Coronavirus

Elton

Yep, Boris must have been told about this and yet he has done nothing, and let’s face it the virus getting into the Antarctic is obviously due to Brexit and it will have an enormous impact on our fishing fleet especially, well actually only on those that voted leave and, if that is not enough it will cause huge tailbacks of lorries into Bognor Regis and people will not be able to holiday at Butlins.

• Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The new strain found in oz so it probably worldwide but not seen until blighty tipped them off .

Pity that means flights will start again so some new disease will be introduced by inconsiderate people getting here before they drop dead ?

Looks like france is going to make the untested (and may not work on variant covid) injection mandatory ,could they insist visitors from abroad have them to?

How long before the EU insists ? So much for the constant talk the EU is somehow a democratic constitution  (dont mention 'rule of law!)

Two travellers from Africa  told to self isolate as new variant found ,what about the rest of the passengers? Why are the borders still open ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Looks like the great escape has happened at a ski resort lol 

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Looks like the great escape has happened at a ski resort lol 

They’ve obviously got word the sh1t is going to hit the fan in four days time and are running for home before the roaming charges increase and they have to pay for medical cover...

• Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 hours ago, Phone said:

All,

Much like the MEXICAN wall the government has decided to double the height of the chain link fence to keep the new virus variants ay bay.

Phone 

Can you yanks shoot the virus?

Has anybody even tried?

• Thanks 1

Its usualy the first method they use to stop things or countries they dont like ,second will be sanctions so the poorest viri die of starvation but those its supposed to hurt still prosper and the third will be invasion ,at this time american scientists are watching the fantastic voyage to see why they could do it in the 60's but not now and are busily trying to find donald pleasence in the phone book  to abduct him to torture the method out of him.

They did come across futurama parasites lost but got confused how to go into the future to kidnap the professor and the one eyed bird wasnt as good looking as the bird from the 60's in rubber and a prime subject to waterboard whilst imagining what a girl looked like naked without bruises and unconscious their usual method of lovemaking

Edited by chesters1

We dont have pistols perhaps thats why our cases are now higher than the worst in the first wave

Looks like the master race accidentaly injected some of their care home workers with doses 5 times the strengh recomended ! Probably untermensch so expendable

Really big problems transporting phizer injections due to maintaining the required c-70 degrees needed ,one batch was found being transported in a picnic type cooler box in Spain!

French deaths over 63,000 now

French complaining they cannot infect their elderly in care homes

Sweden now considering tightening measures ,Dr of human rights say measures should be introduced to restrict human rights

Moron at the head of WHO says we're shagging to much after quaffing antibiotics

Edited by chesters1

Moscow admit deaths are over 3 times what was thought

Spain sending information of those that refuse the covid jab to the EU

Edited by chesters1