Coronavirus

Elton

Not as packed as a jewish wedding or beach partay! And thats the real problem ,not the lack of rules ,not to many rules !but idiots ignoring any rules!

My advice is treat any human outside your home as a potential killer and just avoid getting near them as if they had a knife and you should be fine as long as you wash your hands with nitric acid and drink neat bleach  ,better still just avoid them full stop!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, snakey1 said:

Actually Belgium has a population density of approx 383 per sqkm, England (not the the UK as the figures are skewed by Scotland and Wales) has a population density of approx 430 per sqkm so who's packed in where ?

I thought it was U.K. figures but there we are make up as we go along is Belgium an island  surround by sea ???

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We maybe an island but be proud we have the best strain of covid outside Africa and our import of that should be put in a ring to decide a winner ,fight! Fight! Kent! Kent!

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, big_cod said:

So the U.K. has done well in the world with coronavirus is this some sort of fairly tale event in your head ???. the U.K is an island remember surrounded by a sea  .But we chose to keep letting them in and as an island we have done well it’s ****s  .And if you didn’t realise Belgium is a very small populated country rammed in like sardines we are an island we could have contained it far better .but chose not to .How  has Taiwan done Ken have you got there figures by any chance  ??? How does Taiwan compare to the U.K. New Zealand another island ???

Watch the doctor on Boris Johnson  sickened at what  he said these are frontline workers .

No, the UK has not done well. That doesn't change the fact that you are continually spouting untruths.

Strangely enough, you have hit on the primary reason why we're doing so badly - population density.

You can add to that groups of people in our inner cities living in large, multi-generational households and pretty much ignoring the health guidelines relating to the virus.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

14 minutes ago, Ken L said:

No, the UK has not done well. That doesn't change the fact that you are continually spouting untruths.

Strangely enough, you have hit on the primary reason why we're doing so badly - population density.

You can add to that groups of people in our inner cities living in large, multi-generational households and pretty much ignoring the health guidelines relating to the virus.

But lockdown to late has costs lives sage has said that , as the government say we take advice of sage but then hardly implement it  and then make  there own assumptions .

So what’s your verdict on the doctor saying boris Johnson has done all he could . She and her colleagues were sickened  with his comments which went down like  a lead ballon .

Her verdict on Boris Johnson was damming no other way you can put it Ken , not my words they are the doctors .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Just keep on repeating it cod those little voices in your head should have told you by now one ,ten or 100 voices in the NHS are not the entire NHS ,but ofcourse those little voices like you repeating yourself ,being foolish isnt just for christmas its in your case for life.

Cheer up DR will make you feel better ,now lie down in a darkened room and repeat ,my name is paul i am not mad i am paul! cod is a bad bad man

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

But lockdown to late has costs lives sage has said that , as the government say we take advice of sage but then hardly implement it  and then make  there own assumptions .

So what’s your verdict on the doctor saying boris Johnson has done all he could . She and her colleagues were sickened  with his comments which went down like  a lead ballon .

Her verdict on Boris Johnson was damming no other way you can put it Ken , not my words they are the doctors .

Did you actually watch the video?

You are saying that we didn't lock down soon enough, and she is saying that we should have locked down when the second wave came.

Personally, while I would have closed the borders back in mid January 2020, to buy time, I'm against lockdowns. Tell people what they need to do to stay safe and let them get on with it.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I would have again said 1903,anyone not realising something that could fly could cause plagues to travel faster and over obsticals a horse couldnt get over should have been shot ! Now look at the mess we are in !

The spanish flu came by boat and still people didnt cotton on mixing with foreigners is dangerous ,i will forgive people for forgetting the black plague (or whatever its called this month) but 1918 is within living memory ,ban travel now except for goods from china i may want!

I would also ban radio waves and any other long range forms of communication and any forms of space exploration ,why would sane people openly show potentialy hostile aliens we are here?

Has anyone even noticed aliens only started to be noticed when radar was invented (ok should be in the conspiracy thread) but radar travels quite happily through space alerting aliens  who hate radio 1 to our presence!

You know it makes sense

I wish i had a time machine and could go back and substitute the schematics  for bluetooth with Marconis  radio ones ,he would have given up straight away its ****ing useless!

And now i have just thought corona has the ability to travel on 5 g signals directly through phones into our ears we are even more ****ed just think infected people spreading covid via phones! ,bloody romans what did they ever do for us?

China had corona first and gave it to italy ,italian 'invented' radio and now china makes 99% of them ,its starting add up !!! All we need is a link! Thats it americans ,first the wright brothers and then american troops in ww1 testing out plague transfer methods then america liberating italy in ww2 and letting them make ski holidays enticing unknowing brits to bring covid back via air travel ,it all fits ! Its foreigners !

Now if i can find a headline linking them or just one together in cods eye it will be irrefutable proof!

Edited by chesters1

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

Did you actually watch the video?

You are saying that we didn't lock down soon enough, and she is saying that we should have locked down when the second wave came.

Personally, while I would have closed the borders back in mid January 2020, to buy time, I'm against lockdowns. Tell people what they need to do to stay safe and let them get on with it.

I watched every single part of the video Ken, do think the doctor was wrong in the condemnation of Boris Johnson saying what he thought people wanted to hear instead of doing the right thing like locking down earlier .She went for it with him both barrels and he has refused an independent enquiry into his handling of the pandemic which seems as if he is afraid of the outcome .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg