Coronavirus

Elton

We presume its the "english" version but no-one else tested for it so it may well have come over from america like the spanish flu did ,liked it here as we speak propper and stuff and went forth and multiplied.

I blame our wide open borders, japan has the right idea! They even ban foreigners from some bars and resturants and it doesnt seem to trigger needy wastes of skin people like it would if we did!

Strange we cannot do it! Ten years should do it if we had done it the first second we knew about corona19  your granny wouldnt have died choking out her lungs alone in some dark room as so many have

https://www.mofa.go.jp/ca/fna/page4e_001053.html

The strange thing is china appears to be missing from the list ,stable doors and bolting?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

This year because of this damned pandemic I have had to watch the Sydney fireworks on the telly.

Every other year I had to watch them on telly because I don’t live in Sydney.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Stay safe Huge. Just heard from my mum that her sister-in-law has tested positive for the new variant on the island. And she was with my grandma who is in her 90's on christmas day....and my mum has been to look after my grandma twice since then. F**king virus!!! 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Pussers rum for me mr bush ,pop it in the post

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Stay safe Huge. Just heard from my mum that her sister-in-law has tested positive for the new variant on the island. And she was with my grandma who is in her 90's on christmas day....and my mum has been to look after my grandma twice since then. F**king virus!!! 

You keep well unall nipper.

Sorry to hear about Mum, Aunt and Gran. I hope what I read in journals months ago is correct that the virus is a living being and desires to live, it cannot do so if it kills a host and should therefore mutate to become more infectious but less lethal as was the case with Spanish Flu.

I’m sure I will not be the last on here to wish them a full and rapid recovery.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Blimey hopefully not (looking at your post from another angle) and i too hope allswell those indicated get well soon .

My daughter a care worker lived in a nursing home for 6 (misses now says 12)weeks at the beginning along with the other workers (no overtime despite pretty well working 24/7) in a effort to keep the virus out but suddenly one by one the old folks started getting sick! turns out the person in charge came and went and probably brought it in with her letting in 'special'  visitors etc .

Daughter left after complaining and being threatened with meals being deducted  and works in a chemist dispensing meds.

Thats the trouble when caring has a price it goes from looking after granny to little more than a bed and breakfast  with a comode .

The 98 year old ex bomber guy also went in a home and caught it on a visit to hospital removing an ingrowing toenail ,being a bit cruel it was time to go his body started failing him and after getting in the home he went down hill very fast mentaly so in this occasion if he died peacably it was a blessing ,i do miss our chats though he could cleverly bite his lip when i tried to lead him down a path he didnt want to go lol

Not sure whats happened to our 101 year old ex neighbour shes in a home near her sister ,we had cards from her the last three years but nothing this year 

Edited by chesters1

56 thousand new cases in uk yesterday

Smoking banned within 10 mtrs of someone is banned in milan !?! I would love to see how they enforce that brought in to combat 'pollution' 

Portugal sees highest number of cases since beginning

Only 322 people in france have had vaccine! It was introduced a week ago and some think the uk is dilly dalying

3800 die in a day in usa

World preparing for covid passports ,i hope if we do they are not as easily forged as real ones but historically we let any tom dick or harry in so prepare to be infected forever

Tokyo 783 new cases

Edited by chesters1

56,000 new cases in gb

EU shortage of biontech covid jabs

2,500 revellers found having an underground gig in brittany

18.00 curfew time will start in france but not in 3 major cities

Macron says he will remove "unjustifiable delays" re the corona jab ,i translate this to mean any delays will now become justifiable

Edited by chesters1