Coronavirus

Elton

I year since the first chink died in wuhan

Infections in china up from 69 to 103

Belgium now second highest corona deaths percapita in world

90,000 "excess" deaths in UK in 2020 worst since WW2, others in a century

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Italy aims to get 70,000 jabs a day

Portugal's president found to have covid despite showing no ssymptom

No police seen to interogate me being out ?

WHO being allowed in china thursday (all signs of bad workplace practices ,child labour and human /animal sex dens finaly cleaned up lol)

A mysterious "EU" country seems to have slipped albania a supply of covid jabs

"Experts" want social distancing to extend to 3m ,i prefer 50 but sex could be problematic!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

"Experts" want social distancing to extend to 3m ,i prefer 50 but sex could be problematic!

Pffft! Not for me. 

"The Horse"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Is that cunnilingus aswell ?,25 yards and me tongues so dry you could use it as a surfboard

• Like 1

Uk deaths 1243 in 24hrs 45,500+ new cases

France new cases up 19,000+ same as germany (strangely no numbers of deaths recorded yet)

Frances 'experts' decide no nesd to close schools despite UK variant ,6 week gap in vaccination top up decided

US deaths 4500

deaths in 24 hrs 1100 brazil

Most international flights need a negative covid result to fly to USA

Methinks its horses and stables in this ccase

Russia starts mass jabs next week

Ireland has the biggest increase in the world !?! now 10x infection rate than before

China 128 new cases

Portuguese PM now tested negative twice 

Japan widens statd of emergency to more prefectures due to surge of infections

EU's stance on vaccine unity falls on deaf ears as member ignore it and grab as much as they can!

UK police found ignoring their own rules sitting in close contact in a cafe

Edited by chesters1

First chinese corona death in 8 months

Portugal to return to lock down friday

Uk new record deaths 1564

Lebanon in total lock down

New record cases in spain

WHO finaly get into china to investigate wuhan

Edited by chesters1

France says it will test 1 millions kids and teachers a month decides on further restrictions tonight.

Andy murray tests positive at the moment

Turkey starts its jab rollout

WHO says they really really will start investigation ,.........once their two week isolation is over ofcourse.2 had to stay behind because they tested positive showing the WHO dont even follow their own advice!

Spain record cases of 39,000

Uk's now over 80,000 deaths ,Doris says he will try to stop south american version getting here once he decides if the  six inch sign at heathrow saying' keep out' is in spanish or portugese

884 UK deaths

Berlin? :carehomes should take residents in without negative covid results (bugger knows whos saying this the RT tickertape is out of sync with the source)

NHS Some evidence those given jab have 'at least' 5 months protection ,phew that data gets round the large gap we decided between first and second jabs ,its as if it was seen in a crystal ball all along ,pfff

SA health experts say to date there is no hard data worldwide that shows any vaccine actually works as hoped it does

Edited by chesters1

China cases up to 144

France anyone outside travelling to france must supply neg test ,isolate for 7days then take another PCR test. National lockdown from 18:00- 06:00

Edited by chesters1

Norway investigating 23 deaths after covid jabs