Coronavirus

Elton

I would back those proposals ,but then i would have since 1960

• Haha 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

No track and trace has worked ANYWHERE

Why are other countries just starting locking down after us if we are so late?

Its not the government their not spreading it ,its morons talking to other morons spreading it ,if the measures being used are so bad why did labour sign up to them?

And they dont learn anything ,why do you think they should theyre not punished for failure generally they are rewarded ,so why would they ?

So let everybody travel where hell they wanted and now it’s payback time  big  style ..An incompetent government always to little to late the horse as always bolted the figures speak for themselves . Truly horrendous you  cannot  defend the indefensible  .100,000 deaths we are on an island surrounded by the sea but Johnson chose to let 30 million + in .What do the Brexiteers keep shouting we control our borders ???? it’s utter rubbish Johnson let them in droves to spread the plague.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

French complaining outlying places cannot get vaccines

Portugal to close schools for 15 days

kLM ditching another 800-1000 jobs following earlier losses due to covid

15 dead in indian vaccine plant fire ,CEO says bugger! Ok he didnt

Macron wants pupils to go to school 1 day a week

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

French complaining outlying places cannot get vaccines

Portugal to close schools for 15 days

kLM ditching another 800-1000 jobs following earlier losses due to covid

Eu countries why you worried about them they are irrelevant to what happens in the British isles we are an island remember surrounded by the SEA we make our laws our rules nobody does   it for us we are  accountable for all our actions  !!! As the Brexiteers keep telling us all !!! No excuses what so ever .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Polish druggies complaining they cant nick stuff now shops are closed because of covid to support their habit ,polish drug workers respond by giving them their methadone in one lump instead of weekly ,the inevitable happened !

It was university students not schools as i said earlier

Tokyo olympics will go ahead ,please bring your own coffins

Controversial rapid tests only accurate when done by medics and only 90% effective then

Edited by chesters1

Well, this isn't entirely unexpected:

"Your coronavirus test result is positive. It means it’s likely you had the virus when the test was done.

You must self-isolate immediately for 10 days".

Still feels like a cold at the moment.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Blimey thats the words i would fear hope all goes well ,ps whos the bike left to??

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Blimey thats the words i would fear hope all goes well ,ps whos the bike left to??

Do you know, I still haven't made a will.

I suppose I will have to get around to it at some point.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Saves a lot of hassel for your rellies ,a will kit is good enough but make sure the two whitnesses dont get anything it voids the will