Coronavirus

Elton

Its difficult and not always health related ,your nurses and ambulance staff and hundreds of other essential staff cannot work if they have to look after their kids.

Non-essential female staff at gas stations can't pump gas if their back home looking after kids etc

It's not so open and shut as some think! How the hell is my hot water dispenser going to get here if all the amazon staff are back home with their feet up waiting for it to end ,wake up mr bush i shant tell you again ,i know these things i am AN's official contrarian you know and dont mention bread!

Switzerland does not give approvel to AstraZeneca vaccine

Italy tells EU to get on and approve sputnic v

First shipment of sputnik v arrives in iran

Phew my dispenser got here ,now to train the mrs to use it!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Test and Trace is paying Deloitte nearly a million pounds every day

A top-ranking civil servant at the Department of Health and Social Care told MPs that 900 of the firm’s consultants were employed - at a rate of £1,000 per day

Dido Harding’s Test and Trace system is splashing out nearly a million pounds every day to private consultancy firm Deloitte, newly-released government figures have revealed

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/test-and-trace-is-paying-deloitte-nearly-a-million-pounds-every-day/19/01/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No covid found amongst the oz open players

No national lockdown in france says French PM Castex

WHO has concerns vaccines wont work with variants (K!uge)

Government appearing to go ahead with covid hotel quarantine  ,not something i would like living in 2* hotels ! 2* you ask well all the best ones are full of moaning illegal immigrants! Who says crime doesnt pay

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A nice interactive map showing vaccination rates by country for Europe.

Hover your pointer over a country to see the vaccination rate for that country.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccination-doses-per-capita?stackMode=absolute&region=Europe

Obviously, leaving the EU has done the UK no harm at all.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Pointer?

There was a mention on here about Taiwan and their place on the Coronavirus league tables amongst those who seem to relish the death of every single person.

If you look at any of the non political media sites the consensus seems to be the difference between Taiwan Social Media and ours.

Taiwan Social Media seems to be highly moderated by posters, when, what’s the new name for it; “fake news” appears it is quickly challenged by people who research the post before blindly repeating it.

Hence when the rumours started to come through about the new epidemic it was quickly established as factual by people asking close contacts in China.

Conversely here a rumour that the virus is spread by the 5G network spreads like wildfire.

Point in fact, I’ve had a discussion today with a friend who has tried to tell me that, because of the Govt. some thirty three million people have come into the Country since the pandemic start.

What a load of shite! He knows my son is a BA Pilot, I told him that since the epidemic start he has worked probably ten days in a year. So far this year he has worked three days, mostly U.K. flights but two EU flights and those were flying out ‘cargo’ and repatriating U.K. citizens.

Second point, thirty three million people represents fifty percent of the population, so I asked him if it ‘felt like’ there are more people around him?

Anyway, the discussion degraded to the point where I had to get the figures from ONS.

Not going to post them, best outcome is that people start checking facts before repeating crap they read as they do in Taiwan.

Or as I told him, go out today, write a new last will and testament, donate your brain to someone else, they will be grateful as clearly you have made little use of it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

France reopens its cafes defying lockdown

AstraZeneca arrives in France and Spain

The third lockdown ends in Israel

SA research says AstraZeneca  less effective in SA variant

Edited by chesters1

51 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

France reopens its cafes defying lockdown

AstraZeneca arrives in France and Spain

The third lockdown ends in Israel

SA research says AstraZeneca  less effective in SA variant

Australian miles ahead of U.K. , Isle of Man a few miles away from mainland U.K. and an island next to the U.K covid free ,so where exactly did we go wrong !!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg