Coronavirus

Elton

No you used opinion and hearsay ,show me in hansard starmer mentioning this new strain of the virus ,thats the reason the new tier exists not some fantasy in your head ,off you go google away

As for ignoring the rest of the world isnt it strange YOU used germany to try and put your point across earlier but when i do its dismissed ,your words are even cheaper than starmers!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No you used opinion and hearsay ,show me in hansard starmer mentioning this new strain of the virus ,thats the reason the new tier exists not some fantasy in your head ,off you go google away

As for ignoring the rest of the world isnt it strange YOU used germany to try and put your point across earlier but when i do its dismissed ,your words are even cheaper than starmers!

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

As long ago as November, Kier Starmer, supported by the united association of kiddie fiddlers (catholic and Protestant) were running with the “People must be told that Christmas can go ahead, it is vitally important for many reasons including the risk to mental health”

on 23rd November Starmer stood in the House and said “I welcome the fact that the Prime Minister is seeking a four-nation approach on the arrangements over the Christmas period. We will obviously await details on that, and the evidence that supports the steps being taken, but the four-nation approach is the right approach.”

The Govt. indeed discussed the plans at great length with the devolved administrations. The plans once agreed unanimously were announced, within an hour or so Wales and Scotland changed them.

Despite abstaining on almost every vote on the subject Kier Starmer once again takes the moral high ground and accuses the government of risking people’s lives, what a ****, the opposition is supposed to oppose and come up with alternatives.

Starmer is more like that character of Harry Enfield’s “I don’t think you should have done that” to EVERYTHING.

Now the virus has mutated, clever people will say they knew it would, it was always going to, nobody could say when. The best experts in the World can tell you what to do today and, if lucky, tomorrow. The ability to predict as far in front as Starmer demands is best left to Crystal ballers, bone throwers and those able to read used tea leaves.

In the early days of his leadership Captain Hindsight Starmer said the pandemic was not going to be a political issue exactly what he and others are doing.

If asked “How did your firebreak go in Wales Mr Starmer?” He would probably reply “I used to be the DPP.” Fun reply when asked why the black cab rapist did not have charges held on file in case of a problem on appeal or early release as is normal procedure his reply was “Ask the DPP” well that WAS YOU PAL. But the media let that go because they can’t be seen to be biased!

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

LoL its like punch and judy for adults ,clod only sees what he wants to and usualy thats wrong .As usual he swerves away from my post with opinion from an actor because he thinks everyone will believe him because one other person on earth apears to support it ,cod i ask again how is it YOU can use a link mentioning germany to support your post but ignore mine also using germany + france, thailand etc etc ,blinkers and bias confirmation as usual the usual clod.He also forgets the opposition also voted for tiers,if they are so bad why? Starmer couldnt even be bothered to vote so anything he says is crap

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Commons/Division/916

I predicted an epidemic ,i even provided the opening scenes of a series based on a global epidemic ,it easy to predict something when you dont put a timeframe on it!

Wait i chesters1 predicts an asteroid will hit the earth ,yes its easy to predict

A wiser person than i said you can fool some of the people  etc

Now its you can partial lockdown and keep some of the people happy ,full lockdown you keep more happy but the nurses cannot get child care and more die anyway .Those people then start whining the money the government give them isnt enough and demand the restrictions are lifted again ,you couldnt make it up

Its a no win situation there is no perfect reaction but cod loves his excuse to whine ,either Doris is as good as the rest of the continent or they are as bad as Doris ,cod will always blame a tory he has to blame someone in power rather than the real idiots transmitting it .what does he want full lockdown remembering how he said trump was crazy locking down america or partial lockdown .

Tiers give the best of both unfortunately idiots live in them who spoil it for all ,idiots like cod who whine continualy putting pressure to relax things making it worse.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Covid-19 has so far killed less than 0.01% of the population in the UK and US.

The response is completely disproportionate.

We are losing our freedoms and destroying our economy and as Donald Trump pointed out, "The cure can't be worse than the problem itself".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And for all those dummy’s who can’t see the woods for the trees ? ??? Is it anglersnet  syndrome?  

On Wednesday at Pm questions Johnson continued to ridicule Kier Starmer saying it would be madness to cancel Christmas hours late he cancelled it ? and apparently he was to frightened to announce it at PM questions because of the backlash from his own MPs , he ****ed up as he always does , and the daily mail the Tory flagship paper slagging him off very very badly his time is up.

Daily mail take it as you want ?

STEPHEN GLOVER: Boris Johnson has betrayed us at Christmas... he won't be forgiven

Prime ministers can make big mistakes and be forgiven. But sometimes an error is so defining of failure that the public never forgets

It’s not the cancelling of Christmas per se that causes such resentment. When he addressed the nation last Wednesday afternoon, most people would probably have understood if the PM had said the five-day break over the festive season couldn’t go ahead after all

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9073877/STEPHEN-GLOVER-Boris-Johnson-betrayed-Christmas-wont-forgiven.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Still posting your opinion ,what do you want christmas or not ? ,things change all the time so decisions do .

Why do people need telling ,if you see someone you may die whats so hard to understand?

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Still posting your opinion ,what do you want christmas or not ? ,things change all the time so decisions do .

Why do people need telling ,if you see someone you may die whats so hard to understand?

Do you know when you have egg splattered all over your face well there we have it ?

Untitled-1.jpg