Coronavirus

Elton

Keep it in the club ? how strange   !! Is this the most corrupt government ever .

Tory donor Lord Ashcroft’s outsourcing firm lands £350m vaccination contract

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/revealed-tory-donor-lord-ashcrofts-outsourcing-firm-given-350m-vaccination-contract/?fbclid=IwAR1rVY1N8LniECl_Exf2cprqRj5r6dCE2O6lEIGz_C-Wk2KUw3N2t8dj_hM

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Keep it in the club ? how strange   !! Is this the most corrupt government ever .

Tory donor Lord Ashcroft’s outsourcing firm lands £350m vaccination contract

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/revealed-tory-donor-lord-ashcrofts-outsourcing-firm-given-350m-vaccination-contract/?fbclid=IwAR1rVY1N8LniECl_Exf2cprqRj5r6dCE2O6lEIGz_C-Wk2KUw3N2t8dj_hM

Who do you think the contract should have gone to, and on what basis to you postulate that their bid would have represented better value for the taxpayer?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Who do you think the contract should have gone to, and on what basis to you postulate that their bid would have represented better value for the taxpayer?

How do you know it’s the best value  to the taxpayer ??? 
What  I do know the contract has gone along with many other to circles inside the Tory party worth billions .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

21 minutes ago, big_cod said:

How do you know it’s the best value  to the taxpayer ??? 
What  I do know the contract has gone along with many other to circles inside the Tory party worth billions .

I don't, but there are rules about tendering processes and your usual sneering style of posting implies that you feel that there was some impropriety at hand.

That being the case, one would assume that you have at the very least evaluated the options available for service delivery and concluded that someone else would have been a more suitable provider.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

If it had gone to a labour individual it would never have been posted ,the usual troll attitude

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

28 minutes ago, Phone said:

Cod,

GOTTA GO WITH THE BOYS ON THIS ONE. YOU'VE OPENED MOUTH AND INSERTED FOOT. YOU'VE NOWHERE TO HIDE

PHONE

You go with who ever you want phone that’s your choice £22 billion on a test and trace which  was a total disaster  with large amounts of  cash going to some very lucrative friends of the Tory party , phone it’s common knowledge it stinks to heavens high just do a little bit of digging away from here ,it’s all there for all to see .. When you look at the record of this lot Jeremy Corbyn must be walking on water .

Majority of voters believe government’s coronavirus contract awards to Tory friends are corrupt, poll finds

The government procurement process that saw friends of Tory politicians handed billions in contracts during the coronavirus pandemic amounts to corruption, a majority of the public believes.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/government-s-coronavirus-contract-awards-to-tory-friends-are-corruption-public-believe-b1776319.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

BIG COD,

THAT'S KIND OF A "JAM IT UP YOUR ARCE" COMMENT. In business I to was often fortunate enough to be the only vendor that met all the requirements of a contract offering. I also made sure I was charging top dollar. AS MUCH AS I HATE IT - THE DEFINATON OF CAPITALISM  IS "TO AQUIRE WEALTH"

IMO claims of am unusual or remarkable nature, like claims of dishonesty require equally remarkable PROOF. In this country you call a man a thief you better pony up something better than lip service. We carry guns.

Phone

12 minutes ago, Phone said:

BIG COD,

THAT'S KIND OF A "JAM IT UP YOUR ARCE" COMMENT. In business I to was often fortunate enough to be the only vendor that met all the requirements of a contract offering. I also made sure I was charging top dollar. AS MUCH AS I HATE IT - THE DEFINATON OF CAPITALISM  IS "TO AQUIRE WEALTH"

IMO claims of am unusual or remarkable nature, like claims of dishonesty require equally remarkable PROOF. In this country you call a man a thief you better pony up something better than lip service. We carry guns.

Phone

The only vendor that  met all the requirements or the only  vendor who was asked to tender £££££, I wonder which one it was ? very difficult to work out that one don’t you think phone ?? there ain’t many things in this life which are certain but some are very close.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

If it had gone to a labour individual it would never have been posted ,the usual troll attitude

What, do you mean when Tony Blair awarded a £90m contract to one of his mates under the same legislation for swine flu jabs that were neither needed or used and then covered it up by announcing he had done it a few hours after announcing the general election so it would get buried?

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."