Coronavirus

Elton

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

Red faces when they find they have it themselves

Yep, The W.H.O. has already said that it is probably in many other Countries which lack the ability or indeed the inclination to test for it.

Much the same as mad cow disease, close the borders but don’t test and find they have it already.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

So in Boris Johnson’s press conference yesterday he waffled  on about nothing really and even joked about not getting a deal really !!!!!!

But again his lying to quite honestly is staggering even for him.

When questioned about tailbacks by the itv journalist he said and I quote yes around 120 wagons are snarled up on the m20  ? bare faced lies or his hasn’t  a clue what he is talking about it’s one or the other or probably both in his case ,the man is a compulsive liar he isn’t fit to run the Boy Scouts never mind Great Britain .

CD397CCD-897F-465F-BDA3-BED4DB1CA0DE.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

https://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/8419665-coronavirus/&do=findComment&comment=9477292

Its nonsense france is closing calaise for covid reasons its france using covid as an excuse to be childish and punish the UK because we wont prostrate ourselves before them and hand them our fish ,if it were for covid reasons they could simply stop lorries going to france but let uk bound lorries go through (and cause even more havoc when they try to get back ,they really dont know how to make real problems ?) .Why on earth people want to have anything to do with these animals is beyond me ,if you cannot see they hate us (and always have) you must be blind

France is making lots of enemies  the drivers know who to blame when they cannot get home for christmas the fault entirely lies with france

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

https://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/8419665-coronavirus/&do=findComment&comment=9477292

Its nonsense france is closing calaise for covid reasons its france using covid as an excuse to be childish and punish the UK because we wont prostrate ourselves before them and hand them our fish ,if it were for covid reasons they could simply stop lorries going to france but let uk bound lorries go through (and cause even more havoc when they try to get back ,they really dont know how to make real problems ?) .Why on earth people want to have anything to do with these animals is beyond me ,if you cannot see they hate us (and always have) you must be blind

France is making lots of enemies  the drivers know who to blame when they cannot get home for christmas the fault entirely lies with france

1500. Lorries  now backlogged  around 50 countries locking the U.K out the whole thing is a disaster for Britain .

France is making a lot of enemies and we are not ??????

Boris Johnson and Grant Shapps were last night filmed laughing at a question about the prospect of a no-deal Brexitwhile giving a press conference about the the spread of a new strain of coronaviruswhich caused border chaos in the UK on Monday. 

The prime minister sniggered when ITV’s political editor Robert Peston said: “It’s almost the end of the year, you must know by know whether we’re going to get a free trade deal. Will we? He doesn’t know because he is an imbecile . He doesn’t know from one Minuit to the next what’s happening .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Covid is a problem yes ,but why is it a disaster? Are you saying its never happened before?

If you take  otice not follow headlines most are empty lorries returning back to europe ,you know the !orries that now cannot be used to transport goods within europe to supply THEIR shops

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It has nothing to do with brexit despite you wanting it to ,its the bolshy french closing calaise as they do often ,its most probably nothing to do with covid either covid is the excuse they are using to do it as farmers weren't available

People have short memories calais was closed a  month or so ago ,did we all starve ,did the lights fail and we ate each other as the food ran out ,no! Dover is not an important port its a handy port thats it!

Theres over 120 commercial ports ,you would think going by the press and the idiots who quote it dover is the only one!

Edited by chesters1

Biontech say they can make a covid variant beating jab in 6 weeks, does this mean the present one doesn't?

EU 'recommends' (usually it insists) barriers to the UK are lifted .

First 'local' case in taiwan since april ,some talk it was related to a new zealand pilot which is strange NZ say they are free of covid

691 deaths uk

RKI say varient is "highly likely" to be in germany

Edited by chesters1

And the pandemic has made its way to Antarctica with a number testing positive at a Chilean Army base there, so that’s it, it finally is everywhere on the planet and Boris did nothing to stop it getting there.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Bastard ,boris needs to clamp down chile right now ! Whoops the tiny chilean base in snowland.

I blame take away coffee shops do the customers steralise the lids and straws? ,probably the staff on basic wage are hacking up sputum into every cup as a christmas present (probably not just christmas!) Chhrrruuuuppp happy christmas thats £4.50 thanks (never had one so not price savvy ,i dont do take aways)

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1