure.

Also reports in medical journals reporting that a French Citizen has retrospectively tested positive from early December. We will have to wait until our resident expert lets us know what is happening.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, *Ant* said:

Sounds promising. Let's hope it's not just hype. 

Let’s hope so anth we have heard these sort of things before but this is coming out of many media agencies so fingers crossed .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Lets hope they have found a cure. The deaths in Italy are appalling ,and now we have managed to eclipse them.

Our special r elationship with the USA has proved that we are not worthy to be part of the EU.

Number 2 in the world for Covid-19 deaths...…….Astonishing...…..