Coronavirus

Elton

On 11/4/2020 at 7:54 AM, big_cod said:

????

Must be the third biggest lie next to "The Cheques in the post" & "I won't come in your mouth".

• Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

13 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No brexit ended earlier this year we are not in the EU ,the negotiations are about trade and the EU trying to gain as much control before the talks finish

PS this is the corona thread ,no amount of talk will stop viri

No your wrong there could be an extension for years under EU rules ..We are still in the transition period till that is over brexit will  no be been fully implemented .

So why are we still fully under Eu rules if  brexit has happened brexit has happened in principle .

.Beam me up scotty !!! ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We are not under EU rules outside the scope of the EU ,for one we are allowed to make our own deals worldwide without EU intervension the EU are upset we can!

We are following EU rules pertaining to EU deals and freedom of movement etc until next year which was agreed when we left the EU thats why its called the transition period

Despite how much you whine we are NOT an EU member and this is still the corona thread!

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Italy going into tiered lockdown (strange people whine here about it) trying to save jobs (strange people here want to get rid of jobs)

North jutland going into tight lockdown after covid mutations found (Denmark another country using tiered lockdowns)

France 58,000+ new cases, a new record! ,uk 24,000+

Greece lockdown from sat

Swiss hospitals overwhelmed

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

France health system will be overloaded by mid Nov if trend of 30-40 year olds needing ventilation carries on ,cases are now more than initial lockdown

So let’s put it in a nutshell how has Britain done with coronavirus, the record infection rates etc etc speaks for themselves just what can you say Johnson has failed our statistics are the worst in Europe without any doubt.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

So let’s put it in a nutshell how has Britain done with coronavirus, the record infection rates etc etc speaks for themselves just what can you say Johnson has failed our statistics are the worst in Europe without any doubt.

Actually if you go by the rates per capita (cases & deaths per 100,000 population) we're not near the worst https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea

but hey why let facts get in the way ?

Edited by snakey1

1 hour ago, snakey1 said:

Actually if you go by the rates per capita (cases & deaths per 100,000 population) we're not near the worst https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea

but hey why let facts get in the way ?

Very very sad to say we have highest death rate in Europe with coronavirus  this data was accurate to 2 days ago you  wants facts there you have it !!! Could  that very high number being avoided well that’s the 64 million dollar question .And to laugh about something so destructive isn’t really the done thing is it ?

E6183582-A7A1-40D7-BF51-35BC959A1A5D.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Very very sad to say we have highest death rate in Europe with coronavirus  this data was accurate to 2 days ago you  wants facts there you have it !!! Could  that very high number being avoided well that’s the 64 million dollar question .And to laugh about something so destructive isn’t really the done thing is it ?

E6183582-A7A1-40D7-BF51-35BC959A1A5D.png

As I say look at the rates per capita, of course we have an overall higher number of cases and deaths than a number of European countries we have a higher population and population density apart from anything else, that's why looking at the figures per 100,000 gives a far better idea of whose coping with it well, but of course that wouldn't support your argument as there are a number of European countries with rates higher than the UKs.

7 hours ago, snakey1 said:

As I say look at the rates per capita, of course we have an overall higher number of cases and deaths than a number of European countries we have a higher population and population density apart from anything else, that's why looking at the figures per 100,000 gives a far better idea of whose coping with it well, but of course that wouldn't support your argument as there are a number of European countries with rates higher than the UKs.

So we are coping well with it the jury is out on that one .And back in September not November the government were told what was coming and urgent action was needed and Now record cases .which will probably mean a longer  lockdown and the economy suffering even more than it needed to I call that a failure.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg