Coronavirus

Elton

Your not answering Kens question

Aside that where is this so called lockdown? The village green car park is full both parking spots at bourne woods full ,cars parked in a road opposite and the overflow car park half full ,i thought the idea was not driving outside your area to excercise and not pollute someone elses air?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

53 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I watched every single part of the video Ken, do think the doctor was wrong in the condemnation of Boris Johnson saying what he thought people wanted to hear instead of doing the right thing like locking down earlier .She went for it with him both barrels and he has refused an independent enquiry into his handling of the pandemic which seems as if he is afraid of the outcome .

She has an opinion. She's entitled to it. Others are entitled to theirs.

Neither she, nor you, nor I have the whole picture in front of us.

Lockdowns kill people too. The suicide rate has gone through the roof, kids have lost a year of education and the economy is in a bloody mess.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

Lockdowns kill people too. The suicide rate has gone through the roof, kids have lost a year of education and the economy is in a bloody mess.

The economy is in mess Ken but if we keep stopping  and starting i think it will just goes on and on . We are all in agreement it’s all unprecedented and very difficult for anybody in charge to get it right but documents released have shown sage were overruled on occasions  with lockdown timings etc ,  and the Christmas get together wasn’t exactly the right thing to do . But remember doctors are in the frontline and they have seen the waves of covid patients as they come in , she is right after the first wave lessons weren’t learnt but a full independent enquiry will have to be done to clear the air when that happens is anybody’s guess . I have had the bloody virus myself it’s not  good  you do not want it that’s for sure .Yet my good lady in the same house same etc for 2 weeks never caught the virus now how does that work .??

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

25 minutes ago, big_cod said:

The economy is in mess Ken but if we keep stopping  and starting i think it will just goes on and on . We are all in agreement it’s all unprecedented and very difficult for anybody in charge to get it right but documents released have shown sage were overruled on occasions  with lockdown timings etc ,  and the Christmas get together wasn’t exactly the right thing to do . But remember doctors are in the frontline and they have seen the waves of covid patients as they come in , she is right after the first wave lessons weren’t learnt but a full independent enquiry will have to be done to clear the air when that happens is anybody’s guess . I have had the bloody virus myself it’s not  good  you do not want it that’s for sure .Yet my good lady in the same house same etc for 2 weeks never caught the virus now how does that work .??

It's not unprecidented at all.

The influenza pandemic of 1918/9 killed ten times as many people in about the same amount of time as we've seen with Covid.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

19 hours ago, Ken L said:

It's not unprecidented at all.

The influenza pandemic of 1918/9 killed ten times as many people in about the same amount of time as we've seen with Covid.

It’s not unprecedented ok then ??? 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Seringe shortage hampers Japans covid action

Athens health authority halt all covid jabs due to snow

Mexico begins vaccinating over 60's

Huge traffic jams outside germany due to border controls ,EU miffed! Other countries also considering closing borders to slow covid EU more miffed!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

18 hours ago, Ken L said:

Yes suicide is up. The mentally unstable always suffer in terms of hardship.

We will get through this, people need to see an endgame, but to risk making the virus numbers explode again is a seriously bad idea.

The police don't have the resources but ideally they need to stop your average walker driving eight miles just for a 'change of scenery ' .

Give people an inch and they always take a mile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm getting **** off having to cross the road to let groups of walkers go past ,they think because they are in a small village they cannot get covid ,but the idiots are happily chatting to each other in small groups (two abreast touching elbows on a narrow path) but potentailly infecting me !

Luckily its raining today so the tourist infection will be lessened but theres always strangers about even this time of the year ,bugger knows why its not the most picturesque  village ,a triangle village green and a rotten tree and a couple of bridges thats it !

Some prick beeped me yesterday i was walking down a holloway ,where the idiot expected me to go 20ft up the bank ? He got what my avatar did often unfortunately it was a woman (probably on the school run) but i am not sexist ,she waited until the road widened and roared past in her immaculate overfinch most probably cursing me to hell .

Its the councils fault the bridge was closed for 2 years and now its been opened they decided to close the road for ten weeks forcing the traffic down a single track road !we pay these council idiots they should be paying us for not sacking the waste of skins ,why wasnt the road relayed when the bridge was closed ? No traffic was using it then!

Edited by chesters1

Court in Netherlands tell government to lift curfew!

Looks like the freedom to infect has gone from the riots on the street to the legal system ,less broken windows i presume? Brought to court by a virus denier group Virus Truth

Cheap ski's due to covid

Russia makes test for UK variant

4 people in manchester fined for breaking travel guarantine rules! that idea people will do as instructed fell apart quickly ,who would have quessed? (Most of the population less the government!)

Edited by chesters1

Netherlands curfew back after an appeal, decision on friday, until firm decision no fines will be made.

Johnson and johnson ask EU to ok its vaccine in mid march

NZ ends emergency lockdown

Japan finally starts vaccinations they didnt trust tests done on filthy foreigners so insisted it was tested on japanese people.

SA starts vaccine drive, they didnt trust the AstraZeneca one ( they wanted to flog their batch ,who the hell would buy a second hand vaccine?) !So J&J? version being used 

Edited by chesters1