Coronavirus

Elton

Can’t believe it another brexit casualty dear me is there actually any U.K. businesses left in the U.K. to lose out with brexit .The list is mounting brexit is an economic disaster to press for the United Kingdom.

Amsterdam ousts London as Europe’s top share trading hub

UK’s departure from the EU prompts shift in dealing of stocks and derivatives

https://www.ft.com/content/3dad4ef3-59e8-437e-8f63-f629a5b7d0aa

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

47 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Can’t believe it another brexit casualty dear me is there actually any U.K. businesses left in the U.K. to lose out with brexit .The list is mounting brexit is an economic disaster to press for the United Kingdom.

Amsterdam ousts London as Europe’s top share trading hub

UK’s departure from the EU prompts shift in dealing with stocks and derivatives

https://www.ft.com/content/3dad4ef3-59e8-437e-8f63-f629a5b7d0aa

Cod put in something to do with a pandemic before someone notices, whoops too late

Looks like the "kent"variant is one of our best ever exports and without the EU getting royalties on it ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

UK variant is 25% of all french infections ,you couldnt stop that coming across could you!

Hungary orders 500,000 sinopharm dose

Germany is to close its borders with the Czech Republic and the Austrian Tyrol region -- both zones with high infection rates of contagious COVID-19 variants.,(euronews)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The government is not sure where billions of pounds worth of personal protective equipment (PPE) is located, the head of the National Audit Office has disclosed.

Gareth Davies, the comptroller and auditor general, said outside consultants had been brought into Whitehall to find all equipment, which is stored at different sites around the country, or is in transit from abroad ??????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

All the government do is hand over money ,the ministry of health procurement departments spend it. Why would the government need to know where it was its not their job to know?

Edited by chesters1

Yes just what can you say utterly shocking ??

Fury at ‘do not resuscitate’ notices given to Covid patients with learning disabilities

Vulnerable people have encountered ‘shocking discrimination’ during pandemic, says Mencap charity

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/13/new-do-not-resuscitate-orders-imposed-on-covid-19-patients-with-learning-difficulties?fbclid=IwAR0ky2PHYdZ0kJ6BXCBQVaLQzCA8vHXAY8dQkvrwVUZJ_IAc_v53jwsOTH8

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What do you think mencap will say

"Ok here everything fine no money needed?" They will use anything to get funds

People with mental difficulties dont understand to keep away from others to stay safe ,they are not being abused by anyone and how would anyone outside their sphere know what the problems they may have until its mentioned ,just as you didn't realise until you read the headline

Why you keep politicising the pandemic is beyond me its nothing but childish when so many are dying ,if you really want to do something go catch some of those cod you bost about and give it to some pensioners ,not post idiotic crap here that wont do anything

Edited by chesters1

Schengen gone as Germany closes border to Czech republic

France desides not to give second dose to those recovered from covid (they way they are going probably not getting a first one either!)

Euronews reports "Hundreds of children are being recruited to trial the Oxford/AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine as it continues its roll-out to adults worldwide." ,(is this legal? children cannot make contracts so parents must be potentially putting their kids at risk ,wheres social services when you need them?)

Edited by chesters1