Coronavirus

Elton

On 2/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, chesters1 said:

Court in Netherlands tell government to lift curfew!

Looks like the freedom to infect has gone from the riots on the street to the legal system ,less broken windows i presume? Brought to court by a virus denier group Virus

There is a growing argument that some of the measures being used to combat the virus spread such a movement restrictions and hotel quarantine breach the ECHR.

Just wait for the no win no fee lot start.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 2/16/2021 at 8:44 AM, chesters1 said:

Huge traffic jams outside germany due to BREXIT ,EU miffed! Other countries also considering closing borders to slow covid EU more miffed!

Edited to make it believable to some.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Man in court in Denmark re coughing in someones face whilst shouting covid! IMHO Should be treated like someone waving a gun ,just because its not used is irrevelent!

France entering "white plan",freeing up as many hospital beds as possible

Phizer injection reduced in power by 70% in SA varient.

Colombia starts vaccinations (would have thought they would have been first they had no problem supplying the world with their " injections")

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The Danish chap will probably be judged to have'mental health ' problems 

If he is a Danish citizen, they should deport him to Sweden and make it clear where he is from 

They utterly despise the Danes.

Leave him in a deprived area of Stockholm. They'll know what to do with him.

• Haha 1

Oh look, another NON STORY in the media today that Matt Hancock has “broken the law” in awarding contracts without the normal consultation and publication of details.

What a crock of sh1te shortly to go viral no doubt on social media eagerly spread by the usual subjects. I wonder how long before a YouTube video gets posted as emphatic proof.

Firstly, the Govt. is publishing details of contracts, how else would social media be able to publish detail. They might be ‘late’ in doing so but...

Second, Matt Hancock does not personally negotiate contracts, it is done by others in the Department.

Perhaps my third point is that under the  The Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984, The Govt. does not have to comply with any statutory duty or requirements so it will get thrown out in the higher Court.

MORE IMPORTANTLY the action by those ***** just cost  tax payers in this Country £200,000. Money into the pocket of lawyers that is or could be better used. But this group will say that they are doing it for the benefit of all, perhaps, but they are the people filling their pockets.

COVID-19: Government's failure to publish COVID contracts details was unlawful, High Court rules

A judge said the health secretary had "breached his legal obligation" by not publishing details within 30 days of contracts being signed.

The public had a right to know where the "vast" amounts spent had gone

Under the law, the government is required to publish a "contract award notice" within 30 days of the awarding any contracts for public goods or services worth more than £120,000.

The National Audit Office said last year there had been a lack of transparency and a failure to explain why certain suppliers were chosen, or how any conflict of interest was dealt with, in procurement deals between March and the end of July worth about 18 billion pounds ($25.23 billion

"There is now no dispute that, in a substantial number of cases, the secretary of state breached his legal obligation to publish contract award notices within 30 days of the award of contracts," Mr Justice Chamberlain said.

"There is also no dispute that the secretary of state failed to publish redacted contracts in accordance with the transparency policy

Will it be thrown out out by a higher court is to be seen .this story is running on practically every single media outlet.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-governments-failure-to-publish-covid-contracts-details-was-unlawful-high-court-rules-12222826

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And theres the idiot doing exactly that!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

49 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

And theres the idiot doing exactly that!

In denile  got your deaf head on again ?? it’s all there in black and white and hey it’s nots going away it  won’t be swept   under the carpet .You  know the saying No smoke without fire .Until the  government publish full details of contracts awarded to who and how much which amount to billions of pounds this story  ain’t going anywhere guaranteed.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why do i have to repeat jobs for the boys goes through all parties throughout history ,if people dont like it why do they vote them in ?

I am not in denial you must be very thick indeed not to understand my old post that ALL mp's should be beaten to death in front of their children, idiot!

If you dont ****ing like what they do dont ****ing vote them in they are all exactly the same whatever party they represent and i mean party not the electorate!

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

my old post that ALL mp's should be beaten to death in front of their children, 

Really ???? That’s not nice Chester’s, just a  quick one so why did you have faith in voting for am MP to implement  Brexit then .But I have to agree with you on this one he did let you down very very badly he was completely full of **** after all .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg